Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up (1414 Views)

An Example Of "Beauty Without Brains". (screenshot) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by babakb: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
whenever a woman is been referred to as beautiful, i see series of make ups and fake hair all over her, skimpy dressing and fake nails over her, in some cases fake boobs and ass and i keep wondering are women actually beautiful or is it just an illusion, maybe real beauty belongs to men because when women are not on make up or fake nails and the rest i see them average and less beautiful than they appear to be. women be using artificial stuff to attract men since time immemorial.
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by oromankirisi(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
..u probably forgot to add "some" tongue
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oromankirisi grin lol I fvckn like dis ur moniker
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lols
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by babakb: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
like high heel shoes, fake eye lashes and all that?
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
oromankirisi:
Some . . . of which you are not among . . .
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mmmmmn................

#TEAM SCENT
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin

Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
A woman's beauty lies in her brains, her character, her ability take care of her home, support and encourage her man to do what's right and make her man feel like a king.

NOTE: This can only apply if the woman is a Queen in her right. Not the oloshos
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Qualer: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
oromankirisi:

oroma nkem! kee ije!?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dnt marry a girl you never give an early Sunday morning surprise visit.... grin
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dnt marry a girl you never give an early Sunday morning surprise visit.... grin whatever she looks like, that is what you will always wake up with grin
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
afolag:
Dnt marry a girl you never give an early Sunday morning surprise visit.... grin whatever she looks like, that is what you will always wake up with grin
So true grin
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Enegod(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
If I don't like her without it, I won't like her with it. I don't understand women but I do understand marketing.
Products are advertised to make you feel like you are less if you don't buy it.
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
babakb:
whenever a woman is been referred to as beautiful, i see series of make ups and fake hair all over her, skimpy dressing and fake nails over her, in some cases fake boobs and ass and i keep wondering are women actually beautiful or is it just an illusion, maybe real beauty belongs to men because when women are not on make up or fake nails and the rest i see them average and less beautiful than they appear to be. women be using artificial stuff to attract men since time immemorial.
abeg let dem continue wearin makeup coz if u see a lot of them without makeup u go discourage grin
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by sinizia: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't you guys get tired of these make-up rants? If making up fits a woman, then it's allowed. We men make up too in our own unique ways. When we apply sporting waves cream, perm our hairs, wear earrings, etc., we're making up to look good and handsome.

Ladies make up, it's their right, it makes them look gorgeous. Why the hate against it? You lots are bunch of hypocrites. You sit in your little enclave and admire Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Omotola, etc. Guess what? All of them makes up!! So why the hypocrisy? You come online to lament about make-ups, yet you are drooling over Toolz that makes up, yet you are chasing that cutie in your street helter skelter. Clowns. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by timilehing(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Only few guys like me are lucky enough to have found a naturally beautiful angel. I love my baby no be lie ooo. She doesn't use makeup and she looks most attractive early in the morning. You should see her
Re: What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
lefulefu:

abeg let dem continue wearin makeup coz if u see a lot of them without makeup u go discourage grin

Some are good to go without make up

(1) (Reply)

Photo: They Say These Two Are Dating… And We Kinda Love Them / 81 Year Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With The Bush In His Own Back Yard :( / Ladies: 8 Things You Should Never Feel Ashamed Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.