Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) (4609 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / Buhari: Gorbachev Of Nigeria? / Buhari Off To Daura For Weekly Cow Visitation While Over 450 Nigerians Dead-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shame catch me for dis archaic dinosaur

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by shakaZuIlu: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by eagleeye2: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ajala the traveler

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by doublewisdom: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
He is canvassing for Nelson Mandela's immediate release.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
You baad gann!! Or waiting for Gani fawaheyemi to criticise him!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by NoMoreTrolling: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Adonbilivit!

Say it ain't so undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by 9jii(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Buhari is a terrorist
THE COMPLAIN WILL REMAIN YOUR POTION FOREVER.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE SAD WE ARE HAPPY

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by natas22: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abeg if you like go to the moon you are still my man

www.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by NoMoreTrolling: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I thought we had video conferencing to handle meetings, obviously excluding important events that require physical participation.

Seems like this dude is on a mission:

Around the world in 30 days, smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by NoMoreTrolling: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
natas22:
Abeg if you like go to the moon you are still my man

www.

Chai!

How does Buharis asss taste

Well I'm sure you love it regardless grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by shakaZuIlu: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
9jii:

THE COMPLAIN WILL REMAIN YOUR POTION FOREVER.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE SAD WE ARE HAPPY

Ikpu nne i happy grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by natas22: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Chai!

How does Buharis asss taste

Well I'm sure you love it regardless grin

Its not like that bro, I respect the qualities of God in someone not because of material gain besides am super ok . Give this man time he will do wonders with time you will understand bro.

www.
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by NoMoreTrolling: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
natas22:

Its not like that bro, I respect the qualities of God in someone not because of material gain besides am super ok . Give this man time he will do wonders with time you will understand bro.

www.

I look forward to being proved wrong, after all, it is my country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thereafter he will meet wit d president of Britain Mrs Margreat Thatcher

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by natas22: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

I look forward to being proved wrong, after all, it is my country.

You will be I promise you that.

www.
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by macklef(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
But on a serious note, cant he sit down one place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol What about travelling to YUGOSLAVIA

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by cjrane: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2015
lol to USSR?

Alzheimer is an incurable memory disorder disease of the elderly. i hope the Daura President hasn't developed it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2015
When is he going to see George Washington and declare Nigeria's support for the Independence of America from the United Kingdom and tell King George III that an attack on America will be frowned at by Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Bifwoli: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2015
And Chinese premier Zhao Ziyang and communist party Chairman Deng Ziaoping are waiting to see papa Buhari in July .

They need an african middleman Buhari to steal western technology and patents for poor China.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by onatisi(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
I thought we had video conferencing to handle meetings, obviously excluding important events that require physical participation.

Seems like this dude is on a mission:

Around the world in 30 days, smh undecided
he is simply running away from the trouble at home in nigeria and trying to avoid some ppl in nigeria but whether he likes it or not he must come back to face the challenge and tasks he claimed to have solutions for

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by frankyychiji(f): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
Classic!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Legitbaba(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2015
minister of travels qnd tours
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by saintneo(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Ehe! I talk am! I knew someone will soon send President Buhari back to the Jurassic ages......loll!

BTW, is it USSR or Russia? Mikhail Gorbachev was the last leader of USSR.

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by frankyychiji(f): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2015
He also plans to visit Sanni Abacha in his hospital bed in Russia grin grin
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by jadajada: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2015
When is he gonna visit Ghadafi?
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Emekamex(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by Smooyis(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
This is a man that was said to be sick. Some people can lie!
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by clefstone(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2015
The Daura President has also expressedhis desire to meet with President Mobutu of Zaire to discuss issues related with western sanctions against Idi Amin's Uganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Thereafter he will meet wit d president of Britain Mrs Margreat Thatcher
Hehehe. But Magret Thatcher was the Prime Minister, and not President tongue
Re: Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hehehe. But Magret Thatcher was the Prime Minister, and not President tongue
Your President, Muhammadu Buhari will address her as a president

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gaddafi's Warning To Europe Is Coming To Pass / Profile Of New EFCC Boss Ibrahim Mustafa Magu. / SEE WHERE NNAMDI KANU IS PRESENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.