Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess (54741 Views)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Toke Makina Good Friend, Celebrity Stylist swanky Confirms Baby Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000likes

The fact is that not all men love to bed as many ladies as possible[b] but 98% will and the remaining 2% wil crave for it but may be disciplined [/b]enough not to do it but every other letter by letter of your post is so so so spot on and i think every lady should print out your post and paste it somewhere to read everyday and amazingly this is coming from a lady.

I am not a philanderer and i know someone who have never cheated on his woman for over 13years but if all you wrote is true for 95% of guys then i second it 100%

scary !
i cant wrap my head around this.
though is strongly believe it is true
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
jascon1:
Ppl have different stories. Annie ended up with tuface is not a criteria for other girls. Cheap women who know without the men they aren't going anywhere successful will stay with the men, but ladies when he can't respect you and u can't tolerate his games then move along. It is ur choice to make. Annie will never show u the tears at night. Glitters are not always gold.
Is this the advice you give your sisters ? Well , i believe in gender equality & other related ethical issues but somehow the woman has to suck up some things when it comes to marriage. Even Hillary stood by Bill Clinton & today she is running for the Presidency in her own right !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Toke Makinwa is back on radio this morning.
See what she said on http://daminaija..com/2015/06/toke-makinwa-is-back-on-radio-after.html

I admire her strength and courage really
it is not easy, someone you have known for that long. shocked
whether she is faking it or it is for real i admire how brave she is

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
marieolae:
Toke is something else, honestly.
She gives relationship advice on YouTube Twitter etc..yet she's found herself in this mess.
I'm sorry, she played a part in this. Why marry a man that couldn't put a ring on your finger after 10-11years. He was not ready for any commitment. Didn't she see the signs?? It's quite embarrassing honestly.
sometimes books don't teach the real life, you live and learn.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:
What's with all these hype about a married man impregnating his girlfriend?
Toke dis,Maje dat!
I really wonder what's the big deal is
So if Toke is a relationship expert,does it suddenly make her husband less of a man?
Una just dey hia dey give una sef headache.i won't be surprised the victim Toke won't be bothered.abi una think say she no know say her husband get another babe for that long?
Toke may have just wanted a ring on her finger and a Mrs title to fit into her society(thats is the only reason a woman needs to marry in dis generation,esp when she is successful n doesn't depend on a man for survival)
to the ladies bashing the man,hold ya self dere
No man,i repeat,no man ever gets satisfied screwing one woman.Hang urself if e dey pain u
Maje may have another babe(s) aside his baby mama to be,i won't be surprised
sex is food n experiment to men
Every man wants to bed as many women as possible,get that into ur skulls!
I really commend Maje for choosing his long time Gf to have his baby.Most men would hv gone for the maid,wife's sister,friend,recharge card seller,pure water hawker,dustbin packer,etc
If u want to marry,go ahead n marry.stop looking for faithful man,e no dey o.
in olden days when women were decent,sex was sacred,men cheated steady,some married more wives and the women understood.Marriage worked.nowadays wives be fighting hubby for sleeping wt another woman,why??
If u are expecting ur husband not to cheat When he is now forced to grudgingly unhappily marry only one wife,when everything in this world now suggests of sex,even the air we breathe and d food we eat is all about sex!,abeg wake up before u bedwet!
I am a lady and I tell u
A married man has 1 wife+10 girlfriends+100 flings
Drink otapiapia and die!
That's easier than quoting me to argue!!

so if your husband comes home to tell you that he has found a younger prettier version of you and she is pregnant with his baby you will be ok with it?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by eleko1: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Gbam!undiluted truth..God bless U.
jascon1:
I respect Ur opinion and I mean no sarcasm, but as a happily married man I do reckon that u need a brain transplant. Listen, put urself in someone's situation b4 u conclude. I wud rather remain single than live with a woman who wud reduce my life span with her dirty sexual escapades. Even the Bible grants me that right to divorce ONLY because of ADULTERY. It is the CHOICE of the person offended to EITHER stay or leave. I won't support your nefarious "men will be men" theory. When did men commence existence and how old are u? Who made u the last man for any woman? Don't let Ur lack of moral incite u to convince others to sins that deeply affect their loved ones. If u know u r not ready to respect a commitment, God, ur wife and kids then dont get married. Dont drag women into Ur filthy games. God hates adulterers. Read proverbs 6:32; Exodus 20:14 n many more

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Is this the advice you give your sisters ? Well , i believe in gender equality & other related ethical issues but somehow the woman has to suck up some things when it comes to marriage. Even Hillary stood by Bill Clinton & today she is running for the Presidency in her own right !
to begin with, I never gave an advice. So Mr. Commenter, get ur sentence properly construed. I ended my contribution with an open ledger, so each one to his decision. And let me come back to it, the fact that two ppl live together doesn't mean their marriage still stands. The Bible says, what God has out together, let no man put ASSUNDER. Permit me to use a synonym of that word "INTO PIECES". Most marriages are debris of aches and hurtfulness. Adultery is a malicious cancer to any matrimony. A woman is never made to suck up sins of adultery. Don't you ever reduce women to that level. A happy family is free from guilt. If u are married n living in debauchery without a conscience, then be man enough to suck up the consequences alone. Don't drag a woman into a commitment n afterward feel like a champion in the marriage. Being a man starts before u make that first approach. U signed a document to give ur body to one person. We are not talking about a mistake here, u commonize adultery like a way of life. Understand the word, COMMITMENT. There is no crowning to sin for me. I disagree to entertain thoughts of sins from u either. Hillary Clinton never told u Monica Lewinsky scandal gave her career a boost for presidency, Rather it is a stain to her career n family. Hillary has never told you her marriage is rosy. Hillary will never tell u the hurts n shame. As a matter of fact I said it earlier, some women stick to their men cos of their ambition. Divorcing Clinton will break her political anchor in a way only politicians will understand, no shade.
And, yes Clinton was a president at the time. What wud a woman lose from divorcing you?? I tell u truly, economic hardship, constitutional rights and social stigma are the few reasons most Nigerian women hold on to their MARriages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
cap28:

so if your husband comes home to tell you that he has found a younger prettier version of you and she is pregnant with his baby you will be ok with it?
Very okay with it as long as I have my own children and a good job that keeps me busy and provides enough money for me and my kids...That's what is important, not how many women husband is impregnating.Its insignificantl.Men are used to having children outside marriage with girlfriends.Why should I bother?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Filashade(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Toke my darling please take heart. Your husband is a dog and doesn't deserve you. U were in a relationship with him for 14 years and he decided to marry you and now cheat on u? Na wa OOO. This man doesn't deserve any woman Period coz he doesnt know how to control that thing between his leg. Chasing verything he sees in skirt.

Please Toke, I beg u in the name of God, don't go back to him. U deserve better. When I heard u got Married last year I knew there would be issues coz your husband's family or friends wasnt even there so what does that say to you? Please my sister, dont go back to him I understand you are in ur 30's and its a disappointment to not be married or u think its too late. Please forget that, Marriage is not complusory, You dont have to be married to have a family or to show you that you and your partner are meant for each other. This is not the olden days anymore. This is the 21st century. Please dont listen to all those praising your husband.

Marriage is overrated in our era. Women cheat. Men Cheat. Please ehhhhn. Remember ur advices u gave us ladies? Please do the same.

U know he won't change. For him to still do this to u even after he marired u after 14 years means he is still a little boy. Go find urself a real man.

Oloshi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DoroMega: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Toke Makina' indeed. Please give the OP more light,hes seeing double.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

Very okay with it as long as I have my own children and a good job that keeps me busy and provides enough money for me and my kids...That's what is important, not how many women husband is impregnating.Its insignificantl.Men are used to having children outside marriage with girlfriends.Why should I bother?

so in other words you will be happy to be the sole breadwinner for your kids despite having a husband? Is that not similar to being a baby mama?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
cap28:

so in other words you will be happy to be the sole breadwinner for your kids despite having a husband? Is that not similar to being a baby mama?
A lot of women are sole breadwinners of family despite having husbands,its not news.In a time that men are becoming more irresponsible by the day.Some baby mamas are better off than wives.the baby papas may contribute n support children's upkeep despite not marrying the mothers.Meanwhile some husbands are investing in girlfriends,prostitutes and personal gains neglecting family responsibilities.
I believe life can actually be fun if one expects less of human beings.I am privileged to be educated and exposed.I will be a Foooooool to expect financial support from a man.If he remembers his kids, fine! Appreciated.If he doesn't, fine! I can provide! they are my children and I will sacrifice all to cater for them without looking at anybody's face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Psalmmie001(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
cramjones:
The lesson all Nigerians should learn from this mess are:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

I wish you well Toke. You will surely prevail...hang in there.

Shalom!

CramJones

Cool lah
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by bababuff(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
cramjones:
The lesson all Nigerians should learn from this mess are:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

I wish you well Toke. You will surely prevail...hang in there.

Shalom!

CramJones

@CramJones, well done.
Good points. you cram this one well well grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

A lot of women are sole breadwinners of family despite having husbands,its not news.In a time that men are becoming more irresponsible by the day.Some baby mamas are better off than wives.the baby papas may contribute n support children's upkeep despite not marrying the mothers.Meanwhile some husbands are investing in girlfriends,prostitutes and personal gains neglecting family responsibilities.
I believe life can actually be fun if one expects less of human beings.I am privileged to be educated and exposed.I will be a Foooooool to expect financial support from a man.If he remembers his kids, fine! Appreciated.If he doesn't, fine! I can provide! they are my children and I will sacrifice all to cater for them without looking at anybody's face.

If a woman is the sole breadwinner and she does not receive any emotional support from the husband - what is the point of her being married in the first place?

Also do you think that the law in Nigeria should be reformed so that a man who impregnates a woman (whether he is married to her or not) is forced to provide for that child financially until that child reaches the age of 18 years? In the west they call it child support and the money is automatically deducted from the man's salary every month. Do you think this will reduce the problem of men in Nigeria having children outside their matrimonial homes?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
cap28:

If a woman is the sole breadwinner and she does not receive any emotional support from the husband - what is the point of her being married in the first place?

Also do you think that the law in Nigeria should be reformed so that a man who impregnates a woman (whether he is married to her or not) is forced to provide for that child financially until that child reaches the age of 18 years? In the west they call it child support and the money is automatically deducted from the man's salary every month. Do you think this will reduce the problem of men in Nigeria having children outside their matrimonial homes?

The point of a woman getting married is for societal respect and status! I don't have a problem with men having children outside their matrimonial homes.Nigeria can not be like the west.Here the society belongs to men and laws are made by men.I don't think the law should be reformed because it can/will never be reformed to the advantage of a common second-class creature called a woman.I rather think women should be emotionally and financially independent and work hard to take care of themselves and children.Marriage is just for that "Mrs" title.If she is lucky to marry a man who still wants to practise the original concept of matrimony as planned by God,good for her.If otherwise,better! No disappointments,life goes on
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by ayobase(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
cramjones:
.....Annie Idibia I detest!.......

Lovely pieces of advice marred by that clause.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by ayobase(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:
DrGroove? The one I have known for ages is a Male.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
ayobase:

DrGroove? The one I have known for ages is a Male.

ayobase? The one I have known for ages is an hermaphrodite
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

The point of a woman getting married is for societal respect and status! I don't have a problem with men having children outside their matrimonial homes.Nigeria can not be like the west.Here the society belongs to men and laws are made by men.I don't think the law should be reformed because it can/will never be reformed to the advantage of a common second-class creature called a woman.I rather think women should be emotionally and financially independent and work hard to take care of themselves and children.Marriage is just for that "Mrs" title.If she is lucky to marry a man who still wants to practise the original concept of matrimony as planned by God,good for her.If otherwise,better! No disappointments,life goes on

What is the point of having societal status when your life at home is a misery? Those people that you are expecting respect from are not paying your kids school fees neither are they paying your rent or mortgage so why are you preoccupied with what they think of you?
Women in the west used to live this way in the 19th century but they fought for equality which resulted in equal pay for women, better job prospects and a general improvement of a woman's choices and options in life.

I'm surprised that you refer to women as second class creatures despite being a woman yourself, do you have daughters? If yes, is this how you teach them to view themselves? Women who are taught that they are inferior usually end up with abusive men who degrade and devalue them. Women make up 50% of the population of most countries and are a valuable labour force, societies that devalue women are usually backward because what they have done is essentially stifle the potential of half of their own population which has a negative knock on effect on the economic and social development of a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by ayobase(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

ayobase? The one I have known for ages is an hermaphrodite
you are welcome.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
cap28:

What is the point of having societal status when your life at home is a misery? Those people that you are expecting respect from are not paying your kids school fees neither are they paying your rent or mortgage so why are you preoccupied with what they think of you?
Women in the west used to live this way in the 19th century but they fought for equality which resulted in equal pay for women, better job prospects and a general improvement of a woman's choices and options in life.

I'm surprised that you refer to women as second class creatures despite being a woman yourself, do you have daughters? If yes, is this how you teach them to view themselves? Women who are taught that they are inferior usually end up with abusive men who degrade and devalue them. Women make up 50% of the population of most countries and are a valuable labour force, societies that devalue women are usually backward because what they have done is essentially stifle the potential of half of their own population which has a negative knock on effect on the economic and social development of a nation.

God created women as second class creatures...God placed women lower than men.God doesn't love women and men equally.he made man superior to woman and that's is how nature is.I didn't make it so.
I wonder what point you are trying to prove,despite being a man(That you have any value for women? ).hahahaha,maybe because you live abroad so it's easy for you to say. I live in Africa and I know the stigma behind being an unmarried woman.an unmarried woman is a les bian,she is a prosti tute,she is a flirt,she is irresponsible,she is an expert in sleep ing with other women's husbands,amongst others.so no matter what it costs,a woman must strive to answer Mrs somebody,irrespective of how it hurts except she is ready to face the shame n ridicule associated with being single.Here,people don't mind their businesses as it is in the western world.My daughters will decide how they carry themselves,depending on where they will find themselves!
African economy cannot develop,that is why we are where we are today because the woman is still devalued and degraded.
It's left for an individual woman to pick herself up,dust herself and stand tall.Then she will be derogatorily known as a feminist!
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

God created women as second class creatures...God placed women lower than men.God doesn't love women and men equally.he made man superior to woman and that's is how nature is.I didn't make it so.
I wonder what point you are trying to prove,despite being a man(That you have any value for women? ).hahahaha,maybe because you live abroad so it's easy for you to say. I live in Africa and I know the stigma behind being an unmarried woman.an unmarried woman is a les bian,she is a prosti tute,she is a flirt,she is irresponsible,she is an expert in sleep ing with other women's husbands,amongst others.so no matter what it costs,a woman must strive to answer Mrs somebody,irrespective of how it hurts except she is ready to face the shame n ridicule associated with being single.Here,people don't mind their businesses as it is in the western world.My daughters will decide how they carry themselves,depending on where they will find themselves!
African economy cannot develop,that is why we are where we are today because the woman is still devalued and degraded.
It's left for an individual woman to pick herself up,dust herself and stand tall.Then she will be derogatorily known as a feminist!

shocked please tell me you are joking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

Are you a practising Christian? I hope not because I have never read anywhere in the bible where women were described as inferior creatures.

Also the stigma you refer to which is attached to an unmarried woman is a manmade stigma and manmade stigmas change or are discarded as a people become more enlightened. For example 60 years ago black people in the US were not allowed to vote because they were regarded as intellectually and socially inferior to the white man but following major civil rights movements initiated by black americans this racist way of thinking has been relegated to the dustbin of history. Had this change not happened blacks in America would still face overt racial discrimination everywhere they went in the US and elsewhere in the world. Also if I may come closer to home, the practice of murdering twin babies is now regarded as a primitive and backward practice of an unenlightened people which no right thinking Nigerian would dream of practising today, that is the same way this practice of treating unmarried women as social pariahs will one day die out.
So with continuous evolution of a people comes enlightenment and the continuous desire to seek for greater knowledge and understanding of life as opposed to clinging onto backward and primitive values that are of no benefit to society as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by cap28: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Also DrGroove just to add to my earlier comments - if as you say women are inferior to men, why do you make them go out to work to provide for the home, you should treat them like children and make them stay home while you bring home the bacon. Why make a woman who you regard as inferior become solely responsible for feeding your children, paying school fees and paying the rent/mortgage, surely that should be the responsibility of the superior person?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
marieolae:
Toke is something else, honestly.
She gives relationship advice on YouTube Twitter etc..yet she's found herself in this mess.
I'm sorry, she played a part in this. Why marry a man that couldn't put a ring on your finger after 10-11years. He was not ready for any commitment. Didn't she see the signs?? It's quite embarrassing honestly.
Some men are simply irresistible, just pray you don't fall for such. grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by free37: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na wa ... undecided
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
free37:
Na wa ... undecided

are you just yerin? grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by rusher14: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
edwife:
Nigerians and their mentalities... undecided Annie was not a wife but one of the baby mamas,Toke is a WIFE!

Beside,Toke knew about the girl and she still went ahead to marry him,so you guys should cool down.

There is no way you will be in a relationship with a man for 12 years without knowing he has been seeing another woman for 8 years..... undecided

In my opinion the breakup they had before the wedding was an ultimatum from Toke to choose between her and the calabar girl.

Calabar girl?

Ahhh! No going back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.