Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland (2965 Views)

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Pat / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Leaving Nairaland Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
I deactivated this handle once, sometimes last year or so after my laptop was taken from me at gun point in downtown Miami and there was evidence those miscreants were tampering with my info. I adopted another handle, sturborness, which is now rested because I lost it to the great data loss. That data loss, miraculously, brought back my Profcorruption handle. Fortunately, I had recovered my laptop before the resurrection of Prof Corruption, so I decided to live with its exhumation.

Also, I deliberately left Nairaland a few weeks to the general election because I just couldn't stomach the glaring bias of the moderators, including the owner. I had hoped that with the elections over, there would be a semblance of normality and perhaps intelligent contributions would return. Well, that's not the case. I think Nairaland has so much changed that the difference wouldn't be lost on those who experienced or perhaps themselves made intelligent contributions some years back. What we have now is not the real thing as it used to be; it's now more of a shadow, an ugly one at that.

I am not a big fan of philistinism, petty or idle talks, someone with large eyeball, 50 thousand pounds wrist watch etc., husband snatching fooleries. I am a political junkie who likes debating policy issues, exploring implications of political moves, locally or internationally. Unfortunately, philistinism is on the rise and continue to dominate not just the home page but also every sections of Nairaland. It is very tough these days to see just ONE good thread to make contributions. So, it doesn't worth staying any longer.

Bottom line, Profcorruption is gone for good. I would adopt another method to air my views. Any issue I feel strongly about, I would write a piece and get it published or I might set up a blog where my thoughts could be shared.

8 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
You can still stay in the background you dont need to deactivate

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided

21 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Macelliot(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
ProfCorruption:
I deactivated this handle once, sometimes last year or so after my laptop was taken from me at gun point in downtown Miami and there was evidence those miscreants were tampering with my info. I adopted another handle, sturborness, which is now rested because I lost it to the great data loss. That data loss, miraculously, brought back my Profcorruption handle. Fortunately, I had recovered my laptop before the resurrection of Prof Corruption, so I decided to live with its exhumation.

Also, I deliberately left Nairaland a few weeks to the general election because I just couldn't stomach the glaring bias of the moderators, including the owner. I had hoped that with the elections over, there would be a semblance of normality and perhaps intelligent contributions would return. Well, that's not the case. I think Nairaland has so much changed that the difference wouldn't be lost on those who experienced or perhaps themselves made intelligent contributions some years back. What we have now is not the real thing as it used to be; it's now more of a shadow, an ugly one at that.

I am not a big fan of philistinism, petty or idle talks, someone with large eyeball, 50 thousand pounds wrist watch etc., husband snatching fooleries. I am a political junkie who likes debating policy issues, exploring implications of political moves, locally or internationally. Unfortunately, philistinism is on the rise and continue to dominate not just the home page but also every sections of Nairaland. It is very tough these days to see just ONE good thread to make contributions. So, it doesn't worth staying any longer.

Bottom line, Profcorruption is gone for good. I would adopt another method to air my views. Any issue I feel strongly about, I would write a piece and get it published or I might set up a blog where my thoughts could be shared.
Overall, What's your point?

You sounds pointless...

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Blog is good.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by owobokiri(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Bye bye corrupt soul. Get lost quickly. Your posts here were as ugly and nasty as they come. Very funny reading you lament the dearth of quality debates/threads when your litany of tribally motivated outbursts on these pages helped dumb down many threads. Good riddance..

10 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by leke12(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok! Till we meet to part no more! We don't want a Prof of corruption on nairaland,change is here.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by FreeGlobe(f): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Another fallen yoruba soldier

12 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Very well sir!

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Ilekeh(f): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Whatever happened to

OnlyTruth
Ezeachi
EzeUche

and the rest of the Igbos on board back then?

@OP
Trust me, I understand.
I hope you come back. I'll surely miss your posts cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by odeku457(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Season of Deactivation. ... lol

GodSpeed Prof
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by After1one: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Another fallen yoruba soldier

Your own pathetic life is all about Yoruba, your yeebhoe brodas dont even take you serious as well cos of your ways. Lmaooooo

13 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2015
ProfCorruption:
what is this one saying! You want to become a mod? Or what do you want? You dont get enough followers or likes?

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Bugatie(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Ehyaa,,, your handle dies but your manhood lives on.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
After1one:

Your own pathetic life is all about Yoruba, your yeebhoe brodas dont even take you serious as well cos of your ways. Lmaooooo
keep stalking me. I wont keep changing monikers like you though

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by After1one: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

keep stalking me. I wont keep changing monikers like you though

Transgender cheesy Trueglobe,freeglobe,tglobe and many globe. Grown bald headed man posing as female. Shame.

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by chukel(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Overall, What's your point?

You sounds pointless...
jeez. Did u go to school at all? If he sounds pointless, then u sound senseless. Abeg correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Poor things

-ProfCorruption

1 Like

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Macelliot(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
chukel:
jeez. Did u go to school at all? If he sounds pointless, then u sound senseless. Abeg correct yourself.
I blame you, Dr. Chukel my Lecturer.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Desola(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Be sure to leave a link to your blog if you so do. I would be glad to visit and contribute.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by chukel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Macelliot:

I blame you, Dr. Chukel my Lecturer.
sorry my student. But I never taught u that form of expression grin. I hope u have corrected it. I have to fail u in class so as to learn the right thing. grin grin smiley one love. No homo.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

desola good mornin........

ekarooo...........

This is eggy greeting you here desola........eggheaders is back in full force.........You have been too quiet iyalode of nairaland.........

The Revelation
[/s]

Cursed coward. Your fellow yeebhoes are ashamed of you i swear.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

olamilekan aka ilugunboy, come and call this attack dog to order, can I not greet desola again??
[/s]

Your mother must be crying in grave now. What a waste of sperm. Cowardice runs in ur gene anyway. Oloribu

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

you keep calling me coward coward but you have never thought of my capabilities........

I, the invisible software wizard......
[/s]

Coward Noisemaker. Aba made hacker hiding behind someone's moniker. Stop pouring me smelling spit abeg. You too daft.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

Yes, I am Aba made hacker....

tunde salam is the daft one. You don't know my capabilities, eggheades/goodslayer is still at a shock as to how I gathered all his family members into one file, ask him, he can't believe it.........

GenIgrigi ran the codes that revealved eggheaders pictures after I traced him out...........

Be carefull attack dog....

cc

GenIgrigi
scatterboss
[/s]

Bla bla bla...Noise maker. Jobless nonentity making noise on nairaland yet hiding behind another moniker to spew trash. Buhahahahaha. Very funny. Swerve and go f.uck the swine you call a mother. Accursed fool

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

Ok, i and tunde salam will go fvck my smelling ugly mama in my erosion ravaged land of the sad beast.May my generation perish without traces

Hahahahahahahahahahaa

Iseeeeeeeeh. Chukwu okike abiama accept it. Isseeeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Desola(f): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

desola good mornin........

ekarooo...........

This is eggy greeting you here desola........eggheaders is back in full force.........You have been too quiet iyalode of nairaland.........

The Revelation

Eeyan iyi. Oju to ri e gbo o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Probe Jonathan's Ministers, Aides / See The Mistake Vanguard Did This Morning On Facebook / See What A Man Did To His Wife Because She Wants To Join Politics(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.