Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86293 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by nanajec(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
bplenty:
@nanajec, the full plan is on the front page of the thread. Kindly do have a look. Sorry that I have just replied to your post. I have been away on holidays.

Thanks for the reply....
Please can you email me the 3D plan and the whole plan
I like the design paaaaaaa

nanajec84@gmail.com
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2016
Hi again E-Family,

We are back again to push the project a bit further till my finances say no more to the on-going product.

Now after travelling home last year to inspect the house. I am happy that the project did commenced. I however choose to stop at the roofing as what was done wasn't what I had anticipated. In lieu of this. I have engaged the services of professionals to continue the job.

Contractor is : @kolashangone and his boys.

Many thanks to Hajj M for his genuine figure head that he has been on this forum, I appreciate all your recommendations/suggestions so far.

Here are pictures of then and now of the project which will further bring a new phase.

The burglary proof that was used initially will be changed to a better design that what it was before now. Kola has introduced double walls where necessary to avoid cracking up of blocks when filling it with laterite and filling. Plastering, window casement and all other essentials will go on this project till we put it on hold again till we have gathered enough funds to continue. Thanks again to all members. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2016
More photos, casements etc.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:49am On May 20, 2016
More blocks for the double, more sands for the filling, plumbing materials and works on going.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2016
That picture with that little man got me curious. I had to double check with @kolashangone if he works on the site. He said no. I told him with no remorse that I don't want underage workers on the site before people will crucify me for child labour. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:56am On May 20, 2016
My master bedroom's size is 10ft by 14. This was no error from Kola as the previous builder made the big mistake on this one.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2016
More photos of plumbing, pipes, hoses going to link the soak away.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:03am On May 20, 2016
The burglary proof that were previously installed will be removed and replaced on @Kolashangone's recommendation.

Now to the photo where their was a child working as part of the team. I have asked @kolashagone to please let no child work on the site. I am against child labour. My personal/professional ethics stands against it. So pardon the photos that were uploaded. I shall add more photos as the project progresses phase by phase. Blessings all the way for us all. Amen.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2016
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2016
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by gen2briz(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
More grace to your elbow.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2016
Glad to see that the project is progressing... Sorry about the small Master Bedroom, it may be too late since the house has been roofed.
Glad to be of help.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
@gen2briz thanks amen.

@hajj m. Abi o one can do nothing about that. Thanks again God bless you abundantly amen.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2016
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:48am On May 26, 2016
As I promised, I have more photos of the completed casement windows that has been fixed. Also with it is the new burglary proof. The plastering has started and the floors has been completed too.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2016
more photos.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:51am On May 26, 2016

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2016
Rooms that are currently been plastered.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:55am On May 26, 2016
The current look of what the building looks like at the moment. The internal doors will be fixed and the plastering will continue for the outside portion. It will have the window belts, roman pillars and other things that will beautify the building as it progresses.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
More photos of the plastering will be uploaded as soon as it is made available to me. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2016
Progressing very nicely... God go dey provide.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2016
Amen amen amen at Hajj. Thanks for the prayers. More photos will follow soon.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2016
bplenty:
More photos of the plastering will be uploaded as soon as it is made available to me. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Is that a BQ coming up on the side?

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

Is that a BQ coming up on the side?

Hajji M.

I doubt it, na Ibadan we dey, home of small lots.

But....
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
@mufutau55 no thats someone else's foundation the area is fastdeveloping from what I was told recently
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
@Egunmogaji

The project is at Arigbajo in Ifo not Ibadan lol
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2016
More photos from @kolashangone today.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Sample of the internal doors. From findings. @kolashangeone and his boys have plastered the inner walls. The wc"s and plumbing fittings will be installed tomorrow then I shall more photos of wall finishings, roman pill and window belts

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 26, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji

The project is at Ifo not Ibadan lol

Not sure why I thought it was Ibadan.

Duly noted and I've cautioned myself. I wouldn't want to accuse you of being neighbors with unwashed heathens grin
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2016
@Egunmogaji no offense taken. Ibadan is definitely a nice place. You never can tell in future. Perhaps we may become neighbours. Ibadan is another place I like far away from Lagos hustle and bustle. And to think I was born bred and raised in Lagos. Moving overseas changed me totally. I prefer the suburbs to the city any day any time nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji no offense taken. Ibada is definitely a nice place. You never can tell in future. Perhaps we may become neighbours. Ibadan is another place I like far away from Lagos hustle and bustle. And to think I was born bred and raised in Lagos. Moving overseas changed me totally. I prefer the suburbs to the city any day any time nowadays.

I'm a confirmed Ibadan boy grin

What corner of the globe are you in?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2016
@Egunmogaji Australia mate smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.