Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (39721 Views)

Divorce: Emeka Ike Runs To High Court In Lagos To Stop Wife / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Doris Simeon Runs To MFM Church Prayer City To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Kanmyos(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
shoooo!! Na now she remember God......#sips me tea....***its cold here
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by BABANGBALI: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
ashewo everywhere i go. See as people plenty dey read the news,waiting for the marriage to collapse,awon aye grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by excellentmomma(f): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mfm coming to our aid from time Imo river, God bless Dr DK Olukoya. I once saw Desmond Elliot in mfm too before the elections.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by ezychris(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by cvibe2: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
When there is fire on the mountain, people remember MFM...but if your enemies fall down and die by fire, who will see the good you have become?

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Iman24: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 08094015673

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Can feel her pain. Buh blamed her though. Wat did she do @dos early parasitic signs from her husband? Guess she was too busy wt her media work, forgetting dat sm men r solo dancers. Mind you, God isn't a contract killer.
Find luv else whr.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by mccoy47(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
bornmekus:
Ok
bornmekus:
Ok
bornmekus:
Ok
as in ehhh. real bush meat catching d Hunter. Epic!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Jennifer89(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why should i be drinking panadol for Toke's headache? plz i have my own problems biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by bornmekus: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
mccoy47:

as in ehhh. real bush meat catching d Hunter. Epic!!!
ok as in evil that Men do lives with them.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Damalex4luv(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
holyokoto:
The Man na YOLOBA
Ori e baje, omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by efjaysharon: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
We dey watch. Church will not un-impregnate d oda lady.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
OK. Shake ur head well! God bless u
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by eliwa47(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin, u her deliver in Jesus name.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by maverickdude(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
who cares
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
See as Toke husband wan take co*k block me now

See vacation wey I don plan with my Calabar friend with benefits finish, this man go loose guard, now she no dey pick my calls since morning.

Na all this kind things dey quick vex me
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/toke-makinwa-runs-to-mfm-church-to-crush-spiritual-hold-on-husband/

Let state it that "I HATE NAIJA UNCREATIVE BLOGGERS"

That's taking a statement out of proportion. They already concluded it was because of the news. The day i know Hacking, I will spams all your blogs and dedicate a bot for each of you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by kevoh(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thread for the hypocrites to converge on! It's her personal life, free her jare!
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
All these married men won't just allow bachelors run their paroles in peace.

Which kind thing be this now? After 8 years na today of all days you choose to cast...

Tomorrow now, them go say I too dey quick vex...na all this kind things dey cause am.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
we don't use earrings neither do will apply makeover
u na mfm too. Lol i see..
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by africanusvu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
demmy0325:
Ishilove... Na true.. undecided

they will run to CAC,mfm.. When trouble grip them... Then when the trouble is over..

U know the rest..
Yes,after the trouble they will Become WINNERS

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by berrystunn(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
do we need all this shit ?

this is not my problem

I need information about change and what going on with buhari,

We need to follow up before he takes us back like west germany..
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by tivta(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Now I feel sorry for her. It is well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Those folks who are accusing toke of pushing her husband to commit adultery because she isn't a 'stay at home wife' must have shitty
brains. Don't they know that his ex owns a beauty spa? Is she a stay at home woman too? Can a stay at home wife prevent a chronic cheat from going about his usual randy ways? If this pregnancy story is true, the mfm visit is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
that's her problem.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
May God never let us be in a situation where people would have cause to mock us. Today is Sunday, she is going to church and someone just formulated a prayer point for her.as if he heard her praying that particular prayer. Spiritual hold on her husband! Chai, Nigerians shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by amii131(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
That ugly cheating ass u go marry as husband...I better marry a handsome guy with his cheating life than a chronic secretive cheater#fugly biggot. :
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Sunnypa11(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
after the church what will happen? u go back and continue furcking up and down.

In HIP TV,Its all about the hips nothing but the hip but those yellow bulbs are extra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.