Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC (28581 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by aresa: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
A former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu, on Friday returned to the All Progressives Congress.
Mr. Ribadu said in a statement he posted on his Facebook page that he rejoined the party online on Friday, and then hosted officials of the party from his Bako Ward in Yola South Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

Then on Friday, he visited the Yola South secretariat of the APC to present himself to the party.
He had left the party for the Peoples Democratic Party in 2014.
Mr. Ribadu, a former presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, explained that his return to the APC was triggered by his belief that all politics were local and that almost everyone around him who started politics with him believed the time had come for them to make sacrifices and concession.
He said, “My decision to return to the APC was triggered by my belief that all politics are local. Almost everyone around me, and with whom we started my political journey believed the time had come for us to make sacrifices and make concessions. That is in addition to the unbelievable love that my friends in the APC have showered on me in the past months.
“They demonstrated in words and action that they wanted me back home. The intractable crises in the PDP also made it impossible for one to contribute to the necessary task of building a viable opposition platform for our country.
“I also did a deep and long reassessment of the circumstances that warranted my exit from the APC in the first place. I left the APC in 2014 owing to fundamental disagreements with the ways the chapter of the party in my state was run after it fell into some hands.”
PREMIUM TIMES had reported on Tuesday that the Adamawa State chapter of the APC was wooing Mr. Ribadu back.
The former EFCC boss is one of the founding leaders of the party, but defected to the PDP in 2014, a few months to the 2015 general elections.
He left the APC after the impeachment of former Governor Murtala Nyako by the State House of Assembly in 2014.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207342-breaking-former-efcc-chairman-nuhu-ribadu-formally-returns-apc.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Once upon a time.

There use to be a very honest man called Nuhu Ribadu, a well respected Police Officer from the great Ribadu Family. He lived an exemplary life, free from corruption and he was a great public servant who helped shaped what the present day EFCC is.

Then one day, ANGEL SATAN came to him and showed and promised him all the pleasures of the World, if only he could just JOIN the PDP Party. And so a very honest man, got deceived by the Devil, and he agreed to join the brotherhood of thieves called the PDP Party.

But he is an Honorable Man, who has seen the Light from ANGEL GABRIEL, and has now come back to his senses. Welcome back home Nuhu Ribadu, and make sure you SIN no more.

241 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bad news for the wailers. grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by asala1: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Anywhere belle face

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by aresa: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Glad he came to his sense, he shouldn't have left in the first place.

Joining the most crooked, corrupt and incompetent political party known to mankind was a terrible mistake..

Better late than never of course..

It's a terrible idea to stay on a sinking ship..

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
One of the very few normal people in Pdp,just dumped them for Apc.wailers,over to you ooo

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by agabusta: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
I like that Dude. Only God knows what GEJ promised him that made him make that error.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by ebujany(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Welcome back mr ribadu. Your now a saint and all your sins forgiven.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by eph12(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is sad for PDP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by YouthsPC0: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by JBismarck(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
His rating just keep waning by every switch he makes. I thing Ribadu isn't a good politician, he should stick to bureaucracy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:
[s]Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election![/s]

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by modath(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Slowly but surely Ribadu is turning into another Atiku. Desperate for power with no political clout nor base and no staying power to see it to fruition on any platform... make e continue dey zig zag.

Anyway sha, I must still laugh, what will become of TonyeBarcanista's Ribadu/Obi 2019? cheesy

Mehn naija na soap opera with no ending in sight.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by henchamb(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
no wonder atiku ran to complain to oyegun during the week. atiku and his gov bindow have been taken care of in 2019.
the mad thug from kogi west will have smart adeyemi to face in 2019.
hon jibril has retraced his steps by denouncing dogara.
it's time to face kwara squarely now
some call him Jagaban
the corrupt call him an enemy
bubu calls him a dependable Ally.
all hail the lion of bourdillion

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by modath(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
agabusta:
I like that Dude. Only God knows what GEJ promised him that made him make that error.

Same thing the serpent promised Eve!! The whole world of course. smiley

Wailers after crying themselves to sleep tonight will wake up tommorrow and remember na kunu sipping Almajiri Aboki.....

Omenka, where art thou, come and console ya beloveds smiley

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
A good man.
Seems the only gud news the APC has given Nigerians for some time.
Just hope he doesn't soil his name with shady and corrupt characters in the party.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:
[s]Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election![/s]

cheesy

See painmentgringrin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by ganisucks(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good riddance. Dokpesi, Makarfi and Mantu should join him.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by modath(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Very inconsistent fellow I must say !!!

He has lost every credibility he once had he can hardly win even councillorship election!

Bros leave story, you too know say na lie!! without any gainsaying or sentiments attached, he just upped his chances... Naija Politics is local like he said in the quoted extract... Why didn't APC win anything tangible in the SE/SS apart from Okorocha's main constituencies in the NASS elections?

“My decision to return to the APC was triggered by my belief that all politics are local.

Same thing I tell our resident NL "analyst" when he starts postulating about SW politics based purely on blogs, online reports or whatever falsehood he is fed 3rd hand from party members...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Day11(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
My Niqqa, My Niqqa.. Thatz him...... ^Nurudenn Ribadu^ grin

3 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by dullardeen(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good Richard!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
modath:

Slowly but surely Ribadu is turning into another Atiku. Desperate for power with no political clout nor base and no staying power to see it to fruition on any platform... make e continue dey zig zag.

Anyway sha, I must still laugh, what will become of TonyeBarcanista's Ribadu/Obi 2019? cheesy

Mehn naija na soap opera with no ending in sight.

Peter Obi will soon decamp from PDP back to APGA

4 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by modath(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
otokx:

Peter Obi will soon decamp from PDP back to APGA

Would that not be something!! really ? Conjecture or trolling ? Hope it's not true cos Tonye's heart nor go fit take am.. grin

Anyway, he will switch to Atiku / Ekweremadu be dat, all die na die, suffocation, bullet through the heart, Jumping inside lagoon... Same conclusion..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by babyfaceafrica: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lolz..nice one
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
A prodigal son who experienced BADluck with GOODluck is back. Welcome back. It doesn't remove the fact that he is still loved.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
The PDP needs to undergo a massive and comprehensive reforms from change of name, logo, current leaders to the structure.

No sane politician should and would associate with the current PDP. That's just three gospel truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by Dannyset(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ribadu is unstable as water lilies. I wish him luck cos at least, APC is far better than the PDP he used to be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by babdap: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
The prodigical son .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by omenka(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
modath:

Same thing the serpent promised Eve!! The whole world of course. smiley

Wailers after crying themselves to sleep tonight will wake up tommorrow and remember na kunu sipping Almajiri Aboki.....

Omenka, where art thou, come and console ya beloveds smiley
grin

Came somewhat late to the party- been quite a busy day.

You and trouble sha. You better leave the hardworking Babylonians alone. They've had enough for a day if you ask me. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by SurefireFashion: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's 9ja politics
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC by diegwu01: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sheriff our man, Your seat still remains intact grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid / Photo Of A Soldier Thanking God For The Success Of Conquering Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.