Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) (51391 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2015
dainformant:
Who ever knew that former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribadu, has such a beautiful princess as a daughter. Meet Fatima Ribadu, the vulnerably delectable daughter to 2015 Adamawa state PDP gubernatorial aspirant and former Chairman of the Petroleum Revenue Task Force -Nuhu Ribadu, who recently graduated from Nigerian Turkish International College in Abuja.
Pretty Fatima was the prom queen at the graduation ceremony held on Friday (who would even doubt her eligibility). She has now set her sights to getting into a good university for higher education.
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-meet-nuhu-ribadus-beautiful.html
dainformant:
more
INTROVERT:
Where are the male drool team.
Gwekzy:
What happens when she steals her pops money?
POPdecorator:
With our money? Haaa na wa
Jacksparrow0712:
ok
kodded:
Northerners fine sha smiley
Jacksparrow0712:
ok
all of una no go church....
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by drmaxayuba(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2015
NAIRA LANDERS
good morning

Please I need a favour from you. Kindly open this link, LIKE THE POST AND DROP A COMMENT ABOUT THE POST.. THANK YOU DO MUCH

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater&refid=12

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
With our money? Haaa na wa
can I see evidence of payment of tax since 1999 till date?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by fulanimafia: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2015
tola9ja:
bode George daughter

If no face, you market the leg naw.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by dayo23(f): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2015
melvin1992:
abeg make dem give me d gal control. Weather I fit reason her ministry.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Jpanama3: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2015
In an earlier development, UNIMAID, preparing for Exams

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by bgates: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
She is cute, her lips go sweet to kiss, her skin go sofft and her pvcy fit carry one to paradise....

In conclusion she is ugly, she doesn't look like the typical adamawa lady...Civilization turned her into a western beauty queen, what am saying? angry angry angry

Too much ogogoro.... Has affected your brain

Better still excessive sun has fried your brain...

That's is why some folks referred to Nigerians as lost souls
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Fulanis to be precise. Some of them look like goddess cool
kodded:
Northerners fine sha smiley
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by cvibe2: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2015
How I wish the more urban Northerners will educate the women in the North that it is ok for them to dress like Nuhu Ribadu's daughter and not be frowned upon.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2015
tola9ja:
bode George daughter

Na my babe b dat na angry
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by DeRuggedProf: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
INVITATION TO TENDER,FROM SENATORS AND ABOVE.. grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Tecnonews24: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
She doesn't look amagiri, or a Muslim.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Looks too old for secondary school graduation. Looks like someone convocating after varsity education.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2015
tola9ja:
waka!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by pearl360(f): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Pretty girl!
Congratulations to her.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Daniel058:
all of una no go church....

I be sango worshipper sir
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2015
I am just embrassed seeing her dressed like that. Her mother must be a christian
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where are the male drool team.
They are here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Prom queen kwa?

In Nigeria? When that one take start biko?

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2015
bgates:

Too much ogogoro.... Has affected your brain

Better still excessive sun has fried your brain...

That's is why some folks referred to Nigerians as lost souls
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2015
If wishes were horses beggars to will ride grin

you sef like better thing.keep wishing. Anyway God still answers prayers tongue
ramdris:
I used to date this lady in the past. She is still begging me to come back but hell no! I ain't going back.....congratulation ex.

Many people go mention me denying this even without knowing me....lol.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2015
candycrushsoda:
She's pretty.......

not as pretty as u gringrin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by peeta89(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
How old is she, lemme know what i can do about it.
What can you do bro. lol.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by cap28: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Nuhu's daughter is his carbon copy.
Hausa/Fulani women are the most beautiful Nigerian women, their beauty is natural - nice facial features and bleach free skin. They also tend to be tall and slim.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2015
She is pretty
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2015
peeta89:
What can you do bro. lol.
Do you need her digits? Lol.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2015
The girl fine die! If u see her without makeup.

And note!

That is what MoMo fashion brand caN do @herfirstpix

Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Like we even care!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by candycrushsoda: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
haffaze777:

not as pretty as u gringrin
u can say that again tongue tongue
Re: Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2015
candycrushsoda:

u can say that again tongue tongue
NOT AS PRETTY AS U RE
KO REWA TO'E

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.