Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- (4254 Views)

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / (pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Viktor1983:
Girls in tech are intelligent. Period.
I'd prefer to spend on a macbook, than spending on Peruvian hair

Yayyy

2 Likes

Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Keky(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:

Yayyy
smh
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Keky:
smh

tongue grin
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Reminds me of Felicity in Arrow cry

LOL!
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Adaeze003(f): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
"High maintenance" "low maintenance" bla bla bla... girls really justify the fact that they are compared to cars... are you a machine or a car or a human? why do you need another human to "maintain" you?

It just sounds weird... I mean, if you want an ipad or an airplane, must a man get it for you? What do you use the gadgets for? To play games or waste your time or what?

Lemme not go further...

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Keky(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:

tongue grin
You dont reply mails Tobi, need your help on something.
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tobi aka MissTechy: Are you in Lagos at the moment?
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
deleyi20:
Tobi aka MissTechy: Are you in Lagos at the moment?

yeah
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Keky:
You dont reply mails Tobi, need your help on something.

Work cry what is your mail about, can't find any from keky
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
UjSizzle:
Lol don't mind guys. They think because some women aren't into conventional girly things like Brazilian hair and awesome shoes, that we don't have other things we love.
Just wait until you have to provide all that fancy schmanzy gadgets then you'll wish Brazilian hair was what we wanted. tongue

aren't iphone , ipad and apple macbook conventional...
When you say unconventional I was expecting you to say,

"Look honey!!! Its the new atmega 328 microprocessor"

Or "the latest version radio frequency identification chip is out...ooooooh I'm dying to get one"

Or better still " honey pleeeeaase....I'd do anything to have that microwave antenna....dyu know it transmits a frequency of over 2ghz"

.......now thats unconventional cool cool

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Viktor1983:
Girls in tech are intelligent. Period.
I'd prefer to spend on a macbook, than spending on Peruvian hair.

They are all expenses, whether its an iphone or cuban hair...u don't need a to be intelligent to use a macbook...
I'd buy the girl
a microcontroller
a pcb board,
A circuit simulating software
An lcd display
Capacitors
Wireless antenna
A minifan
A dc silicon battery
and tell her to build up her own laptop since she claims to be unconventional grin
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Keky(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:

Work cry what is your mail about, can't find any from keky
check your mail. its jerrykeks. celeb techy
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by haibe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:
This article was gotten from MissTechy dot com and it is a short rant so please bear with me

I don't get.. you think only tech savy girls want iphone 6 or the latest tablet Lol.. every girl wants that irrespective. . I still hold the view that if you want something, you don't need to ask if you can afford it, if you can't afford it why do you think your bf can? At most just ask ur parents.. it will make ur bf respect you and willing to do all he can for you when he has the ability and he won't be seeing you as a poor person..
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Viktor1983(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

They are all expenses, whether its an iphone or cuban hair...u don't need a to be intelligent to use a macbook...
I'd buy the girl
a microcontroller
a pcb board,
A circuit simulating software
An lcd display
Capacitors
Wireless antenna
A minifan
A dc silicon battery
and tell her to build up her own laptop since she claims to be unconventional grin

Lol ...All join
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:

yeah

That's good. I want to book an appointment cheesy for the coming week. I have an idea and I'll appreciate an in-depth techy convo with you about it to ensure a successful execution. Do you receive PMs?
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by dlux: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love techy babes but they must be cute, fuckable & easy going.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2015
MissTechy please check your mail, thanks.
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello MissTechy, did you get an email from me? Please check your mail. Thanks cool
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2015
deleyi20:
MissTechy please check your mail, thanks.

Seen would reply in a sec
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by tuffgongjo(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2015
tr3y:
Since you mentioned it...
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how attractive are you misstechy coz I don't do unattractive doos.
Hope you sabi do the doo? undecided
She do knows what Buck does to Does.
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by MissTechy(f): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2015
tuffgongjo:
She do knows what Buck does to Does.

*confused face* what is a buck and who is a does
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by Keky(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
MissTechy:

Seen would reply in a sec
smh
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by tuffgongjo(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
MissTechy:

*confused face* what is a buck and who is a does
I don't do tech,I do word play maybe you can use your tech to buy a meaning from the word bank for my punchline.
Re: See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- by fathomberry: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aunty techy mbok me sef need to talk to you.
Nice blog BTW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies Only / Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.