Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See (1433 Views)

Why Do Pro Buhari Engage The Tanoids In An Argument? / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by abduljabbar4(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2015
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by abduljabbar4(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by DaBullIT(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Epic Pictures

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by brize(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Are you still discussing Jonathan?? That shows the level of sleepless night the dude gave you.

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by ekim004(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1, barcanista, SHOWYOURCERTIFICATE,Daura President(nawa 4 some ppl cos dem hate buhari dem go dey carry dis kynd name dey come nairaland), biafran soul, sharia reporters come defend ur clueless ex 4 ere
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by Standing5(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol . . . The Ijaw crew.
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by kodded(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Mumu gej is no more the president la
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by Goddex: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2015
[size=13pt]OP is still dwelling on Jonathan?
Campaigns are over ooo.

Two weeks gone, your Daura President looks so confused. The country is stagnant We don't seem to have a government yet. Nigeria is on auto-pilot
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by isan(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Ahahahhahhahah una don finish.
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by Kolade354(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2015
The man is a good family Man but a bad president.............He is Uninspiring, weak,Visionless and Clueless........9 billion Naira to buy stove is one of his sign of Cluelesness......
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by ayokellany: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2015
brize:
Are you still discussing Jonathan?? That shows the level of sleepless night the dude gave you.

Yes o ! He gave me nothing but sleepless night with is outrageous cluelessness to governance. I would give the world to have him hanged and fed to vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by brize(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2015
ayokellany:

Yes o ! He gave me nothing but sleepless night with is outrageous cluelessness to governance. I would give the world to have him hanged and fed to vultures.
k
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
OP, as much as i enjoyed every bit of your pics..i would just say let by-gones be...let's just enjoy the stupidity of the TANoids here on NL..
Politics board is fast becoming/replacing joke section..

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Guess who is BACK.

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Biggest April Fool present

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by MalcoImX: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
brize:
We'll discuss Jonathan as long as we realize the TANists are after Buhari because of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by sherrylo: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Don't give Tanoids headache pls

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See by MalcoImX: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Deal with your tattered umbrella first. Somebody just left PDP to APC, says the party has no focus..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram : Buhari Relocates To Sambisa / This Question Is For The South South Folks / Igbos Will Not Wait Till 2019, We Will Take The CIA Option Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.