Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected (1365 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by XavierBlue(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kel was a 2nd year student of Theatre and Film department, UNIPORT. She collapsed while having a bath around 5am yesterday and was rushed to the Emergency unit of the University of Port harcourt teaching Hospital. According to her friend, UPTH allegedly rejected her, saying there was no bed space. She was then rushed to a private hospital that referred her back to UPTH. She unfortunately died before getting there.

This morning angry students protested her death, saying Kel was left unattended to from 6am until 12noon when she gave up .

The students locked the doctors, nurses and medical staff inside the teaching hospital.. And ordered no entry or exit into the hospital..

They also blocked the federal road (Bayelsa road ) leading to the hospital and have been protesting ever since.
source: www.metronaija.com/2015/08/more-photos-of-student-that-died-after.html

Lalasticlala

Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by tolexy007(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
sad
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by SUGARBEE(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmn. . uniport in the news again.. I wonder what's really going on in that school

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by Shebarh(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
embarassedsave us from untimely death Lord

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by ELTON123(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chai see fine gal

RIP
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by Lilyomi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Such a beautiful and young life. RIP.
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by thanksede: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
May her soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by Immanuel1999(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
And the most anoying thing is dat afta she died the now had space in mortuary to bury her. Mtcheww... UPTH na wa for dem. I jus pray God sees me tru ds 4 yrs I have in ds school...
#We all feel the pain...
#RIP Kel
#Aluta Continua Victoria Arcerta
Re: More Photos Of The Dead Student Uniport Rejected by tuk2ato(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerian medical personnel are becoming more heartless by the day, what happened to the hippocratic oath sworn by them. Seems they just dont value human lives anymore!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See / 2016 Budget Will Diversify Economy From Oil Says Buhari / Ike Foundation For Autism Assesment Centre At Natiional Hospital Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.