Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read (6962 Views)

You Left The Nigerian Economy In Tatters" - Buhari Reminds Jonathan / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2015
izuch:
Gej since you left.......... No difference undecided
wicked boy grin
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by izuch(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
wicked boy grin

Thanks for the compliment
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2015
notice how almost all of them are Igbos sad
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Gej! Since you left, PHCN still hasn't given us light.

4 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by dammytosh: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
LOL

PDP Youth wing have made up their mind not to return the remaining Election Campaign funds.

They want to use it for Opposition.

Continliu. .... There is God oooo
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=34774340]GEJ pls come backg[/quote
Gej please come back we beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by eleojo23: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

You mean all the chanting, dancing and gyrating change, change was for NOTHING shocked

Anonimi, this post of yours is very funny gringrin
Let's be a little patient. Maybe the gods are still trying to sort out things. Let's give them more time grin

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Enahi(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Y,all are hypocrites you voted for PMB when you heard 5k, dearest GEJ the hypocrites are missing you.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kitsune:
So pathetic it makes me cringe. I was gonna say 'If GEJ had remain President and continued fvcking the country up what would these ldiots be saying then...Then i remembered he did fvck the country up and in the eyes of these scumbags he's a success and a hero' .

No need to indulge in meanigless arguments , its literary like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue with these ldiots.

what is this one saying sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by IGBOSON2: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
ahaika23:
THE as you left, the next vp became a houseboy!

^^^Don't know about 'houseboy', but he certainly doesn't have the clout, gravitas and camaraderie with his boss that Sambo had!
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have been thinking about Nigeria and the change chant, I wish I can also see Tinubu, Liar Muhammad, and buhari what have ask them this question. were all those change chant a scam??

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
gare:
What are you waiting for MOD take this article to the front Page, Nigerians need to see what this hypocrites stand for.

MOD what are you waiting for, please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by selectedhero(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kitsune:
So pathetic it makes me cringe. I was gonna say 'If GEJ had remain President and continued fvcking the country up what would these ldiots be saying then...Then i remembered he did fvck the country up and in the eyes of these scumbags he's a success and a hero' .

No need to indulge in meanigless arguments , its literary like trying to convince someone that the sky is blue with these ldiots.

Whats is this one saying!

Well oga Jonathan we still dey your side and i still remain for our party. some don leave, some dey quiet; but i still dey shout PDP!!!!!! from on top my roof.
we remain because we believe say pikin wey spoil no be from belle e spoil,na environment spoil am.
so na me and guys like me go help repair our party and na we go save naija.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Kolade354(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
selectedhero:

Whats is this one saying!

Well oga Jonathan we still dey your side and i still remain for our party. some don leave, some dey quiet; but i still dey shout PDP!!!!!! from on top my roof.
we remain because we believe say pikin wey spoil no be from belle e spoil,na environment spoil am.
so na me and guys like me go help repair our party and na we go save naija.
Id1ot for the past 16 years your Party Didint save Nigeria...........Its Obvious that stupiid pple like you are Blind to point out the failure of Political office as far as they are in Pdp..........PDP my Foot!
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by tswitch: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
12month:

Take am easy bro so u won't kill ursef over the presidency. I never called u out when I made my comment. So why not make urs and stop the insult.

Na nairaland dey give una liver, I am sure if u meet me one on one u can't make such abusive words at me, na my junoir brothers dem go even handle u.

Don't quote me again, I don't e-fight with NL trolls, which I know u lots are.

1. Your comment only deserved a response because it was misleading and it was obvious you need some form of national engligtment.

2. We can never be within a 100m radius simply because I dont associate with illiterate lowlifes like you.

I actually didn't quote you to get such response from you,I only quoted to show how moronic thinking is the bane of the Nigerian society and you proved me wrong with your more retarded response.

Have a great day!
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
tswitch:

1. Your comment only deserved a response because it was misleading and it was obvious you need some form of national engligtment.

2. We can never be within a 100m radius simply because I dont associate with illiterate lowlifes like you.

I actually didn't quote you to get such response from you,I only quoted to show how moronic thinking is the bane of the Nigerian society and you proved me wrong with your more retarded response.

Have a great day!

U are the illiterate lowlife here.. you can't make your point without acting like a tout.

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by tswitch: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
12month:

U are the illiterate lowlife here.. you can't make your point without acting like a tout.

Keep on displaying your crassness on line,stupidity and morbid foolishness look good on you.

Nitwit!
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by omolami: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
In addituon

1, PHCN has worsened as we don't get light anymore.

2, Office of VP has been made redundant.

3, Fertilizer distribution is back to middle men hands.

4, Food price have skyrocketed in Nigeria.

5, The C in C could not order his certificate to be released now that he is in power. Yet they said you made the military tell lies at that time

6, People are dying everyday under circumstances one cannot explain.

7. Nigerians are clamouring for fuel subsidy to by. removed now. Surprisingly those who opposed your move to stop it in 2012 are same wanting it desperately. Eg Fashola and Buhari. APC has no direction.

8, Good luck seem to have left this country, Plse come back

9, Obiegeli Oby and her company have stopped the bring back our girls campaign.I wonder why because the girls are yet to be rescued

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by omolami: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
In addituon

1, PHCN has worsened as we don't get light anymore.

3, Fertilizer distribution is back to middle men hands.

4, Food price have skyrocketed in Nigeria.

5, The C in C could not order his certificate to be released now that he is in power. Yet they said you made the military tell lies at that time

6, People are dying everyday under circumstances one cannot explain.

7. Nigerians are clamouring for fuel subsidy to by. removed now. Surprisingly those who opposed your move to stop it in 2012 are same wanting it desperately. Eg Fashola and Buhari. APC has no direction.

8, Good luck seem to have left this country, Plse come back

9, Obiegeli Oby and her company have stopped the bring back our girls campaign.I wonder why because the girls are yet to be rescued.

10. Plse come back. BBOGEJ nigerians

5 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
omolami:
In addituon

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
My dear Hero GEJ, since you left, companies have been sacking people ooo and the #DauraDullard doesn't even know 'cos he's never around and can't do anything about it.
Since you left, the SS/SE have been strategising heavily on how to break away from illiteracy.
And the ND guys have concluded plans to stop all oil and gas revenue to PARASITES.

2 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by selectedhero(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Kolade354:
Id1ot for the past 16 years your Party Didint save Nigeria...........Its Obvious that stupiid pple like you are Blind to point out the failure of Political office as far as they are in Pdp..........PDP my Foot!

what pains people like you really, is that for those 16 years you were never able to reach the sharing table. you would have been worse!
well i wasn't too but am quite enlightened as to how thing work.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Kolade354(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
selectedhero:

what pains people like you really, is that for those 16 years you were never able to reach the sharing table. you would have been worse!
well i wasn't too but am quite enlightened as to how thing work.
Yeah, I know we have Working refineries, NNPC is a runing a transperent agecny, Constan power supply since 1999 and Good Federal Roads............To Mention a few your party has also try to prosecute their Ex- govenor like Odili of Rivers,Alao-Akala,Gbenga Danile to mention a few.....
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by selectedhero(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kolade354:
Yeah, I know we have Working refineries, NNPC is a runing a transperent agecny, Constan power supply since 1999 and Good Federal Roads............To Mention a few your party has also try to prosecute their Ex- govenor like Odili of Rivers,Alao-Akala,Gbenga Danile to mention a few.....

well you guys have been in power only for a few years and already topping charts. i say kudos to your kind of change

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by PhockPhockMan: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Elections are over... I'm not a Buhari fan per se, but he is now my president, and just like the good book says... Pray For Your Leaders....
Interceding for those in authority is not an
option. It is a biblical command that we are to
obey. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and
giving of thanks, be made for all men; For
kings, and for all that are in authority; that we
may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all
godliness and honesty” (1 Timothy 2:1-2,
KJV).
I'm not trying to act 'holier than thou', however, finding faults won't help.

Go and sit down abeg. Did you preach to janjaweeeeds to stop insulting Jonathan during his time?

Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by PhockPhockMan: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
M4gunners:
GEJ my HERO since you left, our brother Judas of Rivers state that was used against you has been forgotten by new administration. GEJ Since you left the light situation has worsening.
Don't mind the fools, imagine claiming that Buhari emergence has improved power supply, had he built any power station yet? Has he awarded any road contract?

12month:
Na una sabi...since GEJ left my power supply has increased by 50percent and am now spending less on fuel, even the claimed federal roads that caused me hold-ups and getting home late at night, have now been repaired

This is the height of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by funlord(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin Ebele! Since you cut out, my champagne intake has drastically reduced in this abuja and to enter aso villa dey hard me this days! Abeg try hala me when you show back from jand!

Yours "south-southstically"
Sargent brigadier Bunsbread!!!!
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Nokiax2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
As if gej administration has contributed some thing reasonable to there miserable life. We r still experience the hardship of gej adm, sometin d@ been wrong 4 5/6 yrs, nd u want it corrected in just days? No be only persson were dirty cloth 4 body de craze.
U like it or not Buhari is in for real, and he is ur president & no nonsense frm u can change that.
Very supprise seeing people fighting the truth. They know what they are pointing is not de truth but they chose to say it just to seek attension & 4 selfish reasons.
Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by soonest(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oga Jona, since u commot, na die we dey. We no get light, we no even see fuel buy. Since you commot, dey never prove say stealing na corruption, we no gree see chibok girls. Na so boko haram still dey wahala us. Asset dem never declare, first lady full ground. Ministers we no get, 5k we no see, dollar never fall. D only thing wey still dey make our mind sweet be say Mama Peace don get replacement. Oga Jona, abeg wish us goodluck na die we dey o!

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by bossOD: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
soonest:
Oga Jona, since u commot, na die we dey. We no get light, we no even see fuel buy. Since you commot, dey never prove say stealing na corruption, we no gree see chibok girls. Na so boko haram still dey wahala us. Asset dem never declare, first lady full ground. Ministers we no get, 5k we no see, dollar never fall. D only thing wey still dey make our mind sweet be say Mama Peace don get replacement. Oga Jona, abeg wish us goodluck na die we dey o!

bros u summarize am wella

1 Like

Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by Kitsune: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

what is this one saying sef? undecided

Something youre too daft to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News :heavy Shooting Begins In Oyigbo Rivers state(12:09am) / Ajaokuta: Reps Panel Recommends Use Of Abacha Loot / Can The PDP Save Itself? - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.