Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. (2152 Views)

5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by DaJulee(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Julius Diamond

I have heard several excuses why PMB has not yet appointed Ministerial positions and the likes. Most of such excuses includes; poor handing over, lack of fund, insecurity, fall in Naira against Dollar etc.

However, no matter how they may try to lie to Nigerians, and to deceive their online and offline apc foot soldiers: I am not a fool to be decieved, and so it is for all reasonable PDP members.

The reason why PMB has not begun appointments is because he as a corrupt minded person has decided to use this opportunity to steal from the coffers of the country. Exporting his lootings to different countries in the name of Security co-orporation travels.

When will it be better for PMB to steal? Is it not a moment like this when most people think there is nothing much happening in the system? I pitty the poor Nigerians who thought so.

He knew that too much bureaucracy will make the system too tight to steal so he with-held the appointments of SGF and ministers: without them who then will stop or question his lootings? Is it the Perm Secs? They have their portion from the lootings also.

PLS SOMEONE SHOULD INFORM BUHARI THAT GOD IS WATCHING......

9 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari, God is watching

undecidedundecided

5 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by doublewisdom: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari, buckle up fast o. People's love for you is evaporating by the day o. cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Dsaintprodigy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok i go tell am

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
All the shiit you wrote reeks of hate undecided....nothing more nothing less

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
all nigerian politicians are corrupt.
fvck buhari

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by DDoubleUps(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes things are developing at a very slow rate that makes one wonder if the presido is confused or saw morr than what he expected in aso rock... but it is still early to give up hope and i still pray and hope that his government will be better than those of the past despite that we know all the lies he sold to people to get to the seat.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by elantraceey(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
When the man was so desperate to get to that sit I knew something was up but that aside there's no need for the hate so I wish his regime and Nigeria the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari is confused yes, but corrupt no. I can vouch for him on that.

@op, try to honest when criticising. I'm no Buhari fan before you attack me oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Harvard13(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
all lies...until confirmed

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Young03(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
mattew 7:20
by their fruit we shall know them

buhari is among

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Biodun37: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
you ppl that were used & dumped by that crooked-pple devastating party are still yet to learn your lesson. That was how ur likes swooped on Aregbesola for not appointing commissioners & aids in his first 100 days in office as if u have a better plan to turn-arround present situation. We just witnessed d 16 yrs misrule of this nation when d principal appoints his aids immediately with nothing to show for it except massive looting of d nation treasury by this aids who had nothing upstair & promotion of corruption in all sectors, insecurity travails as you pple also ensure dis country still remain d nation where nothing works It is you and your promoters that God almighty will help us to suppress finally as you are still trying to raise your ugly head which we taught has been berried on march 27

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by omenka(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
All the shiit you wrote reeks of hate undecided....nothing more nothing less

She said we should inform Buhari "God is watching". So, Buhari God is watching oo!!! cheesy

In another thread this op referred to Jonathan as "god", it means, "Jonathan is watching Buhari". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
omenka:
She said we should inform Buhari "God is watching". So, Buhari God is watching oo!!! cheesy

In another thread this op referred to Jonathan as "god", it means, "Jonathan is watching Buhari". cheesy

grin the list of people that are going to die of high BP because of baba is getting longer cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by DaJulee(f): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Biodun37:
you ppl that were used & dumped by that crooked-pple devastating party are still yet to learn your lesson. That was how ur likes swooped on Aregbesola for not appointing commissioners & aids in his first 100 days in office as if u have a better plan to turn-arround present situation. We just witnessed d 16 yrs misrule of this nation when d principal appoints his aids immediately with nothing to show for it except massive looting of d nation treasury by this aids who had nothing upstair & promotion of corruption in all sectors, insecurity travails as you pple also ensure dis country still remain d nation where nothing works It is you and your promoters that God almighty will help us to suppress finally as you are still trying to raise your ugly head which we taught has been berried on march 27

Aregbesola refused to appoint commissioners in his 100 days. and u were happy right?

I HOPE U ARE STILL HAPPY IN WHAT HE HAS BROUGHT UPON HISSTATE? (no money to pay salaries, and I may want to ask; where have all the money disappeared to?).....U know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Appleyard(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ OP, your indictment of the President elect that he is corrupt, based on his yet-to-appoint key ministerial positions and the SGF, are baseless, frivolous and myopic.
As a formal military head of state, the president, by nature of ''a soldier'' is expected to be careful, calculative and decisive in his actions and decision making, and been able to anticipate apprioprately, the resultant effects from such decisions and actions, in line with the degree and chain of causal relativism.

Thus, if you are expecting the President to just rush out a list of mninisterial nominees without thorough and adequate sanctification, then you should expect to be more disappointed, and be ready to cook up more calculated lies and allegations; because PMB is not ready to screw up and end up like the clueless and ineffective Jonathan, whose administration was effectively and successfully hijacked and controlled by 'five women' (including him-, and out of the many blood suckers he appointed) amongs whom he was the weakest.

You should have also bore in mind that, unlike GEJ, PMB have no political godfather, or is not subject as a puppet, to any man or cabal that should impose and appoint for him, his ministers; just like what we have now in Delta State, where Tompolo has 60% of all political appointees in the on going Okowa's administration.

So let the President be, take his own time and chose his own people. For no reasonable man would want to experience the mistakes of GEJ, whose major undoing is his inability to control his own government/cabinet.

We all are tired of wastage and extravagancies. We need people who can deliver, and not people with bottomless pockets.

Therefore, pls, stop assassinating the innocent character of the President, and refrain from wishing the whrat of God upon him, because he is not your enemy. Your enemies are in your house, not Buhari.

Jesus made it clear: a man's enemy is from his own HOUSE!

Mattew 10 vs 36.

My president! My Country! My fellow citizens! BLACK REPUBLIC FOR LIFE!

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by frankyychiji(f): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
omenka:

I can see you have finally arrived at a convention. You now concur that the nomad is a dullard that must be babysit.
Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by fishmanjoe: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Appleyard:
@ OP, your indictment of the President elect that he is corrupt, based on his yet-to-appoint key ministerial positions and the SGF, are baseless, frivolous and myopic.
As a formal military head of state, the president, by nature of ''a soldier'' is expected to be careful, calculative and decisive in his actions and decision making, and been able to anticipate apprioprately, the resultant effects from such decisions and actions, in line with the degree and chain of causal relativism.

Thus, if you are expecting the President to just rush out a list of mninisterial nominees without thorough and adequate sanctification, then you should expect to be more disappointed, and be ready to cook up more calculated lies and allegations; because PMB is not ready to screw up and end up like the clueless and ineffective Jonathan, whose administration was effectively and successfully hijacked and controlled by 'five women' (including him-, and out of the many blood suckers he appointed) amongs whom he was the weakest.

You should have also bore in mind that, unlike GEJ, PMB have no political godfather, or is not subject as a puppet, to any man or cabal that should impose and appoint for him, his ministers; just like what we have now in Delta State, where Tompolo has 60% of all political appointees in the on going Okowa's administration.

So let the President be, take his own time and chose his own people. For no reasonable man would want to experience the mistakes of GEJ, whose major undoing is his inability to control his own government/cabinet.

We all are tired of wastage and extravagancies. We need people who can deliver, and not people with bottomless pockets.

Therefore, pls, stop assassinating the innocent character of the President, and refrain from wishing the whrat of God upon him, because he is not your enemy. Your enemies are in your house, not Buhari.

Jesus made it clear: a man's enemy is from his own HOUSE!

Mattew 10 vs 36.

My president! My Country! My fellow citizens! BLACK REPUBLIC FOR LIFE!

Why do u waste ur megabyte replying immatured and myopic small small boys on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

grin the list of people that are going to die of high BP because of baba is getting longer cheesy grin

Oh well, such a pity I'm not a doctor. Can't help them. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by sammyj: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
OPs this is story for the gods !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by tunjiajayi: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
DaJulee:
Julius Diamond

I have heard several excuses why PMB has not yet appointed Ministerial positions and the likes. Most of such excuses includes; poor handing over, lack of fund, insecurity, fall in Naira against Dollar etc.

However, no matter how they may try to lie to Nigerians, and to deceive their online and offline apc foot soldiers: I am not a fool to be decieved, and so it is for all reasonable PDP members.

The reason why PMB has not begun appointments is because he as a corrupt minded person has decided to use this opportunity to steal from the coffers of the country. Exporting his lootings to different countries in the name of Security co-orporation travels.

When will it be better for PMB to steal? Is it not a moment like this when most people think there is nothing much happening in the system? I pitty the poor Nigerians who thought so.

He knew that too much bureaucracy will make the system too tight to steal so he with-held the appointments of SGF and ministers: without them who then will stop or question his lootings? Is it the Perm Secs? They have their portion from the lootings also.

female yellow flat headed Tarzan ( biafran specie)
you should be relegated to making akpu.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Waspy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
I shldnt be found on such threads. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
DaJulee:
Julius Diamond
[/s]
Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by popeferd(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP will u kindly STFU! undecided thank u!

Pls, refer to my signature, nd help a bro! You knw d rest.....

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by Appleyard(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
fishmanjoe:

Why do u waste ur megabyte replying immatured and myopic small small boys on nairaland?

I think you are right.... Is only a kid that could post such unfounded allegations... Pls, am sorry for wasting my megabytes,,

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Katsina illiterate hope you've heard.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by mikolo80: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
DaJulee:
Julius Diamond

Damn we got some dumbassess in our midst.na with sense den de do propaganda. Not flailing around like a rag doll
Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by genearts(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
DaJulee:
Julius Diamond

Too many mad people on NL... kai

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
The katsina Illiterate should stop dropping the ball
Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by demandtruth: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why are the present generation appear to be dull?

This is appalling.
The op lacks intelligence. What are taught in schools. I now see why majority of these present graduate are un employable. This is pathetic

Zero logic.
Re: Why PMB Will Face The Wrath Of God Soonest. by fitzmayowa: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
This thread is another valid reason why NCC should fine all these network providers giving free megabytes on recharge...SMH

(1) (Reply)

Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS / Buhari Breaks Record Of "Fastest Corruption Trial" With Saraki / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.