Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. (1374 Views)

French Neo-Colonialism Effects On Nigerian regional Hegemony / Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / B'haram (iswa) Threatens To Subdue Naija Military By The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
It is no lie, That most White people, and some black people, believe sincerely, that the black man is more inferior in Intelligence, to the white man, I was even a staunch proponent of such Myths and Ludicrous tales. There was Even, a time I believed that the White man is God, and Devil is the Black man. Yes I am ashamed to say I once used to think like that. But is that really so? That would be a discussion for another Day.

What is Imperialism? Imperialism simply defined, is a policy of extending power and influence, through colonialization, use of military force or other means. And what is the meaning of colonialism? Colonialism is a policy or practice to acquire full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically or Militarily.

With the above definitions, we would be able to understand What concepts like Imperialism and colonialism are, and then as Nigerians we would understand why we gained Independence from the british. Because we wanted an autonomous system, where we as Black people could control our destinies and that of our childrens' children.

But alas, The imperialistic tendencies of the White man increase more everyday. And they have come to recognize violence, War, anarchy as the newest tool of Imperialism. It's simple. They will fear you when you give them Terror. Confuse their youths, Give them drugs, give them profanity, give them vain things, and they'll get confused, and while they are being deceived, you give them TERROR. And when they have become Terrorized, you Give Them a War against Terror. And either ways people are dying. Dying from TERROR it's self, and even The WAR on TERROR on it's self,

I know this sounds confusing and conspiratorial, but the truth, is truly stranger than fiction. So let's go on, while the WAR on TERROR is going on, you have your IN. And what is your IN, Boots on Ground. Or better still, why not create a military base around the region filled with Terrorist activities, and Vuala!!! We have AFRICOM, and what is AFRICOM, it's an Acronym (these guys like Acronyms a lot) it stands for AFRICAN COMMAND, and the whole name is USAFRICOM. United States African Command. Hmmmm, I wonder why the united states would build a Command in Africa? But What is the meaning of Command? Command is simply to dominate from a superior height of authority. And I pray president Buhari Builds a Nigerian America Command center near Hawaii. then I would like to know how the Americans feel about that. What is ISIS, ISIL, AL QAEDA, AL NUSRA, etc. What are these acronyms for? CIA, another acronym. And many other acronyms that have been the tools of Neo Colonialism, in from the 20th century till The 21st Century.

These acronyms are the Tools used in the new form of Colonialism. Very soon American Troops might be invited to come to Nigeria to fight boko haram, and before you know, we have UAVs flying over our heads, what would stop The drones from Bombing any target our Colonial Masters command them to Bomb? Whether they are threats or not?

Our President Should be Wise. He should avoid Foreign intervention as much as possible. Let the Nigerian Army Kill Boko haram, They can, because if he allows AFRICOM to fight boko haram, Another Acronym would start flashing on our TV and computer screens. And it would Be the Islamic State In west Africa (ISWA) let us not allow the Colonialists win. To be forewarned, is to be forewarned, say No to Drone Assistance. May God save us.
Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by Flets: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
And Buhari willingly and ignorantly fell for their bait.

I am yet to find a nation that the US afforded help that is better off than they were before the help.

Yet ignorant Nigerians gloat over the supposed western intervention. If only they knew ..........

They can't even help the police killing of blacks within their domain

They refused sale of arms at the peak of bokoharam terror......... What has changed that they want to help now?

Is it not simpler if they repatriate the Nigerian looted funds in their banks and economy?

What is their true interest in Nigeria as we know the help aint free? We must answer this question honestly or we would have ourselves to blame in a few years from now

3 Likes

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Flets:

I am yet to find a nation that the US afforded help that is better off than they were before the help.

Yet ignorant Nigerians gloat over the supposed western intervention. If only they knew ..........

They refused sale of arms at the peak of bokoharam terror......... What has changed that they want to help now?

Is it not simpler if they repatriate the Nigerian looted funds in their banks and economy?

What is their true interest in Nigeria as we know the help aint free? We must answer this question honestly or we would have ourselves to blame in a few years from now
wonderful Post.
Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by Dejohnbull: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
They want to destroy nigeria the way they destroy syria, yemen, libya

2 Likes

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by owobokiri(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Flets:

Everything the north and south west have earned in Nigeria post 1970, have come with the active support of the west world. And they generously pay back. . There is a reason why Nigeria doesn't know the amount of oil she produces daily and as such depends on quotations made by oil companies to formulate her budgets! It is simple; without the oil companies huge suppourt and their home governments relentless financing and defense of Nigerias war efforts, there wouldn't have been any acces to Niger delta oil for the Nigerian government. Some of these structural neglects were intitutionalised to crudely compensate both local and foreign stakeholders in the Nigerian heist. Essentially while you and I struggle to understand why successive governments look the other way as foreign oil companies rape Nigerias economy with impunity, the likes of Obasanjo, Buhari and co, who negotiated some of these deals with the british and co, find no qualms agreeing to any devilish terms set by the west. In their bid to usurp power, this very generation of Nigerias administratively challenged rulers have actively permited a ruthless western world enough space to turn Nigeria into a giant political/economic laboratory where an avalanche of diabolical policy experimentions are unleashed everyday to the detriment of you and i .

1 Like

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
owobokiri:

Everything the north and south west have earned in Nigeria post 1970, they have done with the active support of the west. There is a reason why Nigeria doesn't know the amount of oil she produces daily and as such depends on quotations made by oil companies to formulate her budgets! It is simple; without the oil companies huge suppourt and their home governments unrelentless financing and defence of Nigerias war efforts, there wouldn't have been any acces to Niger delta oil for the Nigerian government. Some of these structural neglects were intitutionalised to crudely compensate both local and foreign stakeholders in the Nigerian heist. Essentially while you and I struggle to understand why successive governments look the other way as foreign oil companies rape Nigerias economy with impunity, the likes of Obasanjo, Buhari and co, who negotiated some of these deals with the british and co, find no qualms agreeing to any devilish terms set by the west. In thei bid to usurp power, this very generation of Nigerias administratively challenged rulers have actively ppermitted a ruthless western world enough space to turn Nigeria into a giant political/economic laboratory where an avalanche of diabolic policy experimentions are unleashed everyday to the detriment you and i .
and it is very Saddening.

1 Like

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dejohnbull:
They want to destroy nigeria the way they destroy syria, yemen, libya
Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by owobokiri(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
bolaino:
and it is very Saddening.

We have become their life-long guinea pigs. .

2 Likes

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
owobokiri:

We have become their life-long guinea pigs. .
I agree entirely with you on this my Good sire.

1 Like

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by Tecnonews24: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnathan understand these people and avoided them. That's the offence he committed. they will ho any length to get what they want. Jonathan refuse sign the EPA that was another offence . to cap it all , I sign the anti guy bill into law.

2 Likes

Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:
Johnathan understand these people and avoided them. That's the offence he committed. they will ho any length to get what they want. Jonathan refuse sign the EPA that was another offence . to cap it all , I sign the anti guy bill into law.
that anti gay law, was a good one From President Jonathan.
Re: America's Imperialism Agenda: Neo-colonialism: Nigeria: ISWA. by bolaino(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
bolaino:
It is no lie, That most White people, and some black people, believe sincerely, that the black man is more inferior in Intelligence, to the white man, I was even a staunch proponent of such Myths and Ludicrous tales. There was Even, a time I believed that the White man is God, and Devil is the Black man. Yes I am ashamed to say I once used to think like that. But is that really so? That would be a discussion for another Day.

What is Imperialism? Imperialism simply defined, is a policy of extending power and influence, through colonialization, use of military force or other means. And what is the meaning of colonialism? Colonialism is a policy or practice to acquire full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically or Militarily.

With the above definitions, we would be able to understand What concepts like Imperialism and colonialism are, and then as Nigerians we would understand why we gained Independence from the british. Because we wanted an autonomous system, where we as Black people could control our destinies and that of our childrens' children.

But alas, The imperialistic tendencies of the White man increase more everyday. And they have come to recognize violence, War, anarchy as the newest tool of Imperialism. It's simple. They will fear you when you give them Terror. Confuse their youths, Give them drugs, give them profanity, give them vain things, and they'll get confused, and while they are being deceived, you give them TERROR. And when they have become Terrorized, you Give Them a War against Terror. And either ways people are dying. Dying from TERROR it's self, and even The WAR on TERROR on it's self,

I know this sounds confusing and conspiratorial, but the truth, is truly stranger than fiction. So let's go on, while the WAR on TERROR is going on, you have your IN. And what is your IN, Boots on Ground. Or better still, why not create a military base around the region filled with Terrorist activities, and Vuala!!! We have AFRICOM, and what is AFRICOM, it's an Acronym (these guys like Acronyms a lot) it stands for AFRICAN COMMAND, and the whole name is USAFRICOM. United States African Command. Hmmmm, I wonder why the united states would build a Command in Africa? But What is the meaning of Command? Command is simply to dominate from a superior height of authority. And I pray president Buhari Builds a Nigerian America Command center near Hawaii. then I would like to know how the Americans feel about that. What is ISIS, ISIL, AL QAEDA, AL NUSRA, etc. What are these acronyms for? CIA, another acronym. And many other acronyms that have been the tools of Neo Colonialism, in from the 20th century till The 21st Century.

These acronyms are the Tools used in the new form of Colonialism. Very soon American Troops might be invited to come to Nigeria to fight boko haram, and before you know, we have UAVs flying over our heads, what would stop The drones from Bombing any target our Colonial Masters command them to Bomb? Whether they are threats or not?

Our President Should be Wise. He should avoid Foreign intervention as much as possible. Let the Nigerian Army Kill Boko haram, They can, because if he allows AFRICOM to fight boko haram, Another Acronym would start flashing on our TV and computer screens. And it would Be the Islamic State In west Africa (ISWA) let us not allow the Colonialists win. To be forewarned, is to be forewarned, say No to Drone Assistance. May God save us.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill Corruption In Nigeria - Buhari / Photos : Police Responds Within Minutes To An Arm Robbery Situation In VI / What Lessons Did Okorocha And Others Learn In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.