Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri (15320 Views)

Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by MEGGATRON(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2015
The male bomber who rode on a bicycle to Bale
village near Giwa Barracks detonated the bomb at a
check-point along road at the outskirts of the city,
about 3km to Giwa Barrack, killings at least 3 people
and injured four other.
A top civilians source told SaharaReporters that a
suicide bomber killed three of their men at a
checkpoint.
Another source said ''a suicide bomber came on a
bicycle about 06:07 pm before our men could realize
who he was he blew up himself and killed three
others, so we have taken the injured ones to the
hospital. ''
Bale is a village a few kilometers after Giwa Barracks
some 2 kilometres from Maiduguri the Borno state
capital.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/13/male-suicide-bomber-kills-3-civilian-jtf-members-near-maiduguri

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by DROGON: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Two weeks exactly.
And our Presido is still chilling.

Ol' DauraDullard(not the one on nairaland grin) hasten to your action.

47 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2015
God we need your urgent attention on our security issue. Enough of this barbaric act by the death toolz.... PMB, you need to get Modu Al-Sheriff arrested as soon as possible to get to the root of this evil....Without arresting Al-Sheriff, boko boys will not stop their evil act.

RIP to the dead officer, quick revovery to the injured men.
God help my beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by jejemanito: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Bale is a village? I thought he was a madrid player. Anyway RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2015
They can't stop , GEJ brought this upon Nigerians. If the fool has acted like a true President we won't be here typing RIP, some fools expect buhari to come on and do miracle. I won't blame him (GEJ) because he was just lucky to get there.

Clueless fellow and for those of you quoting me, I don't see any sense you've made but you can try again.

Modified*
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by wachakuta(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2015
OP call on ur robots to help us nah
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
This is the 10th BH attack since May 29, 2015...

BabaOneChance is still "planning"!

RIP to the victims

32 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by jejemanito: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
MEGGATRON:
The male bomber who rode on a bicycle to Bale
village near Giwa Barracks detonated the bomb at a
check-point along road at the outskirts of the city,
about 3km to Giwa Barrack killings at least 3 people
and injured four other.
A top civilians source told SaharaReporters that a
suicide bomber killed three of their men at a
checkpoint.

God of West Germany!!! oshocked what? Naija is fvcked big time!

27 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by hackerboogey: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by madridguy(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
If na joke make you stop am ooo before we drag ourselves go ICC...our Bale na footballer not beast like those blood sucker.

jejemanito:
Bale is a village? I thought he was a madrid player. Anyway RIP to the dead
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by tola9ja: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2015
ok

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by tola9ja: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
madridguy:
God we need your urgent attention on our security issue. Enough of this barbaric act by the death toolz.... PMB, you need to get Modu Al-Sheriff arrested as soon as possible to get to the root of this evil....Without arresting Al-Sheriff, boko boys will not stop their evil act.

RIP to the dead officer, quick revovery to the injured men.
God help my beloved country.

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by natas22: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm the task waiting for our dear president is enormous I pray that GOD should use him in a mighty way to figure the way forward for this great Nation.

www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by folabayo1(f): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Baba pls its time to act fast u can skip all the dinners for later.
We neeed u here.

7 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by mencade5(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
where is that west germany man?

19 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
PEOPLE ARE DIEING IN NIGERIA AND OUR PRESIDENT IS BUSY TOURING THE WORLD AND TAKING SELFIE PHOTOS. smh

17 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by doublewisdom: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari is really fighting Boko Haram. Change indeed!

15 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Mopolchi: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2015
Dis MUMU people wey call them selves boko Haram no dey rest?

1 Like

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by kayo80(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmm! Boko Haram have changed their tactics...It is no more raids, just individual members bombing places here and there. This form is quiet dangerous, cos these people can be living amongst normal citizens while waiting for an order from above to go blow up themselves in so so and so place. You can't identify them, cos it is not written on their foreheads that they are Boko Haram members.

The best way to fight this terror group now is by brainwashing the masses in the north. Yea, use the same tactic that Boko Haram used. The terrorist group brainwashes these people to go blow up themselves. The government can use mass media to brainwash them into believing you will go straight to hell if you blow up yourself, and that their are no 7 virgins waiting in heaven for them. Also, the other way out is to find the leaders, and kill them all. They can't be more than a dozen leaders. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

6 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by jejemanito: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by manutdrichie(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Jonathan was still the president when Buhari was busy receiving world leaders in his Daura home, he was so busy then to the extent one will think that he has the manual of developing Nigeria in his pocket.

Buhari was sworn in

Two weeks Today, nothing has changed

Boko Haram here and there

I call on president Michelle to come to our aid in this our West Germany

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by rabimlomo: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Suicide bombing is soo difficult to stop. Please help us God.

1 Like

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Pope22(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
I said it...............

This was one of the instructions given to Bokoharam in (BokoBook section 2 verse page 99; paragraph 6, 2011 amended):

I quote:

"Since GEJ has won, make sure you waste blood and kill innocent Nigerians esp from the North, dont go to east yet until i lose again in 2015. But if I manage to win in 2015 through any means such as rigging, magomago, etc, continue the killings for few months so that I wont be suspected. After few months, I will take fake actions and conquer you people and make sure you dont retaliate or proof sturborn that time ok. Those of you that will be killed during the fake action will be given 22 virgins each in heavens while those who will be arrested will later be released and given 11 virgins each"

Sha! Allah!

Intructions being carried out to the letter by loyal servants of Bu......if add it hari, na you sabi, na your mouth I hear am!

11 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Pope22(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PEOPLE ARE DIEING IN NIGERIA AND OUR PRESIDENT IS BUSY TOURING THE WORLD AND TAKING SELFIE PHOTOS. smh
Icluding west Germany!

13 Likes

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by mencade5(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
china, russia, usa, uk etc are fighting the war against terrorism.

Nigerians here are shouting God God God to come down and tackle it for them.

Allah and jesus will not come down and stop it. We must face it squarely and fight these terrorists and destroy them ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
All I can say is RIP to the dead
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by Minet16(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
lol wetin u want make en do turn to superman save the country
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by kushma(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Give d pre$ident more beco$ it$ i$ nt ea$y to $top BOKO oooo.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by kushma(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Give d pre$ident more tym beco$ it$ i$ nt ea$y to $top BOKO oooo.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by kenedy175(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
They have now resorted to suicide bombing.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri by tolexy007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police / INEC Fixes December 10 For Rivers Re-run, December 3 For Lagos & FCT / Osinbajo Arrives Norway For NABA Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.