Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (39723 Views)

Divorce: Emeka Ike Runs To High Court In Lagos To Stop Wife / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Doris Simeon Runs To MFM Church Prayer City To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Bgorgeous: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Story for the gods, nothing is helping in that marriage all ds is publicity stunt abeg next topic

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by spencekat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
JingoOAU:
I doubt if they reveal boobs in MFM
It is not allowed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by cornoil(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Choi. This is publicity stunt by Toke as usual. Nothing is wrong with her marriage, trying to be Kim Kardashian of Nigeria. This girl craves for attention badly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by phellycia2013(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
She still get time 4 Twitter.. Divorce never shook this one oo
I feel she is trying 2 be strong, giving us d Olivia Pope treatment
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by abtmaviz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Flets:
Ok ........ who is Toke?

Oh! Sorry thought I told you before. Well, she's my house girl tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by abtmaviz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Flets:
Ok ........ who is Toke?

Oh! Sorry thought I told you before. Well, she's my house girl tongue tongue tongue tongue

Back to top... After much prayer intervention what happen next f up
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by bebe2(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
we don't use earrings neither do will apply makeover

I attend mfm manchester. Most of them use ear rings and make up.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by cescky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
bornmekus:
Ok

grin grin grin grin

that your signature picture na picture of the week!!! u too much

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by phransix147(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't even know her or what she does... And I don't even want to sef...
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm.
Meanwhile I have brand new 5 units of mini fuel dispenser for sale.
suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs surface Tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Price: 110k no neg

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Some people just abuse the Hash Tag # in twitter. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by peeta89(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mfm is not for awon oni shi na oooooo. Toke u don hear abi?
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by peeta89(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello peeps pls how do I delete a particular post on my account
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by iwaeda: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
How can she expose all her God given endowment like this.Pastor DK will send this one back home.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by nwakaibeya1: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
very many secular and born again marriages are overdue for divorce because of the spiritual angle and spiritual challenges of the marriage that is usually controlled by the powerful spiritual wife or husband which is known and unknown to those involved infact so many marriages of this world are not ordained by God and never meant to exist but pastors and prophets and whosoever lack the LIGHT and POWER of real JESUS CHRIST and that unbelievable POWER to deal with the evil root or foundation and spiritual problems and challenges of wife and husband and that is why they keep telling people in churches and every where that God hates divorce but that is all lies hence divorce is also in the bible,go to Ezra and see it there where it says you must divorce and also divorce the children born of that woman and if the bible is our guide why are they the so called pastors and prophets not telling people about Ezra and what God said there or is the God there different from the god they worship?and if they talk about JESUSCHRSIT condenming divorce JESUSCHRIST was talking to those he gave light and MANTLE and empowerment then when he came to the world before ,who are more than able to confront and deal and conquer all kinds of evil spirits then but how many born again today can confront the evil marine occult world or spiritual husband or spiritual wife or those evil powerful mother inlaw who dont want you to be happy in your marriage or that occultic father inlaw or evil relations and evil friends or evil neighbours and evil land lords and evil landladies who dont want you to have peace in your marriage except you bow down to their evil authority those who cause failed marriages knows themselves and those are the people contending with Jesus Christ ,ie the evil marine world ,the night poeple and the CHAMELEONS and they know who is talking here when they read what we speak so Toke Makinwa must understand that leaving a dual life of here and there and combining God does not save any one even mountain of fire doesnt have the power to give her permanent solution except she locates the LIGHT ,the MANTLE ,the POWER THAT BE ,THE KINGDOM and in all of those and behold we dont combine at all you can never join what you have with the above we mean the LIGHT,the MANTLE,the POWER THAT BE and the KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE THAT HAS COME and we dont beg humans of the earth to accept our truth as please come and be born again this is accept the truth or PERISH ?this is an authority of heaven of the GOd of justice and human beigns are forced to investigate the revelation and challenge it if you can but do not forget the consequences of vain challenge as this is judgement of God of justice:we have spoken again to the whole world
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
I believe her husband wanted to test his fertility status.It has proven she is infertile not him.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by oseo1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
demmy0325:
Ishilove... Na true.. undecided

they will run to CAC,mfm.. When trouble grip them... Then when the trouble is over..

U know the rest..

Toke has been attending mfm for years
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by COOL10(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
we don't use earrings neither do will apply makeover
. That's ur own branch,not mine
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by doreenvee(f): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Story story? Story.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by anumide(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
angelTI:
I don't believe she goes to MFM.
She was just trying to keep herself 'sane' from the pregnancy rumour

sweets, she and her mum attends MFM
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by bunlizlaw(f): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
bebe2:

I attend mfm manchester. Most of them use ear rings and make up.
They can't try that in the Headquarters.It is not allowed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by bornmekus: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2015
cescky:

grin grin grin grin

that your signature picture na picture of the week!!! u too much
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by mordouc(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
She still get time 4 Twitter.. Divorce never shook this one oo
Make she kill herself?
Re: Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Toke attends MFM .....she comes to the HQ at Onike sef. She is always covered up and without make up. she sits at the front row.........the only time i saw Maje with her was the weekend after their wedding sha.

I wish her well and pray that God comes through for her.

We dont wear jewelry at the HQ o.....although you can wear light make up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.