Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today (1845 Views)

All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
hi romancelanders.
it took me time to start this.
i had an awkward time today.
i went to drop my kid sister where she would be writing her exam and there i saw this woman who came to drop someone too. she should be in her late twenties or so.
she was good looking; dark with pink lips, artificial eye lashes, little tommy fat tho but i liked that.
she wore a white net top so i could see every part of her upper body except the tips covered by her black bra. she also had a black tight...she was wowy!
the first time i saw her, i starred! looked away nd starred again. she had nice boobs but i was really drawn to her a.ss. jeez they were wonderful! and when she moved, i couldn't help but want it!
we were waiting at the gate so after sometime i lost her in d crowd. i saw her bout 30 minutes later and i couldn't help it. i starred at that a.ss. i wondered how 1 man could handle it alone. i felt she would inevitable be going out but all my mind was on the a.ss.
I left where i was sitting just to have a better view and possibly take a brush but fate didn't give me a chance.
i moved on and after waiting at the gate for about an hour more, i decided to stroll and there she was right in front of me shaking that huge n.yash! damn! bang bang she moved and i let my brain no my dick lead me. i didn't know where i was strolling to but i knew i would follow her anywhere. it was either i feel the a.ss or i enjoy the view.
I kept a distance of about 5 steps but never took my eyes off the prize. the road was relatively lonely and all my brain, no, dick was telling me was nigga move and feel that a.ss! grab hold press, rock kiss, feel, anything to get the sensation from that n.yash. i moved closer, she turned back, i withdrew and looked up at her.

to be continued
Re: My Experience Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
are you drunk?
Re: My Experience Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Harvard13:
hi romancelanders.
it took me time to start this.
i had an awkward time today.
i went to drop my kid sister where she would be writing her exam and there i saw this woman who came to drop someone too. she should be in her late twenties or so.
she was good looking; dark with pink lips, artificial eye lashes, little tommy fat tho but i liked that.
she wore a white net top so i could see every part of her upper body except the tips covered by her black bra. she also had a black tight...she was wowy!
the first time i saw her, i starred! looked away nd starred again. she had nice boobs but i was really drawn to her a.ss. jeez they were wonderful! and when she moved, i couldn't help but want it!
we were waiting at the gate so after sometime i lost her in d crowd. i saw her bout 30 minutes later and i couldn't help it. i starred at that a.ss. i wondered how 1 man could handle it alone. i felt she would inevitable be going out but all my mind was on the a.ss.
I left where i was sitting just to have a better view and possibly take a brush but fate didn't give me a chance.
i moved on and after waiting at the gate for about an hour more, i decided to stroll and there she was right in front of me shaking that huge n.yash! damn! bang bang she moved and i let my brain no my dick lead me. i didn't know where i was strolling to but i knew i would follow her anywhere. it was either i feel the a.ss or i enjoy the view.
I kept a distance of about 5 steps but never took my eyes off the prize. the road was relatively lonely and all my brain, no, dick was telling me was nigga move and feel that a.ss! grab hold press, rock kiss, feel, anything to get the sensation from that n.yash. i moved closer, she turned back, i withdrew and looked up at her.

to be continued

Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
NinoBrown888:
are you drunk?
what part made u ask that?
Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=6ty6ix post=34742233][/quote]
Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
she continued and i took my eyes back. i was imagining how i would approach her then she looked back again. This time i made sure she noticed i was starring. i wanted to know what she would say but she looked forward and continued and i didn't for one second take my eyes off always imagining how i would grab her, what my hands would feel,how my dick would respond or what she would do.
As i planned to move she looked back again and there was a junction. she wanted to know if i would follow her so she stopped and slowly but consciously i passed her but i wanted to follow her so i stopped too.
she took a right turn and i followed. i didn't care if she noticed...actually i wanted her to. i wanted her to ask why but she didn't. she continued shaking the a.ss and i continued following. Now it was obvious that grabbing wasn't possible cause thus was a much busier road and it would be risky. i had to check her another time but i must enjoy the gaze while it lasted.
Not long after she entered keke and i was left alone. i stood as she breezed away but noticed that she turned back to look at me.
Exams over, i waited at the gate for my sister to come out then i saw her with the kid she had dropped earlier. shit! why didn't i see her when she returned! i turned for another look and she saw me. she looked at me but i didn't stop. my agenda hadn't changed but i couldn't make the move.
What would i do?
How would she react?
shock?
smiles?
a slap?
an insult?
shout?
What would the other people there think?
I imagined all these as she faded unto the distance.
Re: My Experience Today by ikeepitreal(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
*ah see rubbish everywhere,rubbish everywhere, close my eyes and drift cause I don't care*
Re: My Experience Today by osemoses1234(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
My guy u Sure say u well so..
Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
ikeepitreal:
*ah see rubbish everywhere,rubbish everywhere, close my eyes and drift cause I don't care*
nigga wetin na?
Re: My Experience Today by grad2012(f): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol you should have made friends with her and collected her number instead of suffering yourself like dis
Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
grad2012:
Lol you should have made friends with her and collected her number instead of suffering yourself like dis
my sister i would have oh. but truth is i wasnt ready for a rship. maybe i was possesed yesterday!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today by ikeepitreal(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Harvard13:
nigga wetin na?
Lol. Nothing o
Re: My Experience Today by babs01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
grad2012:
I'm thinking of doin dat to u rit now
Re: My Experience Today by wenson(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Op eh d person wen bewitch u dun padlock u troway d key 4 river niger
Re: My Experience Today by Harvard13(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
wenson:
Op eh d person wen bewitch u dun padlock u troway d key 4 river niger
i don break am...lolz
Re: My Experience Today by IamLEGEND1: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
this guy needs a lobotomy A.S.A.P
Re: My Experience Today by Spidermon: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
U want to f**k but u can't talk.....instead you are walking after her like an evil spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pix / Advice: I Don't Know How To Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Bad / What Will You Do If You Were The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.