Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria (2680 Views)

Why Is Apc/buhari Always Denying Their Campaign Promises? Imagine This / Why Is Buhari Always Telling Nigerian's In Diaspora To Stay Where They Are!!!! / Why Is President Buhari Always Wearing One Clothe?-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't know if am the only one noticing this. Whats with the choice of BLACK colour President Buhari normally puts on when travelling outside the country?

My imaginations......

1. In my culture, BLACK clothes signifies a period of mourning.

Maybe he is mourning Nigeria in the face of other countries, so that they can have pity on him. cry embarassed

2. Diabolical.

Maybe he belong to a confraternity that told him to always put on black when traveling out, to serve as protection and fortification. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3. Taste.

Maybe that is his favorite color. lmao... undecided but i wonder why someone will decide to pick BLACK of all colors as his favorite. grin grin White cloths in the country and black cloths outside the country. grin

Please it is just an imagination ohhhh. But come to think of it, probably you might have other thoughts as i had.
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by obontami: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
bro, you can go ahead and report him to the nearest police station in your area for wearing what he feels like

mtcheeeeeew

16 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by cjrane: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
petokey:
I don't know if am the only one noticing this. Whats with the choice of BLACK colour President Buhari normally puts on when travelling outside the country?

My imaginations......

Maybe he is mourning Nigeria in the face of other countries, so that they can have pity on him. cry embarassed

2. Diabolical.

Maybe he belong to a confraternity that told him to always put on black when traveling out, to serve as protection and fortification. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3. Taste.

Maybe that is his favorite color. lmao... undecided but i wonder why someone will decide to pick BLACK of all colors as his favorite. grin grin White cloths in the country and black cloths outside the country. grin

Please it is just an imagination ohhhh. But come to think of it, probably you might have other thoughts as i had.

That is what ogboni confraternity which he belongs asked him to wear until further notice or he will die.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by fashoo2010(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Must we attach meaning to everytin?
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
obontami:

bro, you can go ahead and report him to the nearest police station in your area for wearing what he feels like

mtcheeeeeew

shocked shocked shocked shocked bro you de vex ohhh, shebi na think i dey think am. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
fashoo2010:
Must we attach meaning to everytin?

as a typical Nigerian, i have to oh shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
cjrane:

That is what ogboni confraternity which he belongs asked him to wear until further notice or he will die.

no be me talk so ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by olumbateey(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
@op.. if not that your sight faculty is impaired, you'll notice that he wore navy blue when he went to the United Kingdom to meet the prime minister.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2015
olumbateey:
@op.. if not that your sight faculty is impaired, you'll notice that he wore navy blue when he went to the United Kingdom to meet the prime minister.

Noted! it obvious i have colour blindness cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by saintneo(m): 3:03am On Jun 15, 2015
No matter the colour of clothing he wears, he should step up this change!

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by fitzmayowa: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2015
obontami:

mtcheeeeeew

Police station small, he for report PMB give ICC since wearing whatever he feels like is now a crime...Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by M4gunners: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Mehn me don tire to dey see am with that same clothe,but i no get anyone to borrow am.So make him continue him every day same dressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by ramdris(m): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Please can you remind me what GEJ wore most time when in government?

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by kolaaderin: 4:30am On Jun 15, 2015
ramdris:
Please can you remind me what GEJ wore most time when in government?
Gej was always in black both home and on foreign trip. He reminds me of men in black but got no action against those yam eating goats not to talk of yam eating alians. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by Young4jose: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2015
U're free to go to Court...............!!!
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 5:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Someone can be this du.mb or am I dreaming? Didn't you see him wear navy blue the following day he arrived at Bavaria? Didn't you see him wear white in Niger and Chad? Or those colours are occulttic too? He wears black and Navy blue outside Africa so as not to stand out cos most leaders outside Africa wear suit which comes in black or Navy blue most times. He's not there to party or show off his wears by trying to stand out,he's there for official reasons,use your brains next time op

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by MightySparrow: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Black is beautiful. Sai PMB
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by rabimlomo: 5:29am On Jun 15, 2015
petokey:

My imaginations......

2. Diabolical.

3. Taste.

Maybe He is continuing with the legacy of gej tongue grin

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by rusher14: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2015
I noticed Angela Merkel (Michelle if you like) wears red most times (She rolls like that all day, every day)....Ogboni things?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by Burger01(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2015
petokey:

My imaginations......

2. Diabolical.

3. Taste.

Busy body. Abroko. Do something better with your time. Buhari complained to you say him get problem with his clothes Jobless fellowsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by kasheemawo(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2015
petokey:

My imaginations......

2. Diabolical.

3. Taste.

jobless yi.bo boy
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by deor03(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2015
petokey:

My imaginations......

2. Diabolical.

3. Taste.

OP, GO read about Photochromic glasses .

I used such for many years too.
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by obontami: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Police station small, he for report PMB give ICC since wearing whatever he feels like is now a crime...Yeye dey smell

brothers e tire me the way some people dey think

abi dem forget say the man na human being with blood and bones like everyone else
Re: Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria by petokey: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why are all of you taking this thing personal on me? am i not permitted to be fictional about some events happening around my environment? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

SHOEEEEEEEEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Vs Radio Chanji Vs BBC Hausa / Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here / “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.