Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71212 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by nnwniger: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2015
THESE GUYS THAT ARE TROWING STONES YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. THIS BROTHER MADE A MISTAKE, PERIOD. THERE'RE CONTRIBUTORY MISTAKES ON BOTH SIDES, I CAN'T IMAGINE DATING SOMEONE FOR THAT LONG AND END UP MARRING SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT'S THE POINT.? DATING SUPPOSED TO BE A PRECURSOR FOR SOMETHING HIGHER. ONE CAN WRITE A 100 PAGES ABOUT NIGERIAN MARRIAGES, IT'S FUNNY. NIGER MARRIAGES ARE MOSTLY IN THE BEDROOM, EVERYONE GOES ABOUT HIS/HER BUSINESSES. IT'S ONLY WHEN THEY'RE DATING THAT MOST DO THINGS TOGETHER, VERY SAD. YOU CAN APPRECIATE BONDING WITH SOMEONE YOU DATED FOR THAT LONG, NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING HERE AND I WISH THEM WELL

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Praisles(f): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2015
baby124:

So the husband is so retarded his wife has to stay home and monitor him so he can keep his vows. If she sits down at home, how will they eat. Tell me. It's people like you that let these useless men get away with rubbish. You better wake up and stop reasoning like an empty shell.
hogogogoho .. U don siddon on P o, am not saying she deserves what happened to her, but am just saying what might ve gone wrong,if she stays at home with him, this would ve also happened ... MAJE fumbled lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Tundeiab:

We shouldn't be hasty to give advise. What if Toke's husband had pleaded with her to get pregnant but refused because of her celebrity status, would you still blame him for the act?

Yes I would still blame him. What kind of logic is this?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Praisles:
hogogogoho .. U don siddon on P o, am not saying she deserves what happened to her, but am just saying what might ve gone wrong,if she stays at home with him, this would ve also happened ... MAJE fumbled lobatan!

Except women who stay at home are also cheated on. What do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by humberjade: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2015
Man's unquenchable thirst for sexual pleasure will continue to push men into extra-marital affairs.

So It's in man's DNA to cheat; reason why a man will leave his dashing wife 4 a wowo woman.

I must state here that it takes grace and self-discipline 4 a man to stick to one woman.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Moana(f): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2015
saints2:
I have always asked, what time does Toke creates for her husband, she too dey waka waka, today in UK, tomorrow in America, next in weddings etc, when does she have have time for her home, her husband is a human with blood flowing in his vein na, but once you abandon your duty cos of fame, you definately face the results, I am not trying to support infidelity, but Toke messed up big time, to our ladies... Face your home and create time for your man.
Yes she is the first busy woman on earth that is married abi? undecided that Maye guy is a baby who cannot control himself abi? Whether u give him all the attention in the world if he still wants to cheat he will do it period. Society needs to stop blaming women for foolish decisions married men take as if they cannot think and control themselves. If he can't control himself, na she go do am for him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2015
dapsonlou:

Woman like you that Advice others to leave their Mate will never leave theirs. Even if your guy impregnate all the women in your family you will still stay with him and stand by him.

Lol, I did not give any advice. I just asked you why it's paining you so much. And please, don't assume you know anything about me okay? I could have been cheated on, dumped his ass and remarried for all you know. But well, that's a story for another day.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by maryhaam(f): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Its definitely making front page.. Its big news..

Toke the relationship advisor.. Side chick spotter.. O ma se ooo undecided grin grin

The way this world is set up right now ehn.. Men will always cheat.. You can argue with your shadow..
yea that where the sadness come from,when the al knower can't see erself.it is well
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by topsco(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
As this world exists...this kind of thing called cheating will never cease.
If this story happens to be true, then Toke you got to move on. 'Bi oko ba ko ni Oko la n fe'.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
I dunno them sef...

I only came to see fine face!

The only Nigerian I know for now is Gen Presido M. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Only in Nigeria is a woman blamed when her husband cheats on her and impregnates another woman grin

This is why Nigerian men love marriage so much, who wouldn't love to eat their cake and have it too.

You can cheat and abuse her as much as you like and she will still be as kind and understanding towards you as ever.

You can even sleep with her friends without fear of a huge divorce settlement awaiting you, you can abuse and abuse her to your hearts content and you will still be allowed to have access to your children. I m sure a lot of men in the west will move to Nigeria in droves if they realise how much they can get away with in that country.
Real haven for misogynists. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Guys are devil.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by humberjade: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
and u think it should make Fp? Now what do u expect? oh I see,we should criticise the guy,blame Toke and insult the mama to be,huh? Isn't it high time WE started taking our eyes off people's private lives,and stop eavesdropping into their personal affairs regardless of whether they are celebrities or not. We all love privacy,and feels sad whenever that privacy is been encroached. Will our discussion here change the situation? Okay u'd say its for us to learn,learn about what exactly?

As long as one is a public figure, his or her private life becomes public...So whoever wants his/her private life to remain private, shld remain a private figure.

It is stuff like these dat makes Entertainment Journalism tick.

After all, these stars are usually d ones who put themselves into public light.

When their partners proposes to them they post it on FB, when they get married they make sure HIPTV covers it, when they go on vacation in d caribbeans in their bikinis they lay it bare on Instagram 4 d whole world to see...

When they cough, sneeze or poos they tell d whole world about it, so it's only naturally they face bad press when things aren't going their way.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Papyamanda(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
But can we really blame him? This guy grudgingly married Toke. Yes I can say it now, I sensed the unwillingness throughout their so called "secret marriage". Go back to view the pics from that wedding and u would see his blank look and aloofness. His demeanor was offside, like someone forced him into it. Toke, perhaps your busy life and job allowed this to happen. Not an excuse though, because a guy that will cheat will do so even if u are a house wife. But I think this guy wasn't ready to be dragged down the Isle, but had to save ur face because of embarrassment. Now what I don't see Toke getting out of this mess. Here's a lady who gives tips on relationships and all that, this is a slap on her face and personality. This will undermine her public status and will confine the topics she'll discuss in public. Maje has succeeded in making Toke a laughing stock amongst her crew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by mayusguy(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Men and women will always cheat... u'd be making a big mistake to think its only men. Infact women r bcumin worse grin grin
KolaShangOne:
Its definitely making front page.. Its big news..

Toke the relationship advisor.. Side chick spotter.. O ma se ooo undecided grin grin

The way this world is set up right now ehn.. Men will always cheat.. You can argue with your shadow..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by humberjade: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Papyamanda:
But can we really blame him? This guy grudgingly married Toke. Yes I can
say it now, I sensed the unwillingness throughout their so called "secret
marriage". Go back to view the pics from that wedding and u would see his
blank look and aloofness. His demeanor was offside, like someone forced
him into it.
Toke, perhaps your busy life and job allowed this to happen. Not an excuse
though, because a guy that will cheat will do so even if u are a house wife.
But I think this guy wasn't ready to be dragged down the Isle, but had to
save ur face because of embarrassment. Now what
I don't see Toke getting out of this mess. Here's a lady who gives tips on
relationships and all that, this is a slap on her face and personality. This
will undermine her public status and will confine the topics she'll discuss in
public. Maje has succeeded in making Toke a laughing stock amongst her
crew.

On point.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by kilode100(f): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Bibol:
If this is true, its humiliating for Toke

How is it humiliating for Toke ? ... He is the who messed up not her.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by mayusguy(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Women r worse undecided
ToyozzieTohBad:
Guys are devil.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Praisles:
When we tell them, Life is more than been seen everywhere,they refuse to listen. If she has actually stayed at home, she would have atleast notice the movement of her husby.She goes to events in n out of the country, posting'' i miss you'' everywhere, social network doesn't play the wife's roles dear, So Sorry.. Ori omo apomo waye fun e
Utter Bollocks stop blaming Toke for her husband's cheating. A man will cheat regardless even if you are the best wife in the world. He already started cheating with her 8years ago way before Toke became famous. If her Travelling etc was becoming a problem he should have sat her down and spoken to her about it or if he was fed up with her he should have simply divorced her. In fact I doubt it was a problem as it allowed him to carry on with his womanizing behaviour.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2015
jaybee3:

You are very stûpid for blaming the poor girl

You really should try to engage your brain sometimes ya know. Toke or whatever her name is certainly wasn't all that busy 8 years ago when the dude started dating the other girl as reported.

Rubbish!
smiley smiley kiss kiss Thank you
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:
Only in Nigeria is a woman blamed when her husband cheats on her and impregnates another woman grin

This is why Nigerian men love marriage so much, who wouldn't love to eat their cake and have it too.

You can cheat and abuse her as much as you like and she will still be as kind and understanding towards you as ever.

You can even sleep with her friends without fear of a huge divorce settlement awaiting you, you can abuse and abuse her to your hearts content and you will still be allowed to have access to your children. I m sure a lot of men in the west will move to Nigeria in droves if they realise how much they can get away with in that country.
Real haven for misogynists. cheesy

. Including your dad and brothers?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by msmee(f): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Oh no!! Easy now to see that her cynicism comes from her personal experiences.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Subom1(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2015
baby124:

Where is the silver spoon. Over hype over name from 1960, where what they stole cannot pass 100,000 naira in today's money. Lagos big boy for wia. Do you know what it is to be a Lagos big boy? It's not by pocket money from your father at 45
grin grin grin grin lol I can't.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2015
ITS HER FAULT JARE,EVERYTIME TOKE BIN GOING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER FORMING TROPHY WIFE AND ALL THRASH,GET PREGNANT FOR UR HUBBY U REFUSE,SO NOBODY SHUD BLAME DIS NIGGA MAN,BODY AINT NO FIREWOOD

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Marriage is not meant for everyone, she should have just remained single and a celebrity, imagine after 3years or so of marriage no children all because of party here and there, I blame Maje for marrying a waka about because its obvious she never has his time. This is a lesson to all men and women, make sure you can live with your better half's bad side or Never marry them.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2015
prettyboi1:
Another crappy story. See how cheap the write-up feels sef.lol. According to that write-up, here's a quote 'I made calls to confirm the status of this story and my informant says "Stella it's so true!!!!!!!! 100% confirmed." '. grin.

Is this some kinda story book or what? I don't believe all these desperate and over-zealous bloggers and hungry journalists who always have 'a respondent of ours that spoke to us on the condition of anonymity'. grin grin

Funny thing is most people here just swallow cheap amebo without any form of scrutiny.

Stella fact check and she doesn't take sides with anyone. That's why I personally love checking her blog for news. And she does lots of good with her blog too.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Bibol(f): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

How is it humiliating for Toke ? ... He is the who messed up not her.

Of course he messed up not her. Just trying to figure out why her husband will choose to go back to his Ex, seems like he never really got over her. I just pray Toke finds peace
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by anikeadey: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Sad news for toke, I pity her cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2015
No matter how strong you think you may be,you can never win a war against your own heart.if you love someone and you know you still have the chance to be with that person please stop being stubborn because at the end,you will only be putting yourself in more bondage by trying to fight your feelings.

As a guy or lady please be sure that the person you are dating is not using you to spite an ex because at the end you will be the loser.

If this is true then i really feel for toke who have been so high in the moon gallivanting about how great and blissful her marriage has been and here is a litmus test..IF IT IS TRUE THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Including your dad and brothers?

ooh, did I touch a nerve?

If my statement doesn't apply to you why are you getting excited?
I bet you're one of those STD carrying losers who brag about how many women you sleep with in a day with legions of baby mamas all over the place - ode.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
ITS HER FAULT JARE,EVERYTIME TOKE BIN GOING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER FORMING TROPHY WIFE AND ALL THRASH,GET PREGNANT FOR UR HUBBY U REFUSE,SO NOBODY SHUD BLAME DIS NIGGA MAN,BODY AINT NO FIREWOOD

How about all these women who have loads of kids and their husbands still cheat on them, what do you have to say about that, let me guess - she's had too many kids, she's now old and fat and the husband doesnt find her attractive any more! grin grin

Nigerian women you cant win in a country full of misogynists grin

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Praisles(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Except women who stay at home are also cheated on. What do you have to say about that?
The ''Home'' in this context doesnt mean she should be a full house wife o, she must work na, but i meant the way one moves around as a single person differs from that of being married.. Am so sorry for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Gita Siddharth Is Dead / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.