Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? (1368 Views)

Kanu’s Actions Worse Than That Of Northern Youths –makarfi / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by akoaki(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2015
I woke up this morning and tried some radio stations for news. All that greeted me was the screeming pastors who were trying to convince their poor congregation to part with ttheir hard earned money. I shook my head and turned off the radio. I then started to wonder if these wicked and greedy greedy pastors are in any way better than our politicians. What is your take?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Are pastors not human beings? Afterall the foolish members of congregation are not forced to part with their money.
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by kodded(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
and why do you think imans are far worse than a serial killer undecided undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2015
kodded:
and why do you think imans are far worse than a serial killer undecided undecided
bcoz pastors are always related to politics and imams are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Politicians don't claim to be as holy as pastors
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by akoaki(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
tpacalipse:
Are pastors not human beings? Afterall the foolish members of congregation are not forced to part with their money.
They are not physically forced the way you can openly see it. But the desperate pastors use diabolical means , powerful words and scare tactics to exhort money from their followers, just like the police. Imams are less guilty but they are also stakeholders in the dirty ' industry '
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by natas22: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2015
God said his judgement will start from the church I totally disagree with the op. His judging the pastors which is the work of God I pray that what happened to those people that criticized moses in the bible won't happen to the op.

www.
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by akoaki(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
bcoz pastors are always related to politics and imams are not.

Well, you are partially correct. Imams are part of the scam but pastors are the pilots of the scheme. It is a wicked world we are living in. No wonder the bible says that ...it shall be taken from the poor and given to the rich.....
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by brize(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Pastors you mean?? I dont trust any of them..... pastors live in opulence this days which was not the tradition of the church
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by Standing5(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2015
because the pose a risk of spiritually poverty to people if they mislead them on the other hand politicians pose the risk of physical poverty and can swear oath just to steal
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by akoaki(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Standing5:
because the pose a risk of spiritually poverty to people if they mislead them on the other hand politicians pose the risk of physical poverty and can swear oath just to steal

So which one of them is more dangerous to our society , the pastor or the politician?
Re: Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? by Standing5(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
akoaki:

So which one of them is more dangerous to our society , the pastor or the politician?
The one that can lead to spiritual death . . . The Crooked pastor and not an ordinary pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Assa Gas Plant To Kick Off Soon – Imsg / Rivers Monorail Project No Longer Tenable After Gulping N33.9b / More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.