Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess (54742 Views)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Toke Makina Good Friend, Celebrity Stylist swanky Confirms Baby Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by popcake1: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
wonder why people r taking this issues so personal....and why would u guys drag annie into this....its not fair
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by kendraloops(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Im certain you know no jack about marriage

shits happen in marriage and divorcing a hubby for this reason in my opinion is not worth it except toke decides to remain single all her life because there is no guaranty that her next hubby wont impregnate their maid.

Men will always be men.

As long as the guy is sorry,life goes om

sorry o but you no well for this thing you posted. honestly!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Ilekeh(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Progress2468:

How do their relationship cases affect you. Are they your sisters or sister inlaws for you to tolerate or not tolerate them? Una nor dy wan calm down, i guess Toke talk pass all these ones when you they talk so.

"Nigerian Women, Dont Let Nigerian men force you to settle." I think this your statement shld be the other way round. Most men nor wan marry sef talk-less of to marry the one when go give them wahala.

In our struggle towards perfection we make mistakes, but our ability to get over them draws us closer to perfection. They have all (TOKE,HUSBAND,& BABYMAMA) made mistakes, which dey shld sort out and move on.

The world will not end because of this

You're correct in SOME instance.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by grand2nery: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Heard the lady pregnant for him is a calabar lady. She must be a homely, well groomed african lady that knows and understands the norms of the African home running. Toke is more like a fake lady, forming like some janded chic....what I call noodles n egg kinda chic. She spends most of her martial life being fabulous, globetrotting, taking selfies and living like some hollywood celeb, whereas some other chic is cooking affang soup n pounded yam with goat meat for her husband.

This is a big lesson to ladies.. Always remember your roots...no matter how much you make dont let it get into you. Stop forming and be the girl your mama raised. This is Africa not yankee

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
kendraloops:

sorry o but you no well for this thing you posted. honestly!!

I don't need to be well to post my opinion madam.

We will always have husband sharers and please tell me,if you have a friend who is widowed at very young age with children,wil you advice her to wait for one single guy to marry her? What about those who were thrown out of their matrimonial homes by their hubbies for no just course,make dem begin look for a single man shey? and what about the ladies still single in their very late 30s, i guess you will tell them to still hold on even if they see a married man who wants to marry them.

These are the secrets our mothers know and that made their marriages last very well. Men will always be men and you can do absolutely nada about it.

I am a naturally faithful man but i also know that polygamy is the solution to some ladies marital happiness.

If you quarrel with your husband too much about him seeing another lady walahi he will pack out of the house and ruyn away with the lady and you will never see him again.

My advice to married ladies is that they should focus on their lives and close their eyes to the man's fidelity.There are more important things in life than hinging your marital happiness on your husband fidelity because trust me, you will be living in delusion if you think your hubby wil be faithful to you alone.

Please don't quote me wrongly, we stil have very faithful guys but please bother less about a man's faithfulness to you.Focus on your life and be happy irrespective of his fidelity or infidelity.This is my point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by morehennypatna(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Y is this Toke's issues a bigdeal... it could happen 2 any1 jst becos she's a celeb does not mean she can't get hurt...Pls u guys suld stp making dis as an issue joor
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Kimoni: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:
The lesson all Nigerians should learn from this mess are:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

I wish you well Toke. You will surely prevail...hang in there.

Shalom!

CramJones

Word!

I can't believe this write up came from cramjones. Maybe you should do away with politics and do something more fulfilling.

Remember, we all have just one chance to serve humanity...
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by wrongnumber: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

1. There is absolutely no need talking with your spouse on social media for the whole world to see. You guys see each other, talk to yourselves directly.

2. Marriage is never a ticket to happiness, never let anyone make you feel less important if you are not married.

3. Never date someone for over a decade, you can never know all about someone. Even couples that have been married for over 2 decades still learn new things about themselves - You will know the first 3 months if this is your person or not.

4. Never trust yourself in choosing your spouse. Depend on God, depend on that still small voice. Only God knows the deepest part of a man's/woman's heart.

5. Not everyone who posts romantic adventures with their spouses on social media are happy. Most times it is a front. Don't be depressed and think your life sucks because you are not getting the type of vacations and gifts being paraded on social media.

Above all, when your relationship/marriage crashes like it did for sweet Toke, never give up. Life has its ups and downs. With persistence, focus and a heart with love, you will surely find love and happiness again, and God will certainly fix your brokenness.

Annie Idibia I detest! Her and her husband's example should never be adored by any!

Shalom!

CramJones

point of correction, the marriage has not crashed.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones
Make sense joor. God bless you for this
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Progress2468(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=34775676]

You're correct in SOME instance.[/quote

if u say so
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Progress2468(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're correct in SOME instance.

Such is life, we cant be always right
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Mcowubaba: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
londongal03:
lol
r u trying to mock GOD (impossible cool)....
Dat picx clearly passes a caricature msg....if u r a Christian- dats very badsad......Understandable if u r an atheist!!!....m nt trying to form 'holier than thou'.....but some statement/pics r nt just right!!!
Peace..
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Aida13: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
After 3-5 years dating no wedding, girls run for dear life. Toke should never have married this guy it was written they are not true love candidates.

The guy sef resemble Playa from day one. I talk am.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by marieolae(f): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toke is something else, honestly.
She gives relationship advice on YouTube Twitter etc..yet she's found herself in this mess.
I'm sorry, she played a part in this. Why marry a man that couldn't put a ring on your finger after 10-11years. He was not ready for any commitment. Didn't she see the signs?? It's quite embarrassing honestly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by AfroBlue(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
the beautiful mrs. baba produced a great film on the topic. grin

Love Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7INUkRd83xg
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by greenalwaz: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom!

CramJones
You killed it man
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by kendraloops(f): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Toks2008:

I don't need to be well to post my opinion madam.

We will always have husband sharers and please tell me,if you have a friend who is widowed at very young age with children,wil you advice her to wait for one single guy to marry her? What about those who were thrown out of their matrimonial homes by their hubbies for no just course,make dem begin look for a single man shey? and what about the ladies still single in their very late 30s, i guess you will tell them to still hold on even if they see a married man who wants to marry them.

These are the secrets our mothers know and that made their marriages last very well. Men will always be men and you can do absolutely nada about it.

I am a naturally faithful man but i also know that polygamy is the solution to some ladies marital happiness.

If you quarrel with your husband too much about him seeing another lady walahi he will pack out of the house and ruyn away with the lady and you will never see him again.

My advice to married ladies is that they should focus on their lives and close their eyes to the man's fidelity.There are more important things in life than hinging your marital happiness on your husband fidelity because trust me, you will be living in delusion if you think your hubby wil be faithful to you alone.

Please don't quote me wrongly, we stil have very faithful guys but please bother less about a man's faithfulness to you.Focus on your life and be happy irrespective of his fidelity or infidelity.This is my point.

Fidelity or infidelity you say? Everyone has that one sh|t they can't take no matter what. You think its easy to turn a blind eye and act like you don't send, meanwhile you're burning inside? You're speaking from a guy's POV sha but still doesn't excuse any irresponsible act. If you love her, you wouldn't hurt her. A little slip might occur but once cheating begins to seem like his birthright cos of the stick BTW his legs, then there's a big prob.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by DrGroove(f): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2015
What's with all these hype about a married man impregnating his girlfriend?
Toke dis,Maje dat!
I really wonder what's the big deal is
So if Toke is a relationship expert,does it suddenly make her husband less of a man?
Una just dey hia dey give una sef headache.i won't be surprised the victim Toke won't be bothered.abi una think say she no know say her husband get another babe for that long?
Toke may have just wanted a ring on her finger and a Mrs title to fit into her society(thats is the only reason a woman needs to marry in dis generation,esp when she is successful n doesn't depend on a man for survival)
to the ladies bashing the man,hold ya self dere
No man,i repeat,no man ever gets satisfied screwing one woman.Hang urself if e dey pain u
Maje may have another babe(s) aside his baby mama to be,i won't be surprised
sex is food n experiment to men
Every man wants to bed as many women as possible,get that into ur skulls!
I really commend Maje for choosing his long time Gf to have his baby.Most men would hv gone for the maid,wife's sister,friend,recharge card seller,pure water hawker,dustbin packer,etc
If u want to marry,go ahead n marry.stop looking for faithful man,e no dey o.
in olden days when women were decent,sex was sacred,men cheated steady,some married more wives and the women understood.Marriage worked.nowadays wives be fighting hubby for sleeping wt another woman,why??
If u are expecting ur husband not to cheat When he is now forced to grudgingly unhappily marry only one wife,when everything in this world now suggests of sex,even the air we breathe and d food we eat is all about sex!,abeg wake up before u bedwet!
I am a lady and I tell u
A married man has 1 wife+10 girlfriends+100 flings
Drink otapiapia and die!
That's easier than quoting me to argue!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by darmys(f): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2015
kendraloops:

Fidelity or infidelity you say? Everyone has that one sh|t they can't take no matter what. You think its easy to turn a blind eye and act like you don't send, meanwhile you're burning inside? You're speaking from a guy's POV sha but still doesn't excuse any irresponsible act. If you love her, you wouldn't hurt her. A little slip might occur but once cheating begins to seem like his birthright cos of the stick BTW his legs, then there's a big prob.

i mean!

like seriously. taking it to a level where you get another woman pregnant as a man
shows how careless and irresponsible the man can be

if he truly loved her. he would be considerate.
i said truly because he can come out now like chris brown and start claiming love.

Love means you weigh your action before carrying them out
to think about how it would hurt your partner or how it would make people laugh at her etc.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Begonia(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2015
The wish of an average baby mama is to marry her baby daddy.
Just because Annie chose (or not) to settle for less doesn't mean Toke has to.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by nwakaibeya1: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2015
BEHOLD very many secular and born again marriages are overdue for divorce because of the spiritual angle and spiritual challenges of the marriage that is usually controlled by the powerful spiritual wife or husband which is known and unknown to those involved infact so many marriages of this world are not ordained by God and never meant to exist but pastors and prophets and whosoever lack the LIGHT and POWER of real Jesus CHRIST and that unbelievable POWER to deal with the evil root or foundation and spiritual problems and challenges of wife and husband and that is why they keep telling people in churches and every where that God hates divorce but that is all lies hence divorce is also in the bible,go to Ezra and see it there where it says you must divorce and also divorce the children born of that woman and if the bible is our guide why are they the so called pastors and prophets not telling people about Ezra and what God said there or is the God there different from the god they worship?and if they talk about JESUSCHRSIT condenming divorce JESUSCHRIST was talking to those he gave light and MANTLE and empowerment then when he came to the world before ,who are more than able to confront and deal and conquer all kinds of evil spirits then but how many born again today can confront the evil marine occult world or spiritual husband or spiritual wife or those evil powerful mother inlaw who dont want you to be happy in your marriage or that occultic father inlaw or evil relations and evil friends or evil neighbours and evil land lords and evil landladies who dont want you to have peace in your marriage except you bow down to their evil authority those who cause failed marriages knows themselves and those are the people contending with Jesus Christ ,ie the evil marine world ,the night poeple and the CHAMELEONS and they know who is talking here when they read what we speak so Toke Makinwa must understand that leaving a dual life of here and there and combining God does not save any one even mountain of fire doesnt have the power to give her permanent solution except she locates the LIGHT ,the MANTLE ,the POWER THAT BE ,THE KINGDOM and in all of those and behold we dont combine at all you can never join what you have with the above we mean the LIGHT,the MANTLE,the POWER THAT BE and the KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE THAT HAS COME and we dont beg humans of the earth to accept our truth as please come and be born again this is accept the truth or PERISH ?this is an authority of heaven of the GOd of justice and human beigns are forced to investigate the revelation and challenge it if you can but do not forget the consequences of vain challenge as this is judgement of God of justice:we have spoken again to the whole world
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by nwakaibeya1: 1:53am On Jun 15, 2015
BEHOLD [b][/b][i][/i]very many secular and born again marriages are overdue for divorce because of the spiritual angle and spiritual challenges of the marriage that is usually controlled by the powerful spiritual wife or husband which is known and unknown to those involved infact so many marriages of this world are not ordained by God and never meant to exist but pastors and prophets and whosoever lack the LIGHT and POWER of real Jesus CHRIST and that unbelievable POWER to deal with the evil root or foundation and spiritual problems and challenges of wife and husband and that is why they keep telling people in churches and every where that God hates divorce but that is all lies hence divorce is also in the bible,go to Ezra and see it there where it says you must divorce and also divorce the children born of that woman and if the bible is our guide why are they the so called pastors and prophets not telling people about Ezra and what God said there or is the God there different from the god they worship?and if they talk about JESUSCHRSIT condenming divorce JESUSCHRIST was talking to those he gave light and MANTLE and empowerment then when he came to the world before ,who are more than able to confront and deal and conquer all kinds of evil spirits then but how many born again today can confront the evil marine occult world or spiritual husband or spiritual wife or those evil powerful mother inlaw who dont want you to be happy in your marriage or that occultic father inlaw or evil relations and evil friends or evil neighbours and evil land lords and evil landladies who dont want you to have peace in your marriage except you bow down to their evil authority those who cause failed marriages knows themselves and those are the people contending with Jesus Christ ,ie the evil marine world ,the night poeple and the CHAMELEONS and they know who is talking here when they read what we speak so Toke Makinwa must understand that leaving a dual life of here and there and combining God does not save any one even mountain of fire doesnt have the power to give her permanent solution except she locates the LIGHT ,the MANTLE ,the POWER THAT BE ,THE KINGDOM and in all of those and behold we dont combine at all you can never join what you have with the above we mean the LIGHT,the MANTLE,the POWER THAT BE and the KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE THAT HAS COME and we dont beg humans of the earth to accept our truth as please come and be born again this is accept the truth or PERISH ?this is an authority of heaven of the GOd of justice and human beigns are forced to investigate the revelation and challenge it if you can but do not forget the consequences of vain challenge as this is judgement of God of justice:we have spoken again to the whole world
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by temifisayo(f): 2:25am On Jun 15, 2015
i'll not disrespect men. may God comfort the 'grieving' wife.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Toks2008:

shits happen in marriage and divorcing a hubby for this reason in my opinion is not worth it except toke decides to remain single all her life because there is no guaranty that her next hubby wont impregnate their maid.

Men will always be men.

I respect Ur opinion and I mean no sarcasm, but as a happily married man I do reckon that u need a brain transplant. Listen, put urself in someone's situation b4 u conclude. I wud rather remain single than live with a woman who wud reduce my life span with her dirty sexual escapades. Even the Bible grants me that right to divorce ONLY because of ADULTERY. It is the CHOICE of the person offended to EITHER stay or leave. I won't support your nefarious "men will be men" theory. When did men commence existence and how old are u? Who made u the last man for any woman? Don't let Ur lack of moral incite u to convince others to sins that deeply affect their loved ones. If u know u r not ready to respect a commitment, God, ur wife and kids then dont get married. Dont drag women into Ur filthy games. God hates adulterers. Read proverbs 6:32; Exodus 20:14 n many more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 3:45am On Jun 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

May Wisdom never elude you.
thank u Vicky

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 3:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Men will always be men.

more so, saying am sorry isn't meaning it. As u said earlier which contradicts the latter lol (very illogically immature) men will always be men--- as long as the guy is sorry, life goes on... Read both sentences and tell urself how much u need to improve.

I condemn adultery, and my belief will never make room for it. Adulterous man, u need God

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by wrongnumber: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2015
jascon1:
I respect Ur opinion and I mean no sarcasm, but as a happily married man I do reckon that u need a brain transplant. Listen, put urself in someone's situation b4 u conclude. I wud rather remain single than live with a woman who wud reduce my life span with her dirty sexual escapades. Even the Bible grants me that right to divorce ONLY because of ADULTERY. It is the CHOICE of the person offended to EITHER stay or leave. I won't support your nefarious "men will be men" theory. When did men commence existence and how old are u? Who made u the last man for any woman? Don't let Ur lack of moral incite u to convince others to sins that deeply affect their loved ones. If u know u r not ready to respect a commitment, God, ur wife and kids then dont get married. Dont drag women into Ur filthy games. God hates adulterers. Read proverbs 6:32; Exodus 20:14 n many more

I guess you are the one who needs a serious brain surgery.

I read through toks post and i see a lot of sense in it. You responded in the affirmative because you just compared his notion with a woman cheating on her hubby which is totally unacceptable.

Polygamy is for a man and bigamy is also ok for a man and unless you are a toddler or you still have a toddlers mentality,i expect you to agree with this age long fact. Its not about committing adultery but its about marrying another lady.No one is supporting adulterous act.
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by wrongnumber: 4:16am On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:
What's with all these hype about a married man impregnating his girlfriend?
Toke dis,Maje dat!
I really wonder what's the big deal is
So if Toke is a relationship expert,does it suddenly make her husband less of a man?
Una just dey hia dey give una sef headache.i won't be surprised the victim Toke won't be bothered.abi una think say she no know say her husband get another babe for that long?
Toke may have just wanted a ring on her finger and a Mrs title to fit into her society(thats is the only reason a woman needs to marry in dis generation,esp when she is successful n doesn't depend on a man for survival)
to the ladies bashing the man,hold ya self dere
No man,i repeat,no man ever gets satisfied screwing one woman.Hang urself if e dey pain u
Maje may have another babe(s) aside his baby mama to be,i won't be surprised
sex is food n experiment to men
Every man wants to bed as many women as possible,get that into ur skulls!
I really commend Maje for choosing his long time Gf to have his baby.Most men would hv gone for the maid,wife's sister,friend,recharge card seller,pure water hawker,dustbin packer,etc
If u want to marry,go ahead n marry.stop looking for faithful man,e no dey o.
in olden days when women were decent,sex was sacred,men cheated steady,some married more wives and the women understood.Marriage worked.nowadays wives be fighting hubby for sleeping wt another woman,why??
If u are expecting ur husband not to cheat When he is now forced to grudgingly unhappily marry only one wife,when everything in this world now suggests of sex,even the air we breathe and d food we eat is all about sex!,abeg wake up before u bedwet!
I am a lady and I tell u
A married man has 1 wife+10 girlfriends+100 flings

Drink otapiapia and die!
That's easier than quoting me to argue!!

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000likes

The fact is that not all men love to bed as many ladies as possible but 98% will and the remaining 2% wil crave for it but may be disciplined enough not to do it but every other letter by letter of your post is so so so spot on and i think every lady should print out your post and paste it somewhere to read everyday and amazingly this is coming from a lady.

I am not a philanderer and i know someone who have never cheated on his woman for over 13years but if all you wrote is true for 95% of guys then i second it 100%
Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 5:18am On Jun 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

I guess you are the one who needs a serious brain surgery.

I read through toks post and i see a lot of sense in it. You responded in the affirmative because you just compared his notion with a woman cheating on her hubby which is totally unacceptable.

Polygamy is for a man and bigamy is also ok for a man and unless you are a toddler or you still have a toddlers mentality,i expect you to agree with this age long fact. Its not about committing adultery but its about marrying another lady.No one is supporting adulterous act.
well commenter, u r not my type. I suggest u search for ur competitor, cos u n i are torn from two different worlds. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by jascon1(m): 5:24am On Jun 15, 2015
wrongnumber:

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000likes

The fact is that not all men love to bed as many ladies as possible but 98% will and the remaining 2% wil crave for it but may be disciplined enough not to do it but every other letter by letter of your post is so so so spot on and i think every lady should print out your post and paste it somewhere to read everyday and amazingly this is coming from a lady.

I am not a philanderer and i know someone who have never cheated on his woman for over 13years but if all you wrote is true for 95% of guys then i second it 100%
u will be so mercurial to believe that poster is female. Female typing long texts like a man? Thinking like a man? Men, u r a potential victim of scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess by Ndukwe007(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2015
cramjones:

Shalom! this guy is a smart dud, I concur.

CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.