Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,493 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? (746 Views)

How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by mrpackager(m): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Guys how do yhu cope with a bae that pilfers.?.......

That moment you go on a date with that babe ,only for you to excuse her while you went to ease your self and you came back and you were unable to find your wallet which you left on table with her.

After thorough searching u came to realise shes the one that stole it ..............?? # IT SUCKS

GUYZ BE LIKE "" Ala fowo ra ni baby yii sha .....

for mhe ooo cool ah don't fink i can cope with that....
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by demmy0325(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Caseless: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2015
A thief is a thief.

1 Like

Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Last thing
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
A thief is a thief.
seconded
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Generalkorex(m): 2:41am On Jun 15, 2015
No no
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by mrpackager(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
A thief is a thief.

buh some said .....she might change with time.
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Nawa ooo...... this your question sef, grin
A thief might change in time sha, but that's if she really wanna change.
But I think it's better to do away with that kind of lady.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Kleptomaniac? Fogerrit! They will disgrace your life.... Look at dat man, hiim wife can steal choi... Nigerians will just finish ur life wit yab.. Wen u keep money in your drawer at home and come bak only to find some gone.

Buh still on still, I believe they can change.... I'm optimistic cool
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
I can't and won't.
Re: GUYZ: Can You Date A Lady That ''pilfers" ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Kleptomaniac? Fogerrit! They will disgrace your life.... Look at dat man, hiim wife can steal choi... Nigerians will just finish ur life wit yab.. Wen u keep money in your drawer at home and come bak only to find some gone.

Buh still on still, I believe they can change.... I'm optimistic cool
I disagree with you : @bolded
Just like a cheating wife who have been caught and disgraced on different occassions, would always go back to thesame act when that strong urge or should I say desire comes again.

(1) (Reply)

. / Traffic Signals For Lesbians And Gay Launched In Germany(photos) / For The BURNER Boys And BURNER Gals Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.