Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read (6945 Views)

You Left The Nigerian Economy In Tatters" - Buhari Reminds Jonathan / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
####GEJ Since you left####

Hello sir,
Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm.

Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.

Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you.

1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015

2). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm

2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.

3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.

4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.

5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free.

6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.

7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.

cool. They have not started paying me my 5000 yet as a graduate, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.

9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.

10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now.

11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate.

My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day.

As I am sending this now I can't tell how hard they will attack me for this peace of truth. President Johnathan we miss your Goodluck.

cc barcanista

127 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by emmyagi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
#change is under way grin

2 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Noble11(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
I miss you my hero..

33 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Gboliwe: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even the covert killings in Benue and Plateau by the terrorist's brothers have increased and nothing as in NOTHING is being done and even the useless media isn't talking about it.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by izuch(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gej since you left.......... No difference undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by DuchessLily(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol... True

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Tundeiab(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na so o.

Oga GEJ we dey miss you die!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't know why I find this so funny but its absolutely true.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEj since you left Nigeria has been on auto-pilot.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by ApcSucks: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gboliwe:
Even the covert killings in Benue and Plateau by the terrorist's brothers have increased and nothing as in NOTHING is being done and even the useless media isn't talking about it.

12 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Kitsune: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
So pathetic it makes me cringe. I was gonna say 'If GEJ had remain President and continued fvcking the country up what would these ldiots be saying then...Then i remembered he did fvck the country up and in the eyes of these scumbags he's a success and a hero' .

No need to indulge in meanigless arguments , its literary like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue with these ldiots.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Beesluv: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ since you left, we'v not been entertained by mama p

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by SOUNDKING: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bhahahahaha, thats Nigeoria for you, please be patient with your president=1st 6 months will be gone, every body knows Nigeria is not working,but they prefer one Nigeoria with too much trouble and tribalism, Africa is not ready for the truth.

4 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by tit(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ,
since you left,
for two weeks now, students never chop.

25 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dis OP sef grin

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gej my hero

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by ahaika23: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
THE as you left, the next vp became a houseboy!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Elections are over... I'm not a Buhari fan per se, but he is now my president, and just like the good book says... Pray For Your Leaders....
Interceding for those in authority is not an
option. It is a biblical command that we are to
obey. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and
giving of thanks, be made for all men; For
kings, and for all that are in authority; that we
may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all
godliness and honesty” (1 Timothy 2:1-2,
KJV).
I'm not trying to act 'holier than thou', however, finding faults won't help.

8 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by deji68: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
in that aspect Baba dey try ooo..."michelle", west germany,stabilize oil price. u cant beat that grin grin grin
Beesluv:
GEJ since you left, we'v not been entertained by mama p

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by ERCROSS(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
[author=bossOD post=34770894]

Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.

[ can you count the number of lives that was lost during ur hero's tenure.. And incase u've forgotten, boko haram has been around since 2009 but do u realise how much guts they v acquired while ur hero was d president for 6/5 whole years/quote]

2). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm
[quote] Am not sure you read the dailies, since when has there been a MNJTF, na today yansh don dey back, !?

2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.
Not everyone will choose trail your hero's path which eventually amassed us nothing but Debt..

3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.
And your hero who declared his asset within the first week of assuming position does that stopped him from eating up the national treasury ... To aid ur ignorance, there's a due pprocess before such asset could be declared publicly..

4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.
If his tours will make this country a better place then I pray he shouldn't stop

5). One of the former governor that your government was trying[b] to probe has been set free.
[b]Chai.. Bros, now am finally confused, u r clueless as well.. *no offense* trying to probe for how many years

6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.
oohhhh... I've forgotten the super eagles won the worof cup during ur hero's regime... Olodo.. BUHARI na attacking midfielder naaw..

7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.

cool. They have not started paying me my 5000 yet as a graduate, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.
And which of these has your hero done for you while he was in power..

9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.

10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now.
Things like what..pls...?

11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate.
Ohhh.. Now I see where your loyalty lies.. This is why you've chosen to turn a blind eye to the truth

As I am sending this now I can't tell how hard they will attack me for this peace of truth. President Johnathan we miss your Goodluck.
Gbagaun!!!

13 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
ahaika23:
THE as you left, the next vp became a houseboy!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by baralatie(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
#GejSinceYouLeft

1 omenka is now competiting with barcanista by opening thread. I know the world is coming to an end with omenka mumbo jumbo

2.They have increased the pay of janjaweedians to 40k

3. Obiagelli has retired while berem has multiple monikers because of her bipolar disorder

4. Babyosisi has reitre with 19 grand pages of eulogies from her fans

5. Biafraqueen, sincere9gerian, gbawe has gone awol

6. New kids like Passingshot, modath are wasting their adolescent life on NL trying to paint Daura President as a saint.

7. Mogidi, firefire anonimi, altiwireles, barcanista are still holding the fort and smiling daily @ janjaweedians much touted Change

8. I.shilove is no longer active in politics section because the tribal hatred has gone to the roof

9. Se.un is still not married whereas Tonto dikeh has moved on, tonto dikeh thread has also reduced with Toke makinwa having the shine.

10. I retired my moniker and came back as Ecoterrors

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Tecnonews24: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gej since you left, I have been buying fuel for #120 per liter.

17 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
ECOTERRORS:
#GejSinceYouLeft

1 om.enka is now competiting with barcanista by opening thread. I know the world is coming to an end with omenka mumbo jumbo

3. Obiagelli has retired while berem has multiple monikers because of her bipolar disorder

5. Biafraqueen, sincere9gerian, gba.we has gone awol

6. New kids like Passing.shot, month.dath are wasting their adolescent life on NL trying to paint Daura President as a saint.

7. Mogidi, firefire anonimi, altiwireles, barcanista are still holding the fort and smiling daily @ janjaweedians much touted Change

8. I.shilove is no longer active in politics section because the tribal hatred has gone to the roof

9. Se.un is still not married whereas Tonto dikeh has moved on, tonto dikeh thread has also reduced with Toke makinwa having the shine.

10 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ pls come back

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by gregg2: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Food Prices are rising .......
GEJ please come back
[/size]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
ERCROSS:
[author=bossOD post=34770894]

my brother I am not against change but I am against people using propaganda to destroy other people, yes GEJ made some mistakes, but I thought buhari said he is a magician that will change things for us immediately, tell him we are waiting

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
gregg2:
[size=15pt]Food Prices are rising ....... GEJ please come back[/size]

he was truly a good man

19 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejSinceYouLeft

1 omenka is now competiting with barcanista by opening thread. I know the world is coming to an end with omenka mumbo jumbo

6. New kids like Passingshot, modath are wasting their adolescent life on NL trying to paint Daura President as a saint.

grin
ECOTERRORS:
#GejSinceYouLeft

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
bossOD:
####GEJ Since you left FOREVER####
[s]Hello sir,
Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm.
5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free.
My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day.
cc barcanista
[/s] you go soon tire!

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na una sabi...since GEJ left my power supply has increased by 50percent and am now spending less on fuel, even the claimed federal roads that caused me hold-ups and getting home late at night, have now been repaired

Cry me a river.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / The Richest Governors In Nigeria / Reason Why My People Yorubas Kept Mute On Ruga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.