Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71266 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by baby124: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
manie:

Maje is a silver spoon from a very comfortable family, his father is Allison Ayda. Toke is the one that actually benefited from her association with a Lagos big boy.
Where is the silver spoon. Over hype over name from 1960, where what they stole cannot pass 100,000 naira in today's money. Lagos big boy for wia. Do you know what it is to be a Lagos big boy? It's not by pocket money from your father at 45

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by chachanga: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2015
aflyingbird:
these niccas ain't loyal. awon oloju kokoro, oloju alligator

haba madam, take it easy on us now?
How come she sef nor spot am; she nor be relationship Nancy Drew?
the traits are often always there nau?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by baby124: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Praisles:
When we tell them, Life is more than been seen everywhere,they refuse to listen. If she has actually stayed at home, she would have atleast notice the movement of her husby.She goes to events in n out of the country, posting'' i miss you'' everywhere, social network doesn't play the wife's roles dear, So Sorry.. Ori omo apomo waye fun e
So the husband is so retarded his wife has to stay home and monitor him so he can keep his vows. If she sits down at home, how will they eat. Tell me. It's people like you that let these useless men get away with rubbish. You better wake up and stop reasoning like an empty shell.

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by obowunmi(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2015
cold:
So he was dating Anita for 8 years,whilst dating Toke for 12. And they both held on to him for dear life. Na Lex Steele him be ni?

He should have married both of them. What's wrong with polygamy? As long as he loves them equally.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Chubhie: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2015
A lot of life's lessons are coded into this for the neutrals. The politics, backstabing, treachery,cross and double crossing all goes to show that we all can't escape to learn a little bit of politics.

I feel for Toke cos presently she seems the most hit. I trust she will bounce back....This is part of the Human experiences.*whistles and walks away*

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2015
grin Lol can't stop laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by CSTR2: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2015
But that girl na whorre sha o.
A very fugly dude lambered you for 8 years, dumped you for someone else and still came back to keep lambering you as a side chick.
If the girl was my sister(God forbid), i will just disown her for life.
What a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by toprealman: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2015
I WILL LIKE TO SEE HOW SHE HANDLES THIS. THEY SAY MANY THINGS IN THEIR VLOG WHICH I TAKE IN WITH A 'SPOON OF SALT'! HOPE SHE PUTS INTO PRACTICE WHAT SHE'S BEEN PREACHING.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by coollexy: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2015
marriage is not just about puttin ring in d finger and flauntin it in societal events.since they got married,no child,no pregnancy and i recall her sayin in one of d dailies way back that marriage is not about child bearin and she's so happy her husby is d understandin type.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by kent79: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Half Lebanese ke? Ha! Omo d girl go wicked o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by informato: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
and u think it should make Fp? Now what do u expect? oh I see,we should criticise the guy,blame Toke and insult the mama to be,huh? Isn't it high time WE started taking our eyes off people's private lives,and stop eavesdropping into their personal affairs regardless of whether they are celebrities or not. We all love privacy,and feels sad whenever that privacy is been encroached. Will our discussion here change the situation? Okay u'd say its for us to learn,learn about what exactly?
may God bless you this sunday morning...am tired of this nonsense...''wizkid is in the toilet'',you will see some old persons trying to comment, ''davido is running''...thesame old jobless nigerians will want to comment...AND SO WHAT ?...WHAT IF DAVIDO IS RUNNING ? Say make we fly ? These things about them happens everyday in families,in our streets, everywhere WHY HE COME DEY SO IMPORTANT WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE PEOPLE WE SEE ON TV

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
and u think it should make Fp? Now what do u expect? oh I see,we should criticise the guy,blame Toke and insult the mama to be,huh? Isn't it high time WE started taking our eyes off people's private lives,and stop eavesdropping into their personal affairs regardless of whether they are celebrities or not. We all love privacy,and feels sad whenever that privacy is been encroached. Will our discussion here change the situation? Okay u'd say its for us to learn,learn about what exactly?

Everest, haven't you taken your Osogbo stuff today? This is the first time I'm seeing you make sense! grin
Yusjet and JigsawKillah must see this. No, we must celebrate this! Eve making sense shocked

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by hayorbaami: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmnn, i remember toke and this maje had a break up before the surprise low key wedding. Most people wondered why they did after 12years of dating and even wondered more when all of a sudden, we saw wedding pictures months later. Toke claimed the wedding was unplanned, a surprise one. I have a feeling this anita girl must have been the reason for the initall break up, and maje just decided to reconcile with toke with that sudden surprise wedding .

...and the excuse of cheating because toke faced her career is really stupid. Should all women with busy and travelling husbands cheat too because their husbands are out there looking for daily bread.. undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by prettyboi1(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Another crappy story. See how cheap the write-up feels sef.lol. According to that write-up, here's a quote 'I made calls to confirm the status of this story and my informant says "Stella it's so true!!!!!!!! 100% confirmed." '. grin.

Is this some kinda story book or what? I don't believe all these desperate and over-zealous bloggers and hungry journalists who always have 'a respondent of ours that spoke to us on the condition of anonymity'. grin grin

Funny thing is most people here just swallow cheap amebo without any form of scrutiny.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by busayochic: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2015
kodyx:
Old firewood. .
na him dey burn pass
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by dapsonlou(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Olacchris:
Toke should move on with her life and am sure he will surely find someone else .
That's life for u

Are you the one that will find her a new husband, when she was waiting for the guy to marry her, where were you?Sdid you find her a better suitor? You will stay with your abusive Boyfriend and quick to tell a Wife to leave her husband for something less. Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by bankyblue(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Who is Toke? Maje? And the calaber girl?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Moana(f): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2015
It explains Toke constantly removing her wedding ring and all those posts she make about God that she has been posting lately on IG. I feel sorry for her

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cytellProperty: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by iPopAlomo(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2015
Praisles:
When we tell them, Life is more than been seen everywhere,they refuse to listen. If she has actually stayed at home, she would have atleast notice the movement of her husby.She goes to events in n out of the country, posting'' i miss you'' everywhere, social network doesn't play the wife's roles dear, So Sorry.. Ori omo apomo waye fun e

Thank you very musssssh... told them very well...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cactuscee(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Well well well, I guess you are the one that needs relationship counsel now , Toke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cornoil(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2015
This na another publicity stunt by Toke Makinwa. This lady craves for attention seriously and lately she has not been in the news. I can recall when she came out to say she just put an end to her many years of engagement with Maje and was naive when she started the relationship with Maje, only to get married to him secretly. She's trying to be Kim kardashian of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by nikkyshyne(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Moana(f): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Apex32:
Toke too doesn't av time for her husband if not germany it wil be paris or one fashion show/owambe undecided that's a lesson for her to learn joor
and if a man is always busy with business trips, its a lesson for him to learn if his wife cheats on him? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by slodot2000: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Pls beware of this advert. It is a complete scam. He has been going about stealing recharge cards from People.

Pls beware
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Your comment would have made sense, but the news was brought to us. Are we supposed to cut off our eyes so as not to see it or what na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2015
dapsonlou:

Are you the one that will find her a new husband, when she was waiting for the guy to marry her, where were you?Sdid you find her a better suitor? You will stay with your abusive Boyfriend and quick to tell a Wife to leave her husband for something less. Hypocrite

Why is it paining you na? Are you guilty of cheating? And are you Toke? How do you know which one is more painful to her?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ThisMeansWAR: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
can't argue with that.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by dapsonlou(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Why is it paining you na? Are you guilty of cheating? And are you Toke? How do you know which one is more painful to her?

Woman like you that Advice others to leave their Mate will never leave theirs. Even if your guy impregnate all the women in your family you will still stay with him and stand by him.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by SURElee(f): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Toke shOuld kindly contact and draw in inspiration from Annie Idibia to get shock absorbers and strength to move on with life. Toke made her decision and choice to marry Maje.. She gets to live wiTh it. Marriage na for better or worse, and this is just one of her worse. Marriage is sweeT depending on the curtlery u use to eat it(depending on the partner u choose to spend the rest of ur life with)

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2015
you are talking rubbish, are you telling me you are sleeping with just one man? are they not all spending their cash on you? meh, na 40: 50
baby124:
After she has helped him get some money by helping his fitness business, this is what she gets. Tufiakwa. Feed men at your peril. Why was she with this old fool for so long and stayed there by force till she married him. Some guys are meant to be bachelor for life. As for baby mama, you just entered one chance as Toke na Mario. Good luck to all parties involved. Maje we be like area boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.