Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Job Wahala - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Job Wahala (44305 Views)

Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint / Job Wahala!!! / Job Wahala!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Wahala by kayo80(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
EJEHSON:
Hmmmm wat?

I have seen this joke somewhere before.
Re: Job Wahala by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Buhhahahaha cheesy
I just av to laugh to make op feel better undecided
Not so funny angry

Only GOD can make you laugh, may he comfort you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Wahala by fgee10(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
talk new one.i don hear dis one before,and e swit pass dis one.
Re: Job Wahala by bueze046(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Copied.... FB loading...
Re: Job Wahala by francizy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Buhhahahaha cheesy
Not so funny angry

Goan produce yah own na.. tongue

OP, no mind am jawe... You tried wella. More power to your elbow and more chicken in your mouth! cheesy
Re: Job Wahala by Alliswell2015: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
My name is Brown Adeniran,I finished from Olabisi Onabanjo University, B.sc Economics, served in Edo State! Email-adeniranbrown@yahoo.com,adeniranbrown@gmail.com. phone no-08068835064,08026353319!I suffered looking for jobs!eventually God helped me with these-
Am giving you an opportunity to access this site,especially for those looking for jobs or opportunities for extra income, it is on database management for schools primary & secondary!you can make a lot for getting a sole proprietor or more to start using it!you can send your mail and I canMy birthday is tomorow am tense and very greatful to God Almighty,Plz dont just wish me well tomorrow but take time to thank the Almighty God for my life! The best gift you can give me tomorrow is to win a soul for Christ and bless some1 who needs help
God bless you all always forward you the proposal!all you need is your laptop,iPad,smart phones,internet connection! Either for presentation or for the training!
The training cost is very cheap&affordable
Demo.swiftgrade.com
Schools we have done for olofps.swiftgrade.com,hicc.swiftgrade.com etc.
Call for the user name&password,to show you are interested it is simply free!
What app no-08026353319,bbmpin 532f357f!
My major reason of doing this is help some youth suffering at least to earn your daily bread!
It doesn't necessarily mean you must be a computer expert am not,just the basics is OK!
Hope to hear from you soon,opened 24/7!
Re: Job Wahala by Swaggzkid: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Buhhahahaha cheesy
Not so funny angry

Your problems are heavier than the joke.. #Don't take it personal grin

1 Like

Re: Job Wahala by kenoz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin

LMAO[b]
Re: Job Wahala by solarview(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015

Re: Job Wahala by deebrain(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
holyokoto:
I give the Ops 2% because is not funny to me

Try and be happy for once in your life...

You must be a very sad person
Re: Job Wahala by LILYCHERISH(f): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jenams:
FROM MC CRY CRY.. A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs." Happy Sunday guys
u made my day tnks
Re: Job Wahala by AdeniyiA(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
tola9ja:
grin grin grin
better still... "his headcellency"

1 Like

Re: Job Wahala by Chibex50(f): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Funny but not funny
Re: Job Wahala by tiger28: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
But how did the friend (lion) identify his friend (gorilla )? Aren't they both in custume? ? Hmmmm!
Re: Job Wahala by professore(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
That's funny
Re: Job Wahala by francizy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I will rather kick you than kick a bucket grin tongue undecided

Suit yourself bro.. tongue
Re: Job Wahala by HRich(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jenams:
FROM MC CRY CRY.. A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs." Happy Sunday guys
Hahahahahahahahaha. I wan die with laugh.
Re: Job Wahala by Obipat(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
sojiboy:
So what's d big deal there? ??
. Ur problem is out of hand, u need to see TB Joshua
Re: Job Wahala by herald9: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
holyokoto:
I give the Ops 2% because is not funny to me
you must be a zoologist lipsrsealed
Re: Job Wahala by bundur(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
so because u have read it on whatapp b4 make another person wey never read it before no read?
no im nt here 2 spoil som1s market
Re: Job Wahala by Dignitygab(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Funny
Re: Job Wahala by HRich(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs." Happy Sunday guys

1 Like

Re: Job Wahala by Bsc(m): 2:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Original source is prince Hezekiah ...... A P.H based comedian.
Re: Job Wahala by sojiboy(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Obipat:
. Ur problem is out of hand, u need to see TB Joshua

OK sir and who do you need to see A pastor will be too weak to handle your problem. Pastors will need to host pastoral conference on your matter. Mu*2
Re: Job Wahala by emmabest2000(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2015
A graduate of zoology from a Nigerian university was having difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspaper for a job at a zoo. In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla which had been tourists' attraction had died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend to be like a gorilla. The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was ok, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roaring like a gorilla. The next day, he put on the gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage where he found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he was a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped on him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Victor, it's me Godwin, your course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our jobs." Happy Sunday guys

hahaha ...
Re: Job Wahala by owxy22(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
daily manna boy
Re: Job Wahala by free37: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Books Would You Buy First / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.