Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My View On Unpaid Salaries, Osun And Other States In Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Unpaid Salaries, Osun And Other States In Perspective (301 Views)

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Unpaid Salaries, Osun And Other States In Perspective by akanbiaa(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2015
I am not happy with what have been happening in many states in Nigeria as it relates to salaries not paid and pensions and gratuity which includes my own state of Osun, In as much as I support the candidature of Ogbeni and a far better alternative than what PDP is offering, I still believe there are steps that need to be taken to forestall such from happening in the future, we need to go back to the cocoa era, boost local production and build more factories especially in Ede and environs where there is steady electricity and also to build entrepreneurial centers where people can go and learn and also get equipped with the right info, knowledge And financial assistance after passing thru the training and certified there by reducing much dependency on civil service meagre payments, and the civil service needs an overhaul, so many redundant workers performing multiple roles or no role than to chit chat waiting for the day to come to an end. These must all be looked into and I know after a long dark journey in a tunnel there will always be light at the end, a lesson for us the next Generation of leaders.
Re: My View On Unpaid Salaries, Osun And Other States In Perspective by mikolo80: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
We(they)all know this. Ze qvestion is who vill bell ze cat

ps
if you're really not happy you will get stuck in and make it happen

(1) (Reply)

Vouchers!!! Vouchers!!!! On Jumia / Quote Of The Day / Boko Haram And Failed Political Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.