Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Simple Steps On How To Import From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Steps On How To Import From China (10142 Views)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016

Visit www.aliexpress.com and register (join for free)

1 Like

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
i don park here!
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016

Verify your email.

You might also have to download Aliexpress mobile app.

Edit your profile and fill your shipping address
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2016

Search and select the items you want to buy

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016

Add to cart and continue shopping or buy direct

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016

Pay with your ATM card (Naira Visa or Master Debit Card)

Don't worry about the currency, your bank will automatically convert and pay in Dollars

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Feel free to ask any question smiley
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by dauntless15(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kizyte:
Feel free to ask any question smiley
thanks for this i have questions though
How do you know the naira to dollars equivalence before paying so as to know if its pricey or cheap

Aside jumia and konga been restricted to Nigeria alone what other difference is there btw aliexpress and them

What are its advantages over our popular online stores

Are things cheaper there

How do you track your order

Do they deliver to your door step

What happens if you're scammed

How do you retrieve your money incase of scam

After paying can u camcel your order

How much are you chsrged for dilevery

How authentic is thier products

How can you spot a legit product

Do they sell everything

Do they deliver tiny products like memory card

Must you buy everything in bulks

How effective is thier service

Is thier customer care live

Sorry for the many questions but my curiosity is too big to ignore

2 Likes

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
dauntless15:
thanks for this i have questions though
How do you know the naira to dollars equivalence before paying so as to know if its pricey or cheap

Aside jumia and konga been restricted to Nigeria alone what other difference is there btw aliexpress and them

What are its advantages over our popular online stores

Are things cheaper there

How do you track your order

Do they deliver to your door step

What happens if you're scammed

How do you retrieve your money incase of scam

After paying can u camcel your order

How much are you chsrged for dilevery

How authentic is thier products

How can you spot a legit product

Do they sell everything

Do they deliver tiny products like memory card

Must you buy everything in bulks

How effective is thier service

Is thier customer care live

Sorry for the many questions but my curiosity is too big to ignore
1 - Advantages over Naija online stores include wide range of products with good quality to select from. Naija online stores including Jumia buys from China.

2 - Things are 2 times cheaper than Naija online stores

3 - Every product comes with a tracking ID, you can track on www.trackitonline.ru

4 - Yes, they deliver, if not, pick up item from the nearest NIPOST office.

5 - You don't get scammed cos your money can only be released to seller after confirming receipt of your item. You can open a dispute against any seller if the need arise.

6 - If your item is not delivered, you can open a dispute. But you'll never get scammed.

7 - Yes, you can cancel your order after paying. Note that order cannot be cancelled after payment has been verified and item shipped by seller.

8 - Most items come with free shipping. I've never paid for shipping on countless number of items purchased through Aliexpress.

9 - Products are very authentic and high quality except if you want low quality for very low price.

10 - Check Supplier rating and also read product reviews. 97% and above is good rating even though suppliers with lower rating can also deliver.

11 - They sell everything except arms and ammunition, and livestock.

12 - Yes, they deliver tiny products like memory cards.

13 - You must not buy everything in bulk.

14 - Their services is very effective

15 - You can communicate with seller on live chat or drop a message and wait for reply, you can also ask a seller for a discount.

Thanks for the questions smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by dauntless15(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kizyte:

1 - Advantages over Naija online stores include wide range of products with good quality to select from. Naija online stores including Jumia buys from China.

2 - Things are 2 times cheaper than Naija online stores

3 - Every product comes with a tracking ID, you can track on www.trackitonline.ru

4 - Yes, they deliver, if not, pick up item from the nearest NIPOST office.

5 - You don't get scammed cos your money can only be released to seller after confirming receipt of your item. You can open a dispute against any seller if the need arise.

6 - If your item is not delivered, you can open a dispute. But you'll never get scammed.

7 - Yes, you can cancel your order after paying. Note that order cannot be cancelled after payment has been verified and item shipped by seller.

8 - Most items come with free shipping. I've never paid for shipping in countless number of items purchased through Aliexpress.

9 - Products are very authentic and high quality except if you want low quality for very low price.

10 - Check Supplier rating and also read product reviews. 97% and above is good rating even though suppliers with lower rating can also deliver.

11 - They sell everything except arms and ammunition, and livestock.

12 - Yes, they deliver tiny products like memory cards.

13 - You must not buy everything in bulk.

14 - Their services is very effective

15 - You can communicate with seller on live chat or drop a message and wait for reply, you can also ask a seller for a discount.

Thanks for the questions smiley
wao bro you humbly and professionally answered all the questions even when no one is paying you for dat, thanks alot God bless you , i love you no homo, i forgot to ask how long does thier delivery take

2 Likes

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by dav8id(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
@op Weldon ko
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Austin234(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cud u throw more light on how to pay online. The codes to input and the necesary tariffs
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
dauntless15:
wao bro you humbly and professionally answered all the questions even when no one is paying you for dat, thanks alot God bless you , i love you no homo, i forgot to ask how long does thier delivery take
Thank you too! I'm happy I answered your questions. Sorry I unintentionally omitted the question about exchange rate, you can always check with Google or find out from your bank. You can also visit www.fx-rate.net.

I really enjoyed importation when the exchange rate was still around 167/Dollar

I received some items in 17 days, some in 21 days after shipping, depending on the shipping company used by your supplier.

You can receive your package in 15 days or less if you live in Lagos. Can also take longer than 15 days.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
dav8id:

@op Weldon ko
Thank you
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Austin234:
Cud u throw more light on how to pay online. The codes to input and the necesary tariffs
You'll be required to enter the following:

1 - Card number (The 16 digits 'numbers' on your card)
2 - Name on Card (As it appears on card)
3 - Expiry date (Month/year as appears on card)
4 - C V V (The 3 digits at the back of your card)
5 - PIN (Same 4 digit pin you use for withdrawal on ATM)

NB: Aliexpress will save your card information after first use, so you don't have to enter card information in subsequent transactions.

No bank charge is attached to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by queenprecy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank you for opening this thread. I have been wanting to start mini importation but I don't know how to go about it. pls is there any other site that sell things cheaper than Aliexpress?
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by dauntless15(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kizyte:
Thank you too! I'm happy I answered your questions. Sorry I unintentionally omitted the question about exchange rate, you can always check with Google or find out from your bank. You can also visit www.fx-rate.net.

I really enjoyed importation when the exchange rate was still around 167/Dollar

I received some items in 17 days, some in 21 days after shipping, depending on the shipping company used by your supplier.

You can receive your package in 15 days or less if you live in Lagos. Can also take longer than 15 days.
thanks bro with this i can get smart watches for my dad's political friends who are dumb technology wise and sell 30-40k each after i must have swayed them with its features thanks once again God bless
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
dauntless15:
thanks bro with this i can get smart watches for my dad's political friends who are dumb technology wise and sell 30-40k each after i must have swayed them with its features thanks once again God bless
You're welcome! cool
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
queenprecy:
Thank you for opening this thread. I have been wanting to start mini importation but I don't know how to go about it. pls is there any other site that sell things cheaper than Aliexpress?
Sellers on Aliexpress offer the cheapest price. You can visit www.dhgate.com but Aliexpress is better.

The problem is not from AliExpress, it's the exchange rate. Compare a $5 item bought at 165/$1 two years ago and same $5 item exchanging at 375/1$.

Item that was bought for N825, now amounts to N1,875
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by ibro360(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Kizyte post=47941624]2

Verify your email.

You might also have to download Aliexpress mobile app.

Edit your profile and fill your shipping address, Pls what do you mean by shipping address and how would the seller know my nearest post office and how would i know if my order has arrived
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by EveryLadY(f): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good news is that you can access loan for start up in Nigeria today. There are loan models for young and fresh entrepreneurs who may not have collateral.
ePaycard .com.ng. Signup and qualify a business loan. It is no scam, its so real.
Call-09093303101 or 014537757
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kizyte:
You'll be required to enter the following:

NB: Aliexpress will save your card information after first use, so you don't have to enter card information in subsequent transactions.

No bank charges is attached to it.

Sir, the sentence "No bank charges....." got me, i hope this never change. This is good, thanks for sharing this info.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ryder306:

Sir, the sentence "No bank charges....." got me, i hope this never change. This is good, thanks for sharing this info.
You're welcome sir! smiley
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=ibro360 post=47963118][/quote]

Shipping address is the address where your package will be sent to. It could be your house address or your work address.

Just make sure you enter a correct address. Must include name of country, state and city/town.

There are many tracking websites. I prefer www.trackitonline.ru cos after registering with them, you can save all your tracking I.Ds on the website after login in, they will keep sending you email alerts until your package enters your country of choice.

1 Like

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by ahamzat(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2016
sorry Bro,,
please have lately having issue with payment on my aliexpress account with atm card. i want to know is their any new policy that affect paying online cos have tried two different card and its still the same.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Meklex(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Cool job
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by sourcebabez: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Kind hearted philanthropist, your post is greatly appreciated. Kindly give ur number so I can chat you on whatsapp. My email is tosin2506@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by hajlat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Kizyte post=47946857]You'll be required to enter the following:

No bank charges is attached to it.

You mean i have to release all my card information including the pin.This is serious because we have been told not to release our personal pin to anyone.Please enlighten me on this.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
ahamzat:
sorry Bro,,
please have lately having issue with payment on my aliexpress account with atm card. i want to know is their any new policy that affect paying online cos have tried two different card and its still the same.
Go to your bank customer care and ask them to enable your card for online transactions (international platform).
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Meklex:
Cool job
Thanks
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
sourcebabez:
Kind hearted philanthropist, your post is greatly appreciated. Kindly give ur number so I can chat you on whatsapp. My email is tosin2506@gmail.com. Thanks.
Thank you for your wonderful compliment. smiley
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by nwabuwa: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Weldone sir.. Please what could be the reason for my inability to pay using master card issued by uba. Ali express site told me that they don't support the card..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Fatima Bello Dangote Dies From Brain Cancer In UK / Nigeria Spends $1.2 Billion To Import Fish Annually - Emefiele / Western Union Has Stopped Money Transfer From Nigeria???????::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.