Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney (1211 Views)

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
With the numerous socio-economic problems our dear country, Nigeria is saddled with, I thought that by this time, the present administration would have hit the ground running. It is so sad and unfortunate that the reverse has been the case.

It seems the only thing we see on social media and news these days, since the 'certificateless' man assumed office is selfies, selfies and loads of crappy worthless news...'Buhari Laughing Hard In A Jet'...'Buhari Poses Like Tom Hanks In Berlin'...'Buhari And Osinbajo In French Suits'...'Buhari And Osinbajo Eating Okro Soup'...and so goes the list of rubbish!!! Gush! I mean, what on earth are his foot soldiers thinking? If this man was the 'messiah' as he has been wrongly painted, why can't they (foot soldiers) feed us with good news of governance that are worthy of commendation other than these trash and craps we see everyday? A man that has a long way to travel must wake up early, so said our elders cool

If Buhari was voted in because of his 'tall figure' and 'nice' postures in photos, I think Tonto Dike would have made a better alternative or option to occupy the number one seat in Aso Rock!!! She does it better any time and any day! wink

Some of Buhari's self-acclaimed generals and field marshalls on this forum have been living under the false idea that the regime just started; that the administration is still very young and that there is still enough time to do the needfuls! Hmmm? I can imagine how shameful they would look when they realize that this man called Muhammadu lacks the intelligence and capacity to make concrete developmental plans after one year in office. So shameful they will be when they find out that the so-called messiah fails to implement his numerous campaign promises within 365 days cool Then, all the 'Buhari Poses Like Tom Hanks' and 'Buhari Eating Ewedu' would have disappeared!!! Same people who are his praise-singers here, would for the sake of shame, move to other social media sites to vent their 'already-too late-anger' on the incompetent 'messiah' from Daura!!!

It is true what they say...a country deserves the type of leaders she gets!

We, from the Area Boys University, will be watching!!!

CC:
Lalasticlala
Temitemi
Barcanista
Dearpreye
ECOTERROR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Beesluv: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by agarawu23(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmm
Hmmm!
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
With the numerous socio-economic problems our dear country, Nigeria is saddled with, I thought that by this time, the present administration would have hit the ground running. It is so sad and unfortunate that the reverse has been the case.

It seems the only thing we see on social media and news these days, since the 'certificateless' man assumed office is selfies, selfies and loads of crappy worthless news...'Buhari Laughing Hard In A Jet'...'Buhari Poses Like Tom Hanks In Berlin'...'Buhari And Osinbajo In French Suits'...'Buhari And Osinbajo Eating Okro Soup'...and so goes the list of rubbish!!! Gush! I mean, what on earth are his foot soldiers thinking? If this man was the 'messiah' as he has been wrongly painted, why can't they (foot soldiers) feed us with good news of governance that are worthy of commendation other than these trash and craps we see everyday? A man that has a long way to travel must wake up early, so said our elders cool

If Buhari was voted in because of his 'tall figure' and 'nice' postures in photos, I think Tonto Dike would have made a better alternative or option to occupy the number one seat in Aso Rock!!! She does it better any time and any day! wink

Some of Buhari's self-acclaimed generals and field marshalls on this forum have been living under the false idea that the regime just started; that the administration is still very young and that there is still enough time to do the needfuls! Hmmm? I can imagine how shameful they would look when they realize that this man called Muhammadu lacks the intelligence and capacity to make concrete developmental plans after one year in office. So shameful they will be when they find out that the so-called messiah fails to implement his numerous campaign promises within 365 days cool Then, all the 'Buhari Poses Like Tom Hanks' and 'Buhari Eating Ewedu' would have disappeared!!! Same people who are his praise-singers here, would for the sake of shame, move to other social media sites to vent their 'already-too late-anger' on the incompetent 'messiah' from Daura!!!

It is true what they say...a country deserves the type of leaders she gets!

We, from the Area Boys University, will be watching!!!

CC:
Lalasticlala
Temitemi
Barcanista
Dearpreye
ECOTERROR
this is total bullshit.

rapmoney you fall my hand.

don't worry, buhari will get you a job to kill your time soon smiley

1 Like

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by koladebrainiac(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Trash
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
this is total bullshit.

rapmoney you fall my hand.

don't worry, buhari will get you a job to kill your time soon smiley

Young fellow, this is not Romance section! I expressed myself like any other Nigerian citizen! I am a citizen of this damn country by BIRTH and not by naturalization!!! So, I should enjoy my fundamental rights!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by jantofubu(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
saTANoids are expecting miracles after their lord crippled the country's economy.. Mtseeew
why are these sobriquets been mentioned?
Lalasticlala
Temitemi Barcanista
Dearpreye
ECOTERROR
so that they can back ur gibberish up? Lol... U guys must wake frm ur slumber nd acknowlege d fact dat pmb wil rule us atleast 4 nxt 4 yrs.. U can cry him a river.. Who cares

quote nd loose ur balls
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
jantofubu:
saTANoids are expecting miracles after their lord crippled the country's economy.. Mtseeew
why are these sobriquets been mentioned?
Lalasticlala
Temitemi Barcanista
Dearpreye
ECOTERROR
so that they can back ur gibberish up? Lol... U guys must wake frm ur slumber nd acknowlege d fact dat pmb wil rule us atleast 4 nxt 4 yrs.. U can cry him a river.. Who cares

quote nd loose ur balls
My balls are still in intact! Wake up from ur slumber!!!
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Young fellow, this is not Romance section! I expressed myself like any other Nigerian citizen! I am a citizen of this damn country by BIRTH and not by naturalization!!! So, I should enjoy my fundamental rights!
I also did mine smiley
If you are a true citizen as you have claimed, you should take a bus to aso rock and give them this thrash!!!.
Fundamental right? grin grin on this forum ? wake up dude wink

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by ionsman: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
You have every right to express your opinion quite alright, but, ask yourself this question.
Do I have to sound stupid when I voice my opinion? Take care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I also did mine smiley
If you are a true citizen as you have claimed, you should take a bus to aso rock and give them this thrash!!!.
Fundamental right? grin grin on this forum ? wake up dude wink
lols.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
koladebrainiac:
Trash
U need the help of Ben Carson to work on those grey matters cool
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:
You have every right to express your opinion quite alright, but, ask yourself this question.
Do I have to sound stupid when I voice my opinion? Take care.
Empty!

1 Like

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by yang(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Really dumb dumb is fast becoming a National Joke. The slowpoke of a president has overtaken the frontpage and the id-iot photographing him while he is reading a Newspaper should help us and get a photo of him washing his anus with a kettle of water after toilet.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by ionsman: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Empty!
My guy, truth is bitter. You are ignorantly f00ling yourself. ...Heed my advice. .Bless!
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Tecnonews24: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
I guess they are getting the change they voted for. is pity we have to endure this for the next four years. I Am done crying. maybe I will join Ruben Abati in London . because I can't face duara dullard anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by buzquet(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
How can buhari hit d ground running almost immediately, wen he is surrounded by polithiefcian n greedy niggas? I belive PMB is tryn to cut thr influence short in his administration. Remember, u must proper planing n good foundation for anybody to built a strong mansion. In buhari, I put my hope for good governance n beta Nigeria!!!!!
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by koladebrainiac(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
U need the help of Ben Carson to work on those grey matters cool
;e wasted my time reading that. Poo. Wondering if Nairaland has turn to dumping ground for all junk opinion .

1 Like

Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by tunjiajayi: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rapmoney go to your corner, kneel down,put your hands and close your eyes.

moderators,
there should be a way to verify age before allowing membership on the forum

I recommend at least 18
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:

My guy, truth is bitter. You are ignorantly f00ling yourself. ...Heed my advice. .Bless!
What advice? Slavery advice?
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
buzquet:
How can buhari hit d ground running almost immediately, wen he is surrounded by polithiefcian n greedy niggas? I belive PMB is tryn to cut thr influence short in his administration. Remember, u must proper planing n good foundation for anybody to built a strong mansion. In buhari, I put my hope for good governance n beta Nigeria!!!!!
Ok. I wish u success! cool
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:
I guess they are getting the change they voted for. is pity we have to endure this for the next four years. I Am done crying. maybe I will join Ruben Abati in London . because I can't face duara dullard anymore.
Most foot soldiers will come up soon with new monikers cheesy
Re: The Presidency: Tonto Dike Would Have Been A Better Option - By Rapmoney by Rapmoney(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
yang:
Really dumb dumb is fast becoming a National Joke. The slowpoke of a president has overtaken the frontpage and the id-iot photographing him while he is reading a Newspaper should help us and get a photo of him washing his anus with a kettle of water after toilet.
grin grin That's the trash we have been seeing!

(1) (Reply)

Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan's Ex-security Aide Murdered / Exposing The Conspiracy Against Tinubu And Why It Will Fail / Traffic Solutions For A Mega City (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.