Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? (1773 Views)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / Simple Steps On How To Import From China / * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by osile2012: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have read threads about companies that ship from china to Nigeria. I also have read alot of complains about them.

I have decided to import my first items from aliexpress, and i want to know which one you are currently using and how reliable they are.

Thanks.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by vega84(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
PIL till remain the best!#vegatalks
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by osile2012: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
perp:
If you are sure that, you want to do your shipping without pains, pls use CVM, their rate is friendly, they just changed to $8 kg and #450 clearing for express(24 hrs). While normal shipping is$4.5kg and #350 for clearing, 3 to 7 days.
You can call UC: +8615889959765, +8613202491661.
I use them without stress.

Please where is there Nigerian office and phone?
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by osile2012: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
vega84:
PIL till remain the best!#vegatalks

Please whats PIL?.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by vega84(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
osile2012:

Please whats PIL?.
is a name of shipping coy Google them #vegatalks
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by osile2012: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
perp:
Pls I don't know of PIL, I have used CVM severally without stress. It a known shipping company and their office is at the International airport Lagos, call Micheal on 08036563516, 08093679016.

So how do i get the seller to send the goods to them? what address?.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by Chrisvicmall: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2015
@Osile2012
Please check http://chrisvicmall.com/contact for our correct phones, address and email. The phones posted by Perp don't belong to us and we are not to be held responsible for any business done through the number posted by Perp. Please for our accurate information, check our contact page or chat with us online between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by civilserva: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
@Osile2012
Please check http://chrisvicmall.com/contact for our correct phones, address and email. The phones posted by Perp don't belong to us and we are not to be held responsible for any business done through the number posted by Perp. Please for our accurate information, check our contact page or chat with us online between 3a.m-11a.m Nigeria time.
is Perp working for you?
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by Chrisvicmall: 1:47am On Jun 15, 2015
@civilserva

No, Perp doesn't work for us. Our information is as below. All our contact can be found on our contact page (http://chrisvicmall.com/contact). All payment should be paid only to Chrisvic Business Logistics 0023239767 Diamond Bank.We are not to be hold responsible for any payment made to a different account number.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by perp(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
@Osile2012 and Civilserva, Pls I am very sorry for the mixed-up, the company real name is Uche Logistics Company Ltd ( ULC) not CVM, I regret the inconveniences this might have caused you, once again, I AM VERY SORRY.
I am not working for any shipping company, just sharing my experience and piece of information for the benefit of all.
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by chudy144(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2015
perp:
If you are sure that, you want to do your shipping without pains, pls use CVM, their rate is friendly, they just changed to $8 kg and #450 clearing for express(24 hrs). While normal shipping is$4.5kg and #350 for clearing, 3 to 7 days.
You can call UC: +8615889959765, +8613202491661.
I use them without stress.

This guy!
Why will you be happy to take peoples had earn money away.

You are mentioning CVM and you are saying they should call UC.

Abeg make una no use this guy other shipping coy they increase their rate while him they reduce him own.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by osile2012: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2015
chudy144:

This guy!
Why will you be happy to take peoples had earn money away.

You are mentioning CVM and you are saying they should call UC.

Abeg make una no use this guy other shipping coy they increase their rate while him they reduce him own.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I tire oo undecided
Re: Which Shipping Company R You Using To Import From CHINA? by adisdaso(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
please i want buy goods from china and i need a reliable agent. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Inspiring People Who Went From Zero To Hero / HELP - Dollar Exchange Rate. Is GTB Illegally Removing My Money? / What Is Mmmglobal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.