Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF (962 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by POPdecorator: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
June 14, 2015: Olalekan Adetayo
18 Comments
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday said he had directed that $21million, out of the pledge of $100million which Nigeria made to the Multinational Joint Task Force, be released within the next one week.Buhari disclosed this while chairing a meeting of the African Union Peace Security Council at the ongoing 25th AU summit in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Details later. .

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-buhari-orders-immediate-release-of-21m-to-mnjtf/
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by POPdecorator: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gud of u
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by LRNZH(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
PMB in action.

Meanwhile, the $1Billion Jona clueless collected to fight BH just before the 2015 elections is nowhere to be found.
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by 9jii(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
The good news keeps coming.
laplace12:

Releasing money is now action
What does it take to sign a check?
It is time you all started accepting the truth that the change you voted for isn't coming.
igorekpengmail:
From whose account Mr PMB?
I think u are sinking deep if this is true.
Then u are not different from the past immediate pdp led administration.
I weep inview of ur downfall.

Complain will remain your potion TANoids
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by laplace12(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
LRNZH:
PMB in action.

Meanwhile, the $1Billion Jona clueless collected to fight BH just before the 2015 elections is nowhere to be found.

It is time you all started accepting the truth that the change you voted for isn't coming.
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by igorekpengmail: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
From whose account Mr PMB?
I think u are sinking deep if this is true.
Then u are not different from the past immediate pdp led administration.
I weep inview of ur downfall.
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by YoursGEJ(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tanoids be like why did he release only $21 million?

They are coming

1 Like

Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by richybanky(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
I knw some peeps will soon come here and rubbish dis news grin cheesy

Tanoids receive sense IJN

Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by wachakuta(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
laplace12:

DEVIL ALERT....
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by farano(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
The change is here.
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by khalleb(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
good
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by funlord(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin Hmmmm! No be nigeria wey I know? This $21 milla fit enter voicemail oh! Abeg make femi falana hold the cash 1st till the people wey wan collect am show face! Sure p don show us the way!
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by hahn(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
LRNZH:
PMB in action.

I just tire. And Tanoids have refused to bring it up
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
LRNZH:
PMB in action.

Bloody liar, the $1 billion wasn't drawn from before the end 9f the administration
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by ifyan(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let the game begins
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by ChuksIheabunike: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bloody liar, the $1 billion wasn't drawn from before the end 9f the administration

I hate Ukwungum cheesy cheesy Devil must punish all Ukwungum.
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by mrvitalis(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hearing $21 million from Nigerian president is surprising

pdp have made me believe that only billions of dollars can do something in Nigeria
Re: B’haram: Buhari Orders Immediate Release Of $21m To MNJTF by fashoo2010(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good move....hope it will yield positive result

(1) (Reply)

H / Igbos Want To Settle With Yorubas In Lagos, Read What They want / Beware Of Fake Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.