Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise (23692 Views)

Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos) / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by benjamin007: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
BBBBBOOOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

K
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by solaugo1: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Armed Forces Recruitment Made Easy - Practice Sample Questions Online @ www.recruitment.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Godswill003: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anybody saying his or her brother got text is not true , is after Saturday test that they will send text massages stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by panshak04(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Wish him all the best as he attempts to join a The Noble profession NAF
have they started sending d messgs already? i have nt received mine oh
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Christane: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dy have sent mine to me ..dy sent mine on friday nd i quote #Congrats, You have been Shortlisted for the Zonal Recruitment Exercise which will hold from 15-20 June 15. for more info visit careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by bigiyaro(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Godswill003:
Anybody saying his or her brother got text is not true , is after Saturday test that they will send text massages stop misleading people.
its not a lie o, i got d txt too. If no txt ws sent out, why will dey demand for txt before u r allowed into d recruitmnt center?
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by 2kris(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
So op those people that did nt see any text msg should forget abt going to the screaning center
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by 2kris(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Godswill003:
bro u just be like messiah ohhh...so op dey lie abt d text stuff.anyway like u said it is only on saturday that we will know who and who got it abi,cuz some pepz got d msg ohh
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by 2kris(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
panshak04:
have they started sending d messgs already? i have nt received mine oh
same thing here my guy so is op lien or nt
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by isikcomen(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2015
jamex93:
any indigene of osun dat apply?

please quoate me
tanx
my sis got message
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by jamex93(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
isikcomen:
my sis got message

i got the message too

your sis is from which part of osun?
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by dgr8est(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
But someone told me tht dey dont accept nabtech na undecided
Nd coz of dat i didnt apply cry
U shud have checked for urself during the reg. At least the instructions and requirement was online
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by dgr8est(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Godswill003:
I got the test here on my fone and am scheduled for tuesday when I checked
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
dgr8est:

U shud have checked for urself during the reg. At least the instructions and requirement was online
yh. Nxt year things sha

dgr8est:

I got the test here on my fone and am scheduled for tuesday when I checked
pishure or idontblvitidontblvit tongue
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Godswill003: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2015
I dare those claiming their got text to post the photoshoot here to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Alichigozie: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
I choosed portharcourt and cnt view the time-table clearly. Plz cn sum1 help me check de date for portharcourt center.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by danielganjo: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls help, how can someone get letter of attestation of good character?
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by grosy: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
i hv their questn? Incase u need it let me know.it cost #1000. Sent ur email adres n recharge card.to gracesule9@gmail.com. Is nt for me bt want to help
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by grosy: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Mtn jst mail it to my gmail n u get ur questn n answer,maths,english n curent affair.thanks is nt a force jst want to help.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by grosy: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Mtn
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by danielganjo: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
How was the screening today for those who went for their own today?
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
danielganjo:
How was the screening today for those who went for their own today?

Its nothing to write home about, the exercise was a sham!

Most people were disqualified erroneously and partially.....

Can u imagine a person of 23 year old to be 24 by August were disqualified due to over-age, Whereby their requirement were between the age range of 17 - 24yrs for tradesman and you must be 24 years old by December 2015.

I was so unlucky to be part of this group because no helping hands from any "Oga at the Top"

May God help us and as well free our nation Nigeria from corruption that has deeply escalated generally in our Country.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by bigiyaro(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
spiritfada:

Can u imagine a person of 23 year old to be 24 by August were disqualified due to over-age, Whereby their requirement were between the age range of 17 - 24yrs for tradesman and you must be 24 years old by December 2015.

I was so unlucky to be part of this group because no helping hands from any "Oga at the Top"

May God help us and as well free our nation Nigeria from corruption that has deeply escalated generally in our Country.
it means by dec, u will be 24 yrs + 3 monts thereby nt accerptable in d trades men category.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
bigiyaro:
it means by dec, u will be 24 yrs + 3 monts thereby nt accerptable in d trades men category.

What kinda of rule is that? It should ve been stated before applying... So are u telling me if i am to fill in an age verification form, I will write 24 + 1 month age... Naija needs big time deliverance!
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by dgr8est(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
spiritfada:

That's kinda serious, ill be 24 by November and my screening is tomorrow
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2015
dgr8est:
That's kinda serious, ill be 24 by November and my screening is tomorrow
U might be lucky in your centre of choice...
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by dgr8est(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
spiritfada:

U might be lucky in your centre of choice...
I pray oooooo. Its well brother
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by Christane: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls wat centre is dat??
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by ecrown07: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
I received a text message but i dont av it any more. Would that be an issue and must all the attestation form be completed
Am from osun state.
Re: Schedule For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise by richietayo: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please how long did the test take....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / Police To Recruit 120,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.