Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (38479 Views)

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
*Lol * n *like*

But i use them alot .. undecided
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Adortem: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
1 And 8 can be very annoying. I personally hate it!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by raydatluvs(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mine is sending hey first tin in the morn, whatever happened to Goodmorin ... Den kk and aii too hit my nerve

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by MrCEO69(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:
Another one I hate is brb and they will be gone forever. Just tell me later or got to go... Not brb and disappear

Then...never mind... Please why did you bring it up in the first place if you don't want me to mind

Girls mostly are guilty of these

My dear:..... Hmmm, dear do u knw that...
Me: that what
My dear: Neva mind
Me: why r u doing me like dis now...sad its call torture!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by darkjorse: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
K
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by vicben27(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2015
dlex21:

I'm guilty of this too
pls lik seriously as d land its wil say watz d meanin of dat mitchweee sef? As dy say He who ask questions dosnt get lost
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by dlex21(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
vicben27:
pls lik seriously as d land its wil say watz d meanin of dat mitchweee sef? As dy say He who ask questions dosnt get lost
Like you are hissing but on chat

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by sarite(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2015
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list
doooooor! , dunno......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress From Novice To Ultimate In 1week / Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.