Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? (3431 Views)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by ChappyChase: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Growing up as a kid in Abuja, I lived around older independent ladies, most of whom are not married and desperately needs an husband..
As a talkative,not that attractive and very smart(books) I found my self been liked by this ladies.... One of the ladies that was so fond is Aunty chi, we talked of anything and everything including sex(I was 9years then). One day she sent me to buy her food stuff(dried fish), after I came back she asked me to come inside and locked th door and had canal knowledge of me(I won't explain), but after that experience, I started bragging to my play mate that I had seen a lady and I have entered the "place"! It was latter in life that I realised I was raped and the funniest thing about it is I was happy about it!
Now to my questions- can I guy be raped, guys at what age did you loss your virginity and to whom, and at what age did you loss your virginity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin

19, after I finished secondary school.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
hmm....The possibility and probability of a guy being raped remain unaccountable and untenable.In other words it's farcical that is to say it's ludicrous and as such absurd.Cases like yours are not rape but molestation.Trust me if you are raped you won't live to tell the story. Nobody should ask me how I come to know

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by boynigeria(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
im actually a victim of rape by a older cousin
was 13 or so then and she was in the university
i actually felt so used by her and disgusted by the whole experience, cant go into details
it was more like molestation
i kn alot of u will find it hard to believe, i would have too, if i didnt experience it myself
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
I am here to read lies.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by ChappyChase: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
MEGGATRON:
grin

[color=#990000][/color]
At least you were not forced and you were above 18
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by ChappyChase: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
boynigeria:
i actually felt so used by her and disgusted by the whole experience, cant go into details

Mine was worst than molestation cause it lasted for close to 2years till we left that compound..
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by boynigeria(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

How old were you?
around 13
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Feranchek(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Mine was worst than molestation cause it lasted for close to 2years till we left that compound..

boynigeria:
i kn alot of u will find it hard to believe, i would have too, if i didnt experience it myself

Dem suppose name una LAI MUHAMMED grin grin Una can lie ehn!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by faith551(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rape is the act of forcing sexual intercourse upon another person WITHOUT THEIR CONCENT. which means the victim didn't approve of the act.
I've heard of cases of a lady having her way with a drunk guy, this could be theoretically termed rape.
So what's the nature of the rape u mean?
But in a practical base I dnt think it's possible, without external interference like drugs, weapons etc
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
MEGGATRON:
grin

[color=#990000][/color]
19? Are u that dumb?
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
For a lady to rape u,it either u are very handsome, or she is sex starved or she want to pass an infection to u. Beware!!
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
19? Are u that dumb?

I didn't got raped MORONN!!!!

I answered the OP's question.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by ChappyChase: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Feranchek:

Dem suppose name una LAI MUHAMMED grin grin Una can lie ehn!!
I don't recall pointing a gun to your head and asking you to believe my "Lies"!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
huh! Gosh!
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
19? Are u that dumb?

shocked
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Aspiregreat: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yea,, I tink a Lady can rape a boy...... Anyway am still a virgin.....
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
For a lady to rape u,it either u are very handsome, or she is sex starved or she want to pass an infection to u. Beware!!

I SEE lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by brize(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
yes, they can
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by donMIG(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Raped by one girl or woman...imfvckinpossible...but by 10 crazy b!+(hes yess...n u will probably die...
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2015
i had similar experience also,at age 9 there was this sister that show me a paper that looks like a newspaper and sex scenes all inside.
she ask what's this ? I was just laughing until she show me her real pussyy.oboy i was confused if this one na pussyy too cos hair for that thing be like iron sponge and she ask again what that was,yeee aunty na your pussyy(not sure)
she said again can you put your ddick inside,i put am and i feel heavenly
....................LATER,the aunty travel go lagos for 2years and i guess she will have came across various giant penis, immediately she arrived i thought my girlfriend was back but i don't know "level don change" the sister dey go bathroom i con rush go stand for her room with my erecttt ddick.you wan try the beatings ?? My everything shrink !!
I was like "na like this this girl wan leave me ?"
my mama ask wetin do me when i dey recover from the beating and i say i take head nak wall with my heart beating in fear mak the aunty no go report

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Rilwayne001: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Noted
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
for a man to rape you,its either you are very beautiful,or he's sex starved or he wan to pass an infection to you. Beware!!! Na the same thing na
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2015
You CAN rape a boy. You CAN'T rape a man - except you look like Oby Ezekwesili,then it can be termed "Rape".
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
You CAN rape a boy. You CAN'T rape a man - except you look like Oby Ezekwesili,then it can be termed "Rape".
look,you know say some girls strong pass john cena ? My broda what is your hope in this situation as a man,,,are you randy orton or undertaker ??
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
look,you know say some girls strong pass john cena ? My broda what is your hope in this situation as a man,,,are you randy orton or undertaker ??
No matter how strong the woman is, As a man, i have total control of my erekshun. As a boy, i could be lured and deceived into thinking im doing the right thing. Ask prettythicksme, she tried to rape me once.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
No matter how strong the woman is, As a man, i have total control of my erekshun. As a boy, i could be lured and deceived into thinking im doing the right thing. Ask prettythicksme, she tried to rape me once.
lolzzzzz,you still will not get erectionn when she dey give you blowjobb ? I trust you broda
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Hishuula:
lolzzzzz,you still will not get erectionn when she dey give you blowjobb ? I trust you broda
I dunno about you bro but my mandingo listens to me smiley
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Sommyangel(f): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't think it's possible to rape a guy, cux by rape it means ur not in support of the act and when ur not in support, u probably won't be erect.. And no lady can have sex with a flaccid stuff.. For the fact that u got erect means ur in support.. Except the spirit don't want but the flesh is weak.. My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
I dunno about you bro but my mandingo listens to me smiley
my own too listen but e no go listen for that kind situation
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Sommyangel:
I don't think it's possible to rape a guy, cux by rape it means ur not in support of the act and when ur not in support, u probably won't be erect.. And no lady can have sex with a flaccid stuff.. For the fact that u got erect means ur in support.. Except the spirit don't want but the flesh is weak.. My opinion tho
are you telling me a girl that Squirt is in support??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband And I Sleep With Other People And Our Marriage Is Stronger Than Ever / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies / Why Is First-time Sex Sometimes Painful For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.