Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess (54740 Views)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Toke Makina Good Friend, Celebrity Stylist swanky Confirms Baby Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by yomalex(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wahaala
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bonapart:
like seriously you sending a good message now?
sure?
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by TomjoTM(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
The funny thing is this kinda guys can so play gullible girls, watch Toke crawl back to him in no time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by J3da: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Their headache jare, all that glitter isn't gold, so their smiling faces for cAmerA hide loads of sadness...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by mikidoo1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ehen I dey wait those wey go carry da mata for dia head lik Government contract
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
edwife:
Nigerians and their mentalities... undecided Annie was not a wife but one of the baby mamas,Toke is a WIFE!

Beside,Toke knew about the girl and she still went ahead to marry him,so you guys should cool down.

There is no way you will be in a relationship with a man for 12 years without knowing he has been seeing another woman for 8 years..... undecided

In my opinion the breakup they had before the wedding was an ultimatum from Toke to choose between her and the calabar girl.
I love you. You took the words straight out of my mouth. She knew about it, the more reason she was always posting their photos together in IG with 'I love my husband, he's the love of my life, i'll die with you' captions to spite the other lady. Like she was so insecure even in her marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by doreenvee(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Celebrities and their problems. Married men impregnate their side chicks everyday. I think the news don't ring a bell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by UIA04(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:
The lesson all Nigerians should learn from this mess are:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

I wish you well Toke. You will surely prevail...hang in there.

Shalom!

CramJones
True words

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Ilekeh(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerian women, don't let Nigerian men force you to settle.

Both Annie and Toke's case shouldn't be tolerated....at all.

Shame on the babymama and Toke's husband. Why are people blaming Toke? Are you guys for real?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Ilekeh(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I love you. You took the words straight out of my mouth. She knew about it, the more reason she was always posting their photos together in IG with 'I love my husband, he's the love of my life, i'll die with you' captions to spite the other lady. Like she was so insecure even in her marriage.

Lol I noticed that women that post this ish on social networks have ongoing relationship issues or they're insecure.

I can't imagine myself praising a man on social networks. Olorun maje! See embarrassment.

Same ish happened to Toyin Aihmaku. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by VickyRotex(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
jascon1:
Ppl have different stories. Annie ended up with tuface is not a criteria for other girls. Cheap women who know without the men they aren't going anywhere successful will stay with the men, but ladies when he can't respect you and u can't tolerate his games then move along. It is ur choice to make. Annie will never show u the tears at night. Glitters are not always gold.

May Wisdom never elude you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by kennethchidi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
adekennis:
Cheating is bad but if at all a married man wanna cheat...Plsssss protect your self for the sake of your self and wife...I swear down 85 percent married men cheat including embarassed nd u hardly knw
I have to agree with u,esp d last sentence! *covers face* cry
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't understand why some people love to take panadol for another person headache.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by westgermany: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]HMMMM
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by kenoz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Comment Loading....
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by SirLewis(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

Shalom!

CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by VickyRotex(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones

God Bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Henricarter(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let her carry her cross herself
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol I noticed that women that post this ish on social networks have ongoing relationship issues or they're insecure.

I can't imagine myself praising a man on social networks. Olorun maje! See embarrassment.

She put herself out there too much, like she is not the only On Air Personality with a 'horseband' now.
I hope the same does not happen to toolz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones

kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jesusjewel1(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones
God bless you dear! You just nailed it! Gave my heart the right words....
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
adekennis:
Cheating is bad but if at all a married man wanna cheat...Plsssss protect your self for the sake of your self and wife...I swear down 85 percent married men cheat including embarassed nd u hardly knw

Go and Sin no more! undecided sad
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by manuroq(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Indifferent
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by MARKone(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
darmys:
true

How is it true, did Tuface get another lady pregnant after he officially got married to Annie. There is no basis for comparison, as Toke and her man are already married before, what ever happened...happened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
jascon1:
Ppl have different stories. Annie ended up with tuface is not a criteria for other girls. Cheap women who know without the men they aren't going anywhere successful will stay with the men, but ladies when he can't respect you and u can't tolerate his games then move along. It is ur choice to make. Annie will never show u the tears at night. Glitters are not always gold.

Im certain you know no jack about marriage

shits happen in marriage and divorcing a hubby for this reason in my opinion is not worth it except toke decides to remain single all her life because there is no guaranty that her next hubby wont impregnate their maid.

Men will always be men.

As long as the guy is sorry,life goes om

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones

Dude you made so much sense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Setaje(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Toyin aimakhu!!!! Hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
adekennis:
Cheating is bad but if at all a married man wanna cheat...P[b]lsssss protect your self for the sake of your self and wife..[/b].I swear down 85 percent married men cheat including embarassed nd u hardly knw

Exactly o. Aids is real
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by vikajef(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice one, in as much as I don't support cheating on your spouse, this is the result of a social media marriage and forming too busy for your partner, you leave them vulnerable :-

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by bigerboy200: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
jascon1:

U deserve one alomo for this...brilliant

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones

Never knew you had a functional brain.... Congrats. Proud of your write up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman / #10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.