Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

This Question Is For The South South Folks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Question Is For The South South Folks (1432 Views)

Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Question: Is Igboland Landlocked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lets imagine Biafra truly carves out and becomes a country, would d south south join them or stay alone or stay with Nigeria

i want honest replies cause all i hear from folks around me is dey will stay in nigeria and pls give concrete reason to back your claim..

pls this is only Niger Delta Indigenes...

cause when it all happens south south will be greatest talking point Thanks...

cc:lalasticlala
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by DuchessLily(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ójúgór grin

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
And this fool thinks this poo will make FP?
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Buchukwu: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
We igbos have oil, we don't need them in any way, not that we'll depend on oil. When biafra comes and they don't want to come, we're not forcing them. We don't want another forced entity. When biafra comes, they either come or goto hell.

3 Likes

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by lyntiffany(f): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ójúgór grin
ajúgór mú àká cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sometimes i want Nigeria to break up, sometimes i think the other way round.
if this country will break, that will be fifty years from now and not this time.
i am from delta state and i belive in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
We igbos have oil, we don't need them in any way, not that we'll depend on oil. When biafra comes and they don't want to come, we're not forcing them. We don't want another forced entity. When biafra comes, they either come or goto hell.

wow hard
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tydies:
And this fool thinks this poo will make FP?

must u insult me at least it was just for opinions...

not fair

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am sorry. Ma bad.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by stebell(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
I want Biafra to succeed and I also don't want to be forced into any nation.

So if my people-the SS say they will stay on their own or join Biafra then it's alrite.

Biafra is gud.
Niger Delta cum South South is gud too.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Honestly speaking I met with a guy from AKS now now, immediately i said "Chukwu Abiama bless you", the guy just looked at me and said "and bless all Biafrans".

The response got us talking and he said he is hardcore Biafran, so also are his townsmen.

I told him to join Nairaland and see things for himself.

And I believe he will.

The discussion went the way of "we now know everything, our eyes have opened my brother".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
the bold shows you want and need them, but you don't want it to sound as such.

SS doesn't belong to any biafra.

Biafra was created based on the map drawn by lord luggard where he mixed different nations together.

If every nation should go their separate ways, I don't see why the ibos should want the SS minorities to go with them in forming a mini-nigeria of fraud and ethnic clashing.

Say no to attache by force.

Say no to land grabbers.

Say no to oil thieves.

4 Likes

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by patrick89(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
just wait let's US get approval to export oil!! and Iran by God's grace resolve their problems this week! Oil will crash further to 30dollar.. oil is worthless now! Apple and Google are human resources and they are bigger than nigeria as whole. apple has more money than nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Gr8amechi: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:
Lets imagine Biafra truly carves out and becomes a country, would d south south join them or stay alone or stay with Nigeria

i want honest replies cause all i hear from folks around me is dey will stay in nigeria and pls give concrete reason to back your claim..

I am a deltan but if this nation breaks I will prefer the south south had their own country or we enter into a joint federation with Biafra, in that we will have separate govt but a very weak central govt hence everyone will mind his business, every town will be productive and not dependent

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Normality:
Honestly speaking I met with a guy from AKS now now, immediately i said "Chukwu Abiama bless you", the guy just looked at me and said "and bless all Biafrans".

The response got us talking and he said he is hardcore Biafran, so also are his townsmen.

And I believe he will.

The discussion went the way of "we now know everything, our eyes have opened my brother".

liar!

picture or adonbilivit.

grin

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by patrick89(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Normality:

And I believe he will.

this morning calls from Akwaibom would make some people develop heart attack, you need to see how hard these people were sounding, and Director nnamdi kalu has soft spot for them, he prefers ibibio people to igbos,. he doesn't like to hear anything igbo alone this or that..
The issue is very simple, southern people are not happy with nigeria, most of them don't like igbos too, but if you ask them to point out wrongs collective igbo people have done to them they will be telling you what you can still accuse them of. had it been se and sswere together, Oil headquarters wouldn't leave Igweocha, never!! but the allowed the likes of Edwin clark to balkanize us. you would see Ogoni agitating for their own selfish interest, eket, ikwere, okirika all have different interest, and they haven't got any, they do not understand the power of unity! and I'm happy that's coming to the table now....
And for your information, Nnamdi kalu has made it open that if anybody wants to go after biafra the person will be allowed. he said it and I support it. we will never intimidate anyone.. I will never support it. it is on record that igbos do not oppress their neighbours.. we do not. they are only accusing us wrongly. I want to challenge any person from south south to come out state what igbos have collectively done to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by betty202020(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:

u are a big fool to post this thread. I am an Igbo man and I believe in my Biafra. u post this thread to further divide the remains Nigeria into ethnic lines. if u need answer to post this question, go to south south political forum any day they are having their political meeting. How many south south elders are on naira land? fool.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
What is wrong with u, what do u guys benefit from giving igbos bad names, they said southsouth alone and u jump up fron ur stup1d1ty and start talking rubbish. Mumu.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
betty202020:
u are a big fool to post this thread. I am an Igbo man and I believe in my Biafra. u post this thread to further divide the remains Nigeria into ethnic lines. if u need answer to post this question, go to south south political forum any day they are having their political meeting. How many south south elders are on naira land? fool.

you dont need to throw insults, did i insult anyone here

thats not polite, everyone has freedom of views i was just asking for opinions

not fair
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by nigerianium: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
Don't decieve yourself, mister. Even Ghana depends on ND natural gas for her electricity.

Pray tell, what's the IGP of each South Eastern state?smiley
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by patrick89(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

What is wrong with u, what do u guys benefit from giving igbos bad names, they said southsouth alone and u jump up fron ur stup1d1ty and start talking rubbish. Mumu.
and you lowlife what eff are you doing here?
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:

Change ur comment to Southsouth indegenes southsouth and Niger delta is different saying Niger delta indegenes gives we in d SE every right to comment.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

Change ur comment to Southsouth indegenes southsouth and Niger delta is different saying Niger delta indegenes gives we in d SE every right to comment.

ok
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
liar!

picture or adonbilivit.

grin

I got no need to lie, we exchanged numbers and he said he will join NL tonight possibly.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by patrick89(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:
Don't decieve yourself, mister. Even Ghana depends on ND natural gas for her electricity.

Pray tell, what's the IGP of each South Eastern state?smiley
igp without oil companies will show you that southeast is very productive!
mumu Anambra state has the highest deposit of Natural gas in nigeria.. their many untapped oil in igboland,.
just look at it this way, you will never see any igboman clamouring for oil whatever, that is is why most of you don't know that Imo and abia state are all Niger deltan.
i don't believe in oil! apple is way too richer than total, texaco, oando and all the oil companies in nigeria combined, mind you apple is not up to 20 years!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by betty202020(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:

you dont need to throw insults, did i insult anyone here

thats not polite, everyone has freedom of views i was just asking for opinions

not fair
opinion for what? are u conducting opinion pool? if yes there are many ways to do that. not to give everybody topic that will degenerate into ethnic war.
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Asuokaa: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
betty202020:
opinion for what? are u conducting opinion pool? if yes there are many ways to do that. not to give everybody topic that will degenerate into ethnic war.

how is dis ethnic by the way...
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by betty202020(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:

so u are ignorant of what u are doing?
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by betty202020(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Asuokaa:

so u are ignorant of what u are doing?
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by nigerianium: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
patrick89:
igp without oil companies will show you that southeast is very productive!
mumu Anambra state has the highest deposit of Natural gas in nigeria.. their many untapped oil in igboland,.
just look at it this way, you will never see any igboman clamouring for oil whatever, that is is why most of you don't know that Imo and abia state are all Niger deltan.
i don't believe in oil! apple is way too richer than total, texaco, oando and all the oil companies in nigeria combined, mind you apple is not up to 20 years!
Parasite, save your chest-beasting. If the allocation from our oil revenue is withheld from you, you'll all go bankrupt and hungry.

Remember what is happening to Osun?

Even with the money we give to you guys you still do a piss-poor job.

SS know SE are leeches. Why else do you think we sabotaged you guys during the Civil war.

Parasite! Parasite!! Parasite!!!
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by Buchukwu: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

Goto hell, do i look like i give a damn?
Re: This Question Is For The South South Folks by DuchessLily(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Ojúgór mú àká cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is FAILING As An Opposition Party / Lecturers : We’re Also Sexually Harassed / Abia Police Commissioner Reveals Why Radio Biafra’s Frequency Cannot Be Jammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.