Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86305 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 2:02am On Jun 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No electric fence for me, at least not initially unless when I am living there full time (15 year goal) and it's deemed required.
SecCams will liter the whole complex though wink
Look at this beauty http://www.skybell.com

Not my EgunMogaji... he go put "Electrocution Machine". That thief no go thief anymore... not be small jolt, nah die gangan.
nah so I go do too...

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Not my EgunMogaji... he go put "Electrocution Machine". That thief no go thief anymore... not be small jolt, nah die gangan.
nah so I go do too...

Hajji M.

I am hoping that Dobermans would do the trick grin

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 2:30am On Jun 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I am hoping that Dobermans would do the trick grin

NO. I want the noiseless Dobermans in form of wires... that no go talk. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by twinskenny(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No electric fence for me, at least not initially unless when I am living there full time (15 year goal) and it's deemed required. SecCams will liter the whole complex though wink

Look at this beauty http://www.skybell.com
this is nice...I will send you a pics of a camouflage can within the week..one of my client bought it in the estate

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2016
@Egunmogaji that pirate logo is awesome that's what I love if u know what I mean. @mufutau55 we all know no one of yous with all ur electric wires and all still get mind for the 9ja menace. 9ja na 9ja all ur obodo oyinbo nor dey dem head if dem find u come.

Our prayers na make we nor see the bad boys them.

Sorry I have been on the thread as the op. I have been traveling alot lately and I do appreciate everyone's inputs. God go bukun us all o amen.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji that pirate logo is awesome that's what I love if u know what I mean. @mufutau55 we all know no one of yous with all ur electric wires and all still get mind for the 9ja menace. 9ja na 9ja all ur obodo oyinbo nor dey dem head if dem find u come.

Our prayers na make we nor see the bad boys them.

Sorry I have been on the thread as the op. I have been traveling alot lately and I do appreciate everyone's inputs. God go bukun us all o amen.

My site wink

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
@Egunmogaji the pirates flag is very nice. Why isn't the American flag there too lol

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji the pirates flag is very nice. Why isn't the American flag there too lol

When I'm in Nigeria, I try very hard to keep USA far out of my mind grin

Na naija we dey grin

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
@Egunmogaji I agree my oga. That way it makes things easy.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji I agree my oga. That way it makes things easy.
when they know you are america base, they try to milk u dry not even knowing egun baba has his jotter and Biro of how things dey happen for naija construction bargaining grin

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:01am On Jun 06, 2016
@agaruwu23

Thats so true. They think we don't know these things. But we know as dey go.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by furnituresales: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
msogunro:

@bplenty, please permit to ask this question.

@furnituresales, please correct me if I am wrong but the wall in the picture below appears to be exposed cement block. True? No disrespect, but is that furniture you built for a client in Nigeria or was that image pulled from the web?

I want to have exposed block inside my home and I will be extremely happy if that is a picture you took in Nigeria. I was hoping Naija weather doesn't have an adverse impact on interior exposed block and this answers my question.

Hi @msogunro,

That picture is from our warehouse. Almost all our pictures have this background except when take from a clients home. And yes, that is exposed cement block. We had little resources at the time and decided to be creative with what we had, it also gives the warehouse a more contemporary look.

I hope this answers your question. You can also come take a look around in person anytime.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by msogunro: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
furnituresales:

Hi @msogunro,

That picture is from our warehouse. Almost all our pictures have this background except when take from a clients home. And yes, that is exposed cement block. We had little resources at the time and decided to be creative with what we had, it also gives the warehouse a more contemporary look.

I hope this answers your question. You can also come take a look around in person anytime.

Excellent. It looks great. Furniture looks great too.

Best of luck with your sales.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
More photos from @kolashangone. Almost completed now and im quite impressed with job done so far.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by passe(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2016
bplenty:
More photos from @kolashangone. Almost completed now and im quite impressed with job done so far.

@BPLENTY.Happy with the progress of work on your project.God will surely replenish your pocket as at when needed.

If you don't mind,please what is the height of the King post of your Roof?

Regards and best wishes.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2016
bplenty nice finishing. we thank God for seeing you through to finish your house. And EgunMogaji thanks for your immense contribution to this thread. much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi @passe thanks for the nice comment. If I could remember I reckon it is 17ft. I can ask again tho.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2016
@dumo1 my brother no be small thing o but at least we have done very well. Thanks to God for seeing us through. I really appreciate thanks again.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2016
The house is moving
Keep one room for me
There is love in sharing cheesy
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:14am On Jun 07, 2016
@agarawu23 thanks my oga. It has moved quick well indeed. Off course there's love in sharing. I don keep one room for u anytime brof.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2016
I have more pictures of the internal that I received from @kolashangone. The bulglary gates has been completed and the doors has been delivered. Will also be fixed tomorrow.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2016
The bulglary gates

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2016
More photos.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 2:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Keep it moving sir. Finish it before December so that I can move in with u wink

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 3:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Hehehehehehe @agarawu23 I am hoping God will make finances easy on my part so I can finish off. Now moving in by December isnt certain. The area is fairly developing. So yea I shall exercise patience till people start moving in. Thanks again and yes I shall give you a room to wine and dine in when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 3:58am On Jun 14, 2016
@KolaShangone
@BPlenty

I see plenty of good work being done here... Good job Oga Kola.
The burglary for windows, doors, and the verandah are very nicely done.
Where is the precast pillar hood is going to be installed? Dinning area?

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
Hehehehehehe @agarawu23 I am hoping God will make finances easy on my part so I can finish off. Now moving in by December isnt certain. The area is fairly developing. So yea I shall exercise patience till people start moving in . Thanks again and yes I shall give you a room to wine and dine in when the time comes.

Dude, don't even rush it.

We stick out like sore thumb and ripe for the picking.

Unless my gun permit goes through quickly, I don't foresee spending the night in my house until deep into 2018, unless the hood shocks me with sustained development. But this is according to plan.

However, I will spend the day but like in the movie 'I am Legend", I will make deliberate haste to vacate the area as dusk approaches grin

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Dude, don't even rush it.
We stick out like sore thumb and ripe for the picking.
Unless my gun permit goes through quickly, I don't foresee spending the night in my house until deep into 2018, unless the hood shocks me with sustained development. But this is according to plan.
However, I will spend the day but like in the movie 'I am Legend", I will make deliberate haste to vacate the area as dusk approaches grin

You are too smart for yourself. Why am I not surprised? smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by kopell: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
@KolaShangone, can you make your business email contact available?
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2016
mufutau55:
@KolaShangone
@BPlenty

I see plenty of good work being done here... Good job Oga Kola.
The burglary for windows, doors, and the verandah are very nicely done.
Where is the precast pillar hood is going to be installed? Dinning area?

Hajji M.

Thank you Hajji..

The cement precast pillar hood is going to be installed externally at the kitchen exit Porch. (see pic attached).

It's not made of POP material. Pure sand and Cement mixture.

The dining area doesn't have the traditional Arc. It's just an open space with a different level (it is 150mm higher than the sitting room)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji you are so sure about this your rifle and ammunitions. In Aussie you cant even own a gun. The license itself go kill you. I reckon I shall implement your sort of advise. Live in the house day time. Then dusk be out to a safer hood. Cus as its a new neighborhood one has to be sensitive to its soroundings. Thanks again my oga I appreciate.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Thank you Hajji..
The cement precast pillar hood is going to be installed externally at the kitchen exit Porch. (see pic attached).
It's not made of POP material. Pure sand and Cement mixture.
The dining area doesn't have the traditional Arc. It's just an open space with a different level (it is 150mm higher than the sitting room)

Very good. Thanks for that information... first time I am seeing the back picture with the pillar. Good work sir.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.