Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (98255 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
skydancer,
e be like say you too like free thing ooooo! ok, i got robosam too by following
your link. thanks! smiley
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2011
George_D:

skydancer,
e be like say you too like free thing ooooo! ok, i got robosam too by following
your link. thanks! smiley
Lol. You're welcome. I wander if you would have been here if registering on nairaland costs 600bucks tongue
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
skydancer:

Lol. You're welcome. I wander if you would have been here if registering on nairaland costs 600bucks tongue

abi? no mind me. but we know seun still makes his change monthly through other means! wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by adey4real: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ George_D, see the pix below what MSE has done. shocked

Hw can be done to retified this cos i no get any money to get genuie window OS.

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
adey4real,
ha, ha, ha! i can't stop laughing! what do you expect when you choose to use a pirated os?

you think say bill gates na mumu? he only provides free anti-virus for those who paid hard
cash for his products! grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
George_D:

adey4real,
ha, ha, ha! i can't stop laughing! what do you expect when you choose to use a pirated os?

you think say bill gates na mumu? he only provides free anti-virus for those who paid hard
cash for his products! grin
LOL. Now that's what I call funny grin grin grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2011
skydancer, no mind adey4real. he thinks bill gates became the richest man in the world by giving out
free anti-virus to pirates! grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by amankumar: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2011
Escan is a best anti virus software.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by charlyeke: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
There is no antivirus that is better than each other. They perform same function and effective too, in as much you update your antivirus definition files. The only problem is the inability of users to identify features they need most in antivirus. All antivirus in the market has almost same features. We should stop deceiving users.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
charlyeke:

There is no antivirus that is better than each other. They perform same function and effective too, in as much you update your antivirus definition files. The only problem is the inability of users to identify features they need most in antivirus. All antivirus in the market has almost same features. We should stop deceiving users.
You say that because majority of antivirus program use file signatures to detect malwares and pack them to updates which are sent down to users to download but what about programs that use mainly heuristics. USB Disk Security for instance doesn't use file signature updates but it doesn't protect your system. Robosys Security Anti-Malware however can protect your PC from infections and it doesn't use file signatures. Imagine that you would have to tell each person that passess through your door to show you their dna, if their dna is not blacklisted, they can enter your house. That's really dangerous especially when you don't have the current blacklisted IDs. Why not just search people that want to come in, check if they have guns or bombs with them and decide what to do. With knowledge of malwares and programs like robosam / hijackthis, you can be completely safe from your PC. smiley
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by denzel2009: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ I refuse to help people with Hijackthis on here cos of the stupido spam bot. BTW, you have to get a reward for marketing Robosam wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2011
denzel2009:

^^^ I refuse to help people with Hijackthis on here cos of the stupido spam bot. BTW, you have to get a reward for marketing Robosam wink
Lol. How do you mean? What does the spam bot do? I've had serious issues with the spambot as well. And RoboSAM? Why not? It's free and it gets the job done wink Unlike USB Disk Security that costs about $70 and cannot even repair corrupt documents.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by denzel2009: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2011
skydancer:

Lol. How do you mean? What does the spam bot do? I've had serious issues with the spambot as well. And RoboSAM? Why not? It's free and it gets the job done wink Unlike USB Disk Security that costs about $70 and cannot even repair corrupt documents.

Hijackthis produces a log which needs to be copied and pasted here to be analysed, spambot doesn't like to hear that lol. Niceone with the RoboSAM!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by amankumar: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
E-scan is best antivirus.I am also use in E-scan antivirus.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
amankumar:

E-scan is best antivirus.I am also use in E-scan antivirus.
IF I HEAR
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
For me, I Prefer Bit Defender with code or key generator. I also like Raising Anti virus because it scans the system of virus before installation takes place
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by joudini(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
I use Comodo Internet Security that has firewall, anti-virus with heuristics and network scanning ability, rootkit settings that are crazy, defence, diagnostic, sandbox technology, cloud scanning etc, this free tool is just crazy yeah, its free! I tested it with an exploit l saved in another networked computer, encrypted the hard disk with true crypt, yeah true crypt, and this exploit wasnt running o, but comodo internet security picked it up. MSE, ESET couldnt find it, Avira found it as PUP. For those using MSE, be paranoid enough, use Avira too.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by lacastre: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
as @ today nod32 is the best
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
skydancer,
robosam keeps crashing on my win7. i think there's something wrong with that software.
any ideas?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by sway112: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2011
Kaspesky !!!!!!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by amankumar: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
E-scan is a best anti-virus software
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
George_D:

skydancer,
robosam keeps crashing on my win7. i think there's something wrong with that software.
any ideas?
Yeah, try downloading the version from softpedia. Search for Robosys Security Anti-Malware online,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
ok, i'll check it out. i hope it works different this time.

thanks.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by icconium(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
adey4real:

@ George_D, see the pix below what MSE has done. shocked

Hw can be done to retified this cos i no get any money to get genuie window OS.
@ade post ur email i would give u key and procedure for ur MSE cheers.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Sonix: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
>>DOWNLOAD<< free mobile satallite tv beta edition both for s40 and symbian phones!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by amankumar: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2011
E-scan is a best antivirus
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by GeorgeD1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
icconium:

@ade post your email i would give u key and procedure for your MSE cheers.

all i can say is becareful what key you use as bill gates has a way of sifting out pirated keys too.

don't make the mistake of using windows update after activation with that pirated key else your system
will be toast! grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Ikroberts: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
I don't really think that we have the best antivirus.
Because yours cannot be good for me and another person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.