Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! (1575 Views)

WARNING!!! Somebody will be stealing your pictures if you Open The Attachment. / Laptop Shutting Down Without Warning On Battery / WARNING: The Joe Hart Computer Virus Is Now Spreading On Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by lynxnoon(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2009
Anybody using Starcom Izap and wants to reactivate should tink twice b4 doig so oh!!
For almost two weeks now afta paying into dia bank account i've not bin reactivated
Am not alone in dis,,,,,,,cos a frnd i recommended starcoms to bot d Novatel wireless(usb) recently & up til now has not bin activated
I went to dia toyin str office only to be told dia link is down and i shud wait til further notice,,,,,,IMAGIN!!
wel u guys shud just watch out sha sad sad
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2009
guy,coool down naaa cool

i guess they're doing maintainance or something.i had cool the same problem too.

u know sey Naija things always dey mess up anytime,anywhere,anyhow.no mind them jare wink
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by lynxnoon(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2009
guy i no go cool down ohh!! almost two weeks no notification no announcement no we r sorry notin!!
dem don dey really piss me off abeg angry angry
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
you should go down to V.I and tel them off.dey don start to dey f up.if not sey i gbadun their download speed,i 4 join u ontop the MTN-pc suite internet service.
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by pdidi(m): 3:41am On Feb 24, 2009
Guy na so dem dey f-up 4 everywhere!I no knw d kain customer service managers wey dey work with all dis CDMA based service providers?!Instead of dem to apologise,dem go dey carry on as if dem dey favour u 4 ur own money!If dem go giv u dat 2wks back make u thank God!D sooner u get used 2 der insensitivity,d beta 4 u my brother!
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2009
lynxmoon has been reactivated

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-155069.608.html

let the hate stop,ok cool
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by hayprof(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2009
aieromon:

lynxmoon has been reactivated

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-155069.608.html

[s]let the hate stop,ok[/s] cool
[center]
:: POINT OF CORRECTION ::

@aiero, its not HATE. . it's an ADVANCE WARNING !!
[/center]
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by hayprof(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2009
@Lynx, Go Ahead nd change the heading to:

[center]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/center]
[center]:: ADVANCE WARNING to All STARCOMMS DATA SUBSCRIBERS !! ::[/center]
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
true talk - my original subscription was on 23 dec. i renewed 2 days after jan 23, assholes still cut me off on 23d feb, even though i paid a week in advance. they are currently blowing grammer on the phone angry
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
i know we've been through a lot these few weeks because of their epileptic service but make we try manage them for now.

no mind me jare,i go soon start to yab them again once i get disconnected on the 1st of March even though i was reconnected on the 5th of february.

let us save this thread to insult them whenever they mess up cool
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
It's working fine now, i guess we'll have to put up with these bad service providers cos dis is Naija.
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
they say its been activated, i won't know until 9pm . apparently the peeps at zenith did not enter the right no - which is possible, considering that they DO NOT understand how to enter the info
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2009
oyb:

they say its been activated, i won't know until 9pm . apparently the peeps at zenith did not enter the right no - which is possible, considering that they DO NOT understand how to enter the information

NEVER EVER GEVER TEVER SHEVER pay for your internet service into the Zenith bank acct cos those guys slow down the activation time because of their competition with starcomms i.e Visafone.anytime i make use of Zenith and i see anybody trying to make a Starcomms payment,i tell them to run for their lives out of there.

i hope none of you has also been paying to Zenith.i had a terrible experience with them 6months ago and since then,i avoid them like a plaque.pay into the GTB and get instant activation within 2hours or less.the location of the bank also matters too.pay into heavy traffic branches cos these ones post the money faster as opposed to those with little or no traffic.
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
aieromon:

NEVER EVER GEVER TEVER SHEVER pay for your internet service into the Zenith bank acct cos those guys slow down the activation time because of their competition with starcomms i.e Visafone.anytime i make use of Zenith and i see anybody trying to make a Starcomms payment,i tell them to run for their lives out of there.

i hope none of you has also been paying to Zenith.i had a terrible experience with them 6months ago and since then,i avoid them like a plaque.pay into the GTB and get instant activation within 2hours or less.the location of the bank also matters too.pay into heavy traffic branches cos these ones post the money faster as opposed to those with little or no traffic.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

do you know - i NEVER thought of that!!!!!

that explains so much angry angry angry angry angry angry

bloody mofos!

i actually considered buying visafone, but the service person i met was so bloody rude. . .
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by lynxnoon(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
oyb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

do you know - i NEVER thought of that!!!!!

that explains so much angry angry angry angry angry angry

bloody mofos!

i actually considered buying visafone, but the service person i met was so bloody rude. . .
i gess it was a blessing un disguise,,,,,,,,,,,,,dey definately wil consider dia visafone 1st b4 anoda ntwk
dont even tink of geting visafone except u r on d island n wil remain dia as long as u r using dia service
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
ope o. . .

its working smiley
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by lynxnoon(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2009
oyb:

ope o. . .

its working smiley

smiley smiley
Re: Warning! All Starcoms Izap Users! by aieromon(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2009
oyb:

ope o. . .

its working smiley

@oyb
throw party now cool

(1) (Reply)

Computer Maths Puzzle / Clean White Toshiba Dynabook Laptop For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.