Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71175 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by gabriel212: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2015
and that is a lady given adviced on how to get the best man from the society

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Praisles(f): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2015
When we tell them, Life is more than been seen everywhere,they refuse to listen. If she has actually stayed at home, she would have atleast notice the movement of her husby.She goes to events in n out of the country, posting'' i miss you'' everywhere, social network doesn't play the wife's roles dear, So Sorry.. Ori omo apomo waye fun e

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Rotimi47: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2015
This chick ain't pretty! But why would a married man still have a side chick? I believe voodoo is involved as am told people from that area are into otomopo.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by bogolobango(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Thats y i hate some ladies in my life she did it intentionally i dont like such attitude she can easily get rid of it

Women sha
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Coolcash1: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2015
If the story is true, then it's very sad. You court a man for 12 years does not mean you will know him inside out. However, when a man is not content and is the type that pursues anything in skirt this is what you get. On the flipside, Toke too failed by neglecting her home to focus on her career. She didn't strike a balance which made her man to seek attention else where. I guess while she is off chasing things around coming back home very late in the night, the ex-girl capitalize on it to "wack" her man. Above all, both party have sinned and with love should talk about this and forgive each other(though very hard but do-able).

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by bigtt76(f): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Ha shocked looking forward to those Toke Moments Vlogs on YouTube make ar see how she go react with her sharp mouth grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by plucky16(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2015
Things like this are bound to happen, it doesn't mean it's right but hey, shite happens... It's sad sha, happening to a relationship guru cry

And P.S. The girl no fine sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by jaybee3(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2015
lol, sister you are bad, na real old fire wood
kodyx:
Old firewood. .
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by HiGod: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
and u think it should make Fp? Now what do u expect? oh I see,we should criticise the guy,blame Toke and insult the mama to be,huh? Isn't it high time WE started taking our eyes off people's private lives,and stop eavesdropping into their personal affairs regardless of whether they are celebrities or not. We all love privacy,and feels sad whenever that privacy is been encroached. Will our discussion here change the situation? Okay u'd say its for us to learn,learn about what exactly?

Being encroached Sir*. Oversight i presumed......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by saints2(f): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2015
I have always asked, what time does Toke creates for her husband, she too dey waka waka, today in UK, tomorrow in America, next in weddings etc, when does she have have time for her home, her husband is a human with blood flowing in his vein na, but once you abandon your duty cos of fame, you definately face the results, I am not trying to support infidelity, but Toke messed up big time, to our ladies... Face your home and create time for your man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by emmabest2000(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Its definitely making front page.. Its big news..

Toke the relationship advisor.. Side chick spotter.. O ma se ooo undecided grin grin

The way this world is set up right now ehn.. Men will always cheat.. You can argue with your shadow..
That dude is not a real man lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by MemphisDepay(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Wonders shall never end..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmmnnn undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by homesteady(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Eyaaa! Poor toke! Even after that her arrangeee surprise wedding grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Wowzer! What an embarrassment! The dude dated Toke for 12yrs and the babe for 8yrs shocked shocked shocked Mr Smoothy has been cheating forever.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by HiGod: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2015
babyfun:
Too bad! A lantern does not see it's own bottom..... With all her vlogs on love and relationships, now she has fallen victim of those things we call men.... God will see her through.

Why won't a reasonable man cheat on your sorry ass when you are freaking annoying and stupidd? How could you make a reference to men as "Things"? What an audacity!!!!

I ll advise you to pick up your pen and tender unreserved apology for referring to men as "Things" right now.

However, you ll perhaps be suprised to know that women are gamers when it comes to cheating in relationships; it's in their genes. Women cheat better than men and their saving grace is the fact that women could dump their pregnancies on an unlucky husband or boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2015
babyfun:
Too bad! A lantern does not see it's own bottom..... With all her vlogs on love and relationships, now she has fallen victim of those things we call men.... God will see her through.
so true.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by jaybee3(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2015
saints2:
I have always asked, what time does Toke creates for her husband, she too dey waka waka, today in UK, tomorrow in America, next in weddings etc, when does she have have time for her home, her husband is a human with blood flowing in his vein na, but once you abandon your duty cos of fame, you definately face the results, I am not trying to support infidelity, but Toke messed up big time, to our ladies... Face your home and create time for your man.

You are very stûpid for blaming the poor girl

You really should try to engage your brain sometimes ya know. Toke or whatever her name is certainly wasn't all that busy 8 years ago when the dude started dating the other girl as reported.

Rubbish!

24 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by AnneMomoh: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2015
You sound like someone that guys have cheated on serially.

DrGroove:
Why am I not surprised at this news?
Because ALL married men have girlfriends(whether regular or flings)
No matter how dramatic the proposal
No matter how expensive the wedding ceremony
No matter how romantic the honeymoon
No matter how he says I love you
No matter how you broadcast,advertise and showcase him
No matter how it seems he is the best man in the world
No matter how he carries big bible n speaks in tongues
He has a side chic(s) he is seriously,happily screwing without regrets
Give your heart to a man and watch yourself die young
Love a man in sincerity and watch yourself go crazy
Deceive yourself enough to trust a man and see yourself watching horror film
Make the mistake of thinking "He is different" and get the shock of your life
You can be the only wife of a man
you can be his only cook and home maker
You are VERY VERY lucky if u are the only mother of all his children
But you will/can NEVER be the only veejay his dicckk screws!
News of hubby impregnating side chic should not come as a surprise.Except you don't want to accept the reality and bask in the euphoria of scam called love.
Toke should gather herself together and face it!
What her darly husband has done is not a big deal.That is the true characteristic of a normal man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by youngalex(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:
News of hubby impregnating side chic should not come as a surprise.Except you don't want to accept the reality and bask in the euphoria of scam called love.
What her darly husband has done is not a big deal.That is the true characteristic of a normal man.
Horrific Generalized Legalization of Marital Impunity

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by INTROVERT(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by INTROVERT(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015
Men will always cheat, it's in their blood. She can always call Annie idibia for advice.

Don't blame Toke blame Maje.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by millionboi(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015
She might ve suck d dude diskaet

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by manie(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2015
baby124:
After she has helped him get some money by helping his fitness business, this is what she gets. Tufiakwa. Feed men at your peril. Why was she with this old fool for so long and stayed there by force till she married him. Some guys are meant to be bachelor for life. As for baby mama, you just entered one chance as Toke na Mario. Good luck to all parties involved. Maje we be like area boy.

Maje is a silver spoon from a very comfortable family, his father is Allison Ayda. Toke is the one that actually benefited from her association with a Lagos big boy.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by pinkygurl(f): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2015
dis babe nr fyn reach toke o.wot did maje see in her. fugly gal

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Tomiwaa(m): 6:56am On Jun 14, 2015
aflyingbird:
these niccas ain't loyal. awon oloju kokoro, oloju alligator
abeg why she no zip her husband pekus? everytime guy, what is she not doing and the ex is doing?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Tomiwaa(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2015
pinkygurl:
dis babe nr fyn reach toke o.wot did maje see in her. fugly gal
but you fine pass both of them na

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by CodeHouse: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Every other thing is not my business but Half Lebanese, half Calabar, mehn see combo grin

Half Lebanese + Half Calabar = Calabarnese

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by rabzy: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:

Eeyah sorry about the hurt feelings. Most men are gutter rats but there are so many who don't cheat. Such abnormal men abound, am also very 'abnormal'.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Pain(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.