Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? (2865 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / I Am 24yr Old And Am Pregnant For A 17yr Old Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Your matured advice is urgently needed.

Recently, I saw a pretty young woman in my neighborhood & I was lyk "wow" see beauty... Black n Beautiful.

I saw her again d following day, she was walking down my street & i quickly left wot i was doing to stroll with her.

we didn't talk much since twas our 1st conversation but we exchanged numbers & i promised to call her later dat nyt.. and I did call.

Since den, we've been seeing eachoda almost everyday, we talk on fone & text on Whatsapp almost everytime & I'm beginning to really really really like her & I know she really really really likes me too.

Last night, we had an all truth conversation, where everything we say must be d truth.

I asked for her age & she said 17!!!
I was shocked, I wasn't expecting dat... I felt she was around 20-21yrs of age.

I quickly logged in2 Facebook, checked her profile & der it was 1998.

She asked for mine & I told her (22).

Truth is, I've never dated anyone who is 3yrs younger dan I am & dz girl is 5yrs younger.

Pls Guys, I'm confused here....
Should I continue with her or shld I jez take her lyk my kid sis.

Your Response/Advice will be highly appreciated...
Thanks!
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by yatch360: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Go and face your studies..... Small small pikin like una

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by savio07(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok. I was about asking for your age b4i saw the 22.
Back to your question. I dunt consider any male or female from 16 a minor. Common those guys knw far more than a 30 year old.

Run your relationship, it's allowed. Moreover not like your are abv 25 or even 65 grin grin.... You knw warrai mean.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by ITbomb(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
You are perfectly on point, go on.

The 20 - 21 years that you think are suitable for you are busy hanging out with 30 - 35 prospective husbands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Seventeen years eh??
No prob nah, as long as there is mutual consent.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
yatch360:
This is cold cheesy
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by sseunth(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
yatch360:
hw far na...everything is nt abt books
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Young03(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
when an Apple is green, it has riped
.........and
when a girl is 16, she is ready to be f**cked
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Teeboy22(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
wetn concern me..
*spreads mat* ..playing with my joystick

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by sseunth(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Young03:
.........and
werey re ooo
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
mmmmmmm,,, well just taste her opiontus and find out urself if she is a minor
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me..

*spreads mat* ..playing with my joystick
your joystick na toy? Funny dude
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Sapphire86(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
I understand how u feel cuz Bro Tyga feels the same too. grin

However since u r already asking it means u know the truth u r only looking for someone to co-sign ur intentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tundecool:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Your matured advice is urgently needed.

Recently, I saw a pretty young woman in my neighborhood & I was lyk "wow" see beauty... Black n Beautiful.

I saw her again d following day, she was walking down my street & i quickly left wot i was doing to stroll with her.

we didn't talk much since twas our 1st conversation but we exchanged numbers & i promised to call her later dat nyt.. and I did call.

Since den, we've been seeing eachoda almost everyday, we talk on fone & text on Whatsapp almost everytime & I'm beginning to really really really like her & I know she really really really likes me too.

Last night, we had an all truth conversation, where everything we say must be d truth.

I asked for her age & she said 17!!!
I was shocked, I wasn't expecting dat... I felt she was around 20-21yrs of age.

I quickly logged in2 Facebook, checked her profile & der it was 1998.

She asked for mine & I told her (22).

Truth is, I've never dated anyone who is 3yrs younger dan I am & dz girl is 5yrs younger.

Pls Guys, I'm confused here....
Should I continue with her or shld I jez take her lyk my kid sis.

Your Response/Advice will be highly appreciated...
Thanks!
cmon dude! Age is just a number.. If u have feelings 4 her and her intelligence dept is great then I don't see anything wrong with yu hooking up with the chick--or she still dey Secondary skul?
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by soopamom: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
F
Wait till she's 18. She's still a minor
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
yatch360:
you are a mumu(no offense) a 22yr old Guy should go and face his book...motherfvcking hypocrite

Nothing bad in it...thats to me,you can have a relation with her
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Rocktation(f): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dude, there is nothing wrong with having a hold-hands-only sort of relationship with any minor. It only becomes illegal and immoral when you begin to have sexual contacts with them; touching her butt and stuff like that.
So, so long as you continue taking those walks with her, you should be fine.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by yatch360: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ipledge2:
you are a mumu(no offense) a 22yr old Guy should go and face his book...motherfvcking hypocrite

Nothing bad in it...thats to me,you can have a relation with her

He can have a 'relation' with her?... U too, go and face your studies. Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Deefuray(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
There is nothing young about a 17years old girl in my opinion
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by morganist99(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rocktation:
Dude, there is nothing wrong with having a hold-hands-only sort of relationship with any minor. It only becomes illegal and immoral when you begin to have sexual contacts with them; touching her butt and stuff like that.

hw far
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by dlex21(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
The kind of things 17years old girls know and do these days... Hmmmmm... The less said about it the better.. Honestly, you can date her but try as much as possible to avoid anything sexual till she is atleast 18years of age.

But bros you go fit hold body so especially when she con dey disturb you for the thing grin
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
yatch360:

He can have a 'relation' with her?... U too, go and face your studies. Hehehehehehe

now i see u joking
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by snadguy007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Young03:

.........and

grin grin grin
You need to be jailed

@Op.. 17years old is no longer a minor, 18 would have been the perfect age but u still on point anyway... Hope u will be able to handle her childish demands sha
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
cmon dude! Age is just a number.. If u have feelings 4 her and her intelligence dept is great then I don't see anything wrong with yu hooking up with the chick--or she still dey Secondary skul?

Shez 2ru with sec schl.

U know d kinda society we're in, dey'll start saying shii up n down.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
yatch360:

Maa'm I jez signed out of OOU, waiting for NYSC.

I no b small pikin like u.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
savio07:
Ok. I was about asking for your age b4i saw the 22.
Back to your question. I dunt consider any male or female from 16 a minor. Common those guys knw far more than a 30 year old.

Run your relationship, it's allowed. Moreover not like your are abv 25 or even 65 grin grin.... You knw warrai mean.

Thanks Bro..
GOD Bless You!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
ITbomb:
You are perfectly on point, go on.

The 20 - 21 years that you think are suitable for you are busy hanging out with 30 - 35 prospective husbands

Hmmmm...
True Talk!
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:

Leave am mk she dey yan wetin she no knw..
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Young03:
.........and
Brosie.... no F**** level 4 here oO
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rocktation:

Thanks maa'm...
I really appreciate ur comment.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by Tundecool(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
dlex21:
The kind of things 17years old girls know and do these days... Hmmmmm... The less said about it the better.. Honestly, you can date her but try as much as possible to avoid anything sexual till she is atleast 18years of age.

But bros you go fit hold body so especially when she con dey disturb you for the thing grin

Uhm... I suppose fit hold.
Re: Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor?? by 1miccza: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:

Of course it is at that age you should engage in much more productive stuffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See Ooo, Come And See. / 13 Incredible Pictures You Won’t Believe Were Done In Pencil / See Gospel Singer's Benita Okojie & Olawale Adeyina Pre-wedding PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.