Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Job Wahala - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Job Wahala (44306 Views)

Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint / Job Wahala!!! / Job Wahala!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Wahala by cerzo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
saw it first on my daily manna devotional of june 2015..
Re: Job Wahala by francizy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Naijapaded1:
Can't Stop Laughing o

Hehehehe, very funny pic.. Just like one coy (sahara energy coy if am not mistaken) asked my friend and the people they were interviewing to come with a white Nokia 3310 and if they didn't come with it, they were told to go back home. They were also asked to wear their complete native attire and come for interview oh.. Finally finally, dem no give am the job.. cry grin
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Olodo! are we in the romamce section? isnt this politics section again??
*romamce* grin chairman,na u b olodo oh!
Re: Job Wahala by Caseless: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don see am before.
Re: Job Wahala by danbrowndmf(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Buhhahahaha cheesy I just av to laugh to make op feel better undecided Not so funny angry
Iya Eku aro ni be yen o.
Re: Job Wahala by NaLaugh: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dry
Re: Job Wahala by seedorfg(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
why will you be employed, when you re busy doing otumokpo to pass exam .....c ya lyv

Re: Job Wahala by seedorfg(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
there iz godu ooooo
Re: Job Wahala by gbaskiboy: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Be like say you are one of those JJC. Don't worry, you will soon get used to our ways grin grin
grin grin I sabi am bro, hope u dey catch fun for ur end
Re: Job Wahala by 2dillu2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
[q undecideduote author=Rilwayne001 post=34756940]
grin grin
Tola, where do you get all these pictures from? [/quote] from me undecided
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Old jokes

Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
pishure or adonbelive it
Re: Job Wahala by Classicman47(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jenams:
FROM MC CRY CRY.. A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs." Happy Sunday guys

This sheat is stale, homeboy
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Wahala by millionboi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
glink2015:
the last time I check, it was the joke well said 13years ago. Why are u bring it back again.
4d newborn 2see
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Youths wiling to take on any kinda job,just to have something doing.
Re: Job Wahala by K9blunt(f): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Dayummmn grin grin

JOKE: Two friends were smoking weed... One of them went behind a tree, removed all his clothes and came back to his friend naked!

He stood infront of his friend and asked;

"How do I look in my new suit?"

The friend looked at him, smiled, took another puff and said "Wow!!! You look so amazing in this your suit but you put your tie below the waist instead of putting it round your neck!" grin grin dayummmn
k
Re: Job Wahala by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
I never planned to make FP when I posted this on NL, someone sent it to me on whatsapp and I thought it was funny. I'm enjoying my cool sunday afternoon here and I wish all NLanders same. And if u happen to be paranoid because of my post, then that is totally ur headache.
Re: Job Wahala by IamSimi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gwan2:
If you are updated with ur daily devotions.....U will be conversant with this joke.
Was used in OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET, 9 June 2015 as an encouragement to always be yourself.
Yeah, i also read it too
Re: Job Wahala by EJEHSON(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don hear am b4
Re: Job Wahala by spencekat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gwan2:
If you are updated with ur daily devotions.....U will be conversant with this joke.
Was used in OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET, 9 June 2015 as an encouragement to always be yourself.
Yes.OP only changed the names used by Bishop Chris.
Re: Job Wahala by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
francizy:

Werey ni é oh! tongue
No lemme give you bucket kick oh! cheesy grin
I will rather kick you than kick a bucket grin tongue undecided
Re: Job Wahala by Rilwayne001: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
gbaskiboy:
grin grin I sabi am bro, hope u dey catch fun for ur end

Oh! Yeah, my kind sire, its cool here grin wink
Re: Job Wahala by jakeFrost: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wack
Re: Job Wahala by EJEHSON(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmm wat?
kayo80:
Hmm!
Re: Job Wahala by blexon: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gwan2:
yea it was use in ODM
Re: Job Wahala by RALPHOW(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
I thought this guy went through FOUNDATION CLASS AND WOFBI. What a lost SOUL!!!
Re: Job Wahala by Adortem: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oldest joke ever,can't believe this is on FP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Books Would You Buy First / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.