Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (98182 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by duncy: 2:43am On Sep 18, 2009
Guys AVast Anti-Virus is ok, you only need to register on avast.com to get one year guarantee key and make sure you update it. you will really enjoy it if you do this.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by WiseCoder: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by shilohboy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
Pls guys, i need a link to where i can get a license for avast professional, Any one?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by dgreatrock(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
pls there is this 'win32' that is destroying my system. It has blocked the anti-virus i wanted to instal, i dont know what to do embarassed
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by WiseCoder: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by gulknight: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
Personaly,i tink bitdefender is one of d best if not d best,maybe because i hav d key generator for 2009 nd 2010
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by bosja: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2009
ok folks, letz justcutit here.
the guy who said no anti-virus s the best is actually corect. no any anti-virus is d best just like when plp ask me which internet connection is the best, i tell them none. it depends on your suitability and also ur usability of it. they all experience their own hiccups.
u know avast is not as bad as someone puts it. i just advice it 4 cybercafe users, since they are always on net. its virus database keeps updating. only thing is that it sees some autorun as virus and it keeps deleting files in my flash. i personnaly use a liccenced AVG 4 my sef and my client. i have all the updates in cd, i just update it 4 them then once they go to the net they r cool. 4 me, AVG.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by danconsult(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
some anti virus may slow ur system. be careful pls
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by danconsult(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2009
look at t this way, the configuration of ur system and ur os matters too, when we talk abot anti-virus. u dont expect someone using a p3 to be talking about using avast. it is way too heavy 4 it.

but averagely, i recommend paid anti-virus. what we have done is toget multiple licence then install 4 our client at a minimum amount.
so just let it suite ur system.

Keep keeping on.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by TheSeeker(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
I downloaded Kaspersky Internet Security Lab and installed it on my computer but it doesn't seem to be working. It's not opening the interface and when I tried to right-click on the areas I want scanned, it showed it but was blank and non-click-able. I have two setups for it, one is 61.7MB and the other is 63.4MB.

When that didn't work, I downloaded two Kaspersky antivirus (both 2010), installed them on different occasions, and the same thing happened. Do you know what may have happened and what is the correct size of the setup?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ekpomento(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
i my self have tried esset nod32 and see that it is so cool and detects virus very quick, but
the problem it gave me was, it block my internet connection, i could not share files with other computers
and as i turned it off to visit the inernet virus came in and ate it first then started destroying my files
and finally esset cannot be reinstalled or removed all i have to do was to format my computer, all i know is that it is the best anti virus i have laid my eyes on execpt for blocking my network.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by zenus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by semid(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2009
Bitdefender is definitely the best antivirus. No question about that.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Druss(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Norton Internet Security 2009 impresses me , AVG et al - NADA!!

Although I am wondering how I would extend my Norton subscription inside Naija!!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by dgreatrock(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
semid:

Bitdefender is definitely the best antivirus. No question about that.

you very right but it insist on IE, which is very annoying
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by emlex: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
rising antivirus iz da best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by banky1987(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Use Rising Anti Virus is the best now it detect more than 80 trojan and worms on my laptop
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tunde300us(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2009
am sure bank has like 800 trojans on his laptop cos if rising can see 80 am sure kaspersky will see the remaining 720 wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ikhideman(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hello Guys

Can anyone give me a url were I can access Antiviruses that have up to 10 years+ license?? Thanks.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by xlam: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
U guyz av realy tried, d one of Avast, Avira, Mcafe, Norton, Kepskey etc. A guy av concluded dat, dere is no best antivirus except d one working 4 u. D one dat is ok in my own side is 'Eset Smart Security'.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by olasalam(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
can anyone help me with eset nod 32 lic. keys?
pls send to my mail: olasalam_eee1@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by skydancer: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
The best antivirus is RELAX Antivirus. It doesn't require update cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or slow down the system like the popular virus called AVG wink cheesy
Or hang the system like the popular virus called mcafee wink cheesy
Neither is it stubborn like the worm called Avast wink cheesy
Or copycat like the virus called kaspersky wink cheesy
or foolish like the virus called avira undecided embarassed
or mad like the virus called NORTON! grin grin
or shapeless like the amoeba called NOD32
RELAX AV ROCKS!
If you need it, yim me wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by adebayo201: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
if u av it drop it.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hayprof(m): 2:14am On Oct 12, 2009
I use NORTON 2010 @ d moment, u dnt bring virus close to it, your file will be deleted with in secs. tongue
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by joys24: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
u can use avast professional and is good a lot. if u like i will help u out.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
i thing the best Anti-virus software is Bit-Defender, so find it and try it shocked
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Druss(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2009
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by softlink(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2009
My Guys, the best antivirus i have used so far is Norton Internet Security, which is still active on my system till date, though i am a system engineer, but this does mean i cannot contact virus online, the fact remains that, it depends on how individual handle his/her computer system, i dont vist those bad site or download those attractive Screensaver online, i go online strictly for what i need and come back safely, if you need any king of Antivirus ranging from Norton, McAfee, kaspersky, Bitdefender, AVG, NOD32, eScan, Dr Web, Avast, Avira, or other Microsoft Products (Original) Server 2003, 2008, SQL Server, Adobe CS3, CS4, Corel Draw X3, X4, Peachtree, Quickbooks, and many more, dont hesitate to contact me in my office at 6, Ola Ayeni Street, Ikeja or call Dare on 08067025602, and dont forget if you are using windows vista, there is software i will give you for free to load so that it will Optimize your Vista Operating System.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by youngbest(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
man pls i need dat key gen
pls my address is youngbestest@yahoo.com
i will really appreciate a reply,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.