Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue (11466 Views)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by dinachi(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Joy1706:

Na today? The guy na confam moo-moo
What is this vulture doing here? How did you manage to wade through the terrible odour from your rotten puccy to make it here? grin grin
Association of brainless twerps!(ABT)

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Joy1706(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2015
dinachi:

What is this vulture doing here? How did you manage to wade through the terrible odour from your rotten puccy to make it here? grin grin
Association of brainless twerps!(ABT)
Here he goes again! And the only word he knows is puccy. Puccy will definitely kill you. Expand your vocab and we can chat. Till then, IGNORED!!!!!
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by avwerosuoo: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
i ve seen all the comments amd thanks anyways. my complaint here is that i did not say anything and he hit me. we initially had and argument and sometime later he came back and started talking and reigning insults on me. i decided to keep quiet, and he hit me twice.
thats what really got me angry. i ve told him that if he does it again i will embarass him by arresting him. i ve contacted project alert and am also looking for other relevant authorities that can help out.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
avwerosuoo:
i ve seen all the comments amd thanks anyways. my complaint here is that i did not say anything and he hit me. we initially had and argument and sometime later he came back and started talking and reigning insults on me. i decided to keep quiet, and he hit me twice.
thats what really got me angry. i ve told him that if he does it again i will embarass him by arresting him. i ve contacted project alert and am also looking for other relevant authorities that can help out.

For them to help to do what exactly? To threaten him? To arrest so you can go back to bail him?

Don't waste their precious time unless you are prepared to leave.
You are tired but not fed up...yet
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Gloriagee(f): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seems like he has anger management issues...Y on earth will he comeback after an argument to yell at you and go on to hit you.

If this is his first time, I think you should let him know how unpleasant his actions are by reporting him to his family or anybody he respects.

What he doesn't realise is that his actions are killing ur love. Can't even imagine anyone touching me with the same hands he used to hit me. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Daresh(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
avwerosuoo:

He needs anger management. If you want I will send you the name and number of the psychiatrist that helped us. It changed my marriage.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by pickabeau1: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Daresh:

He needs anger management. If you want I will send you the name and number of the psychiatrist that helped us. It changed my marriage.

you can put the name of the practice and location either way
It would help someone

welldone

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by avwerosuoo: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
@ Salsera all i will do is to smiley.
@Daresh, pls kindly post the name of the psychiatrist. Thanks.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
avwerosuoo:
@ Salsera all i will do is to smiley.
@Daresh, pls kindly post the name of the psychiatrist. Thanks.

Look I said this because of experience when you get to the point of calling organisations then you need to have your exit strategy intact financially and otherwise else you are wasting their time.

If you are not there yet then seek other solutions that people have suggested. Conflict and anger management requires 2people willing to work on improving.
I hope both of you seek solutions to this else someone maybe seriously hurt and children see a terrible pattern from their parents.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by demmie1: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
In other words, it's okay to beat up a woman for supposedly insulting a man na. Don't you know what Pineapp wrote is also an insult? He called her a hypocrite so he started it.

You seem to love faulting women, weldone o.

If you insult me I go slap you! You berra watch how you talk to me
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Caseless: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
Pineapp:
I'm saying its wrong for a woman to pass boundary.
did you deactivate "odilafta"? Where have you been?
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Juliearth(f): 4:03am On May 19, 2017
avwerosuoo:
i dont want family members involved. as for his people its a no go area cos they will not say anything. i just need an organization that helps in such issues. i want to threaten him, if it doesnt help then i make my next move. i have handed it over to God, but just getting tired, cos u dont know what to say that will aggravate him.

Madam,search for DPA on facebook. Barrister Mike(owner of the group) will fix this for you. Please do so fast. PM me if you need help on that.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by lilytender: 8:37pm On May 19, 2017
avwerosuoo:
my husbands always hits me anytime we argue. i cant even talk to him when he is wrong cos he is always defensive and what he says is always right. i ve noticed that this is a pattern. pls i need the contact of any organizations that handle violence against women. i ve been quiet for too long. pls someone should help me.

Pack your load and leave. No man deserve to live with a woman like you. Set the man free, you are the Delilah in his life. This one no be fight, pack your load and go. Nonsense, you argue with him and he hits you. Did you marry a ram? Just argument and he hits you. My friend, tell me another story. If you want unanimous Nairalanders to advice you truthfully, tell us the whole story, not this your half false.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Berbierklaus(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
mrsmith11:

Well,before God and Man I didn't see the hypocrite until you said it.
However two wrong can't make things right but will only make things worst

I thought women are suppose to be calmer and meek. She doesn't need to reply him the same way to pass a point
Are you freaking kidding me? shocked
Women are supposed to be calmer and meek because they are angels or what? Don't they have blood flowing in their veins? and men are supposed to be razz and stupid with no one to check them?

Oga na wa to you o
Let me come and be going.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Berbierklaus(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
demmie1:

If you insult me I go slap you! You berra watch how you talk to me
If you insult me too,I go slap you bruise your mouth for you,if only me no fit do am,I go call my soldiers to deal with you wella.
Nobody has the monopoly to violence
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by dominique(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
Juliearth:

Madam,search for DPA on facebook. Barrister Mike(owner of the group) will fix this for you. Please do so fast. PM me if you need help on that.

The same Barrister Emeka that believes the solution to every marital dispute is divorce and rips helpless women of their hard earned cash? Hope you know that he has been disbarred, yep he's nolonger a lawyer. He won't be of any use to her, except to collect money from her of course.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Dlionsheart: 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
avwerosuoo:
my husbands always hits me anytime we argue. i cant even talk to him when he is wrong cos he is always defensive and what he says is always right. i ve noticed that this is a pattern. pls i need the contact of any organizations that handle violence against women. i ve been quiet for too long. pls someone should help me.

You already know that hitting you always came when you argued with him, so why continuelly argue with him or not trying to aviod things that brings arguememt?? To me, i think you can cannot stop the bird from flying over your head but you can stop it from nesting on your head.

Do you want the organization to punish your husband if you get the contact You think that will save your marriage or you are already done with the marriage?

you have been quiet for too long, so what personal efforts have you made to stop or control this so we can take it up in terms of advise from there Mind you, its your marriage we're talking about here
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2017
Makydebbie, I'm not angry but I feel there are people I should put in their place, and I want to do that once I'm out of my ban. Got the screen shot of my mails with the dude on my trash. Perhaps, they'd all learn how to stop trolling on girls who rejected their ass. I don't care about the ban anyway. grin
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by makydebbie(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
Makydebbi, I'm not angry but I feel there are people I should put in their place, and I want to do that once I'm out of my ban. Got the screen shot of my mails with the dude on my trash. Perhaps, they'd all learn how to stop trolling on girls who rejected their ass. I don't care about the ban anyway. grin
Screenshot? Don't stoop low to their level, are they even worth the stress? Sly is a mental case. I've told him that before. For him to troll you because you blocked him shows how pained he is. I just think he's not snow. But I know sly is abnormal. But whatever rocks your boat dear. If his trolling is becoming unbearable, then you can.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Screenshot? Don't stoop low to their level, are they even worth the stress? Sly is a mental case. I've told him that before. For him to troll you because you blocked him shows how pained he is. I just think he's not snow. But I know sly is abnormal. But whatever rocks your boat dear. If his trolling is becoming unbearable, then you can.
If I let him go he'll definitely do same to some other girl. Not to mention the Thorna.pple girl he trolled too. It'll put him and his likes in check I guess, so if it's stooping low, I want to.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by makydebbie(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
If I let him go he'll definitely do same to some other girl. Not to mention the Thorna.pple girl he trolled too. It'll put him and his likes in check I guess, so if it's stooping low, I want to.
Okay dear. I agree with you. smiley
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
IKP120, you no well o!. grin cheesy
Got your mention but can't comment on romance section till 10pm 'cause of Antispam boot.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay dear. I agree with you. smiley
Cool. kiss
Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
IKP120, you no well o!. grin cheesy
Got your mention but can't comment on romance section till 10pm 'cause of Antispam boot.
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Awww, I'm so sorry for the bot ish.

You must do that for me o wink wink Just show me the video in the other room. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 24, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Awww, I'm so sorry for the bot ish.

You must do that for me o wink wink Just show me the video in the other room. Hehehehehe grin grin grin
I'd rather keep werking skills for my future hubby. grin
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by ikp120(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
I'd rather keep werking skills for my future hubby. grin
That's me na. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
ikp120:
That's me na. grin grin grin grin
Really?, let's see how it goes. grin

See you later.
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by ikp120(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
Really?, let's see how it goes. grin
See you later.
Yeah baby! wink wink wink See ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by 18million: 7:40pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
Makydebbie, I'm not angry but I feel there are people I should put in their place, and I want to do that once I'm out of my ban. Got the screen shot of my mails with the dude on my trash. Perhaps, they'd all learn how to stop trolling on girls who rejected their ass. I don't care about the ban anyway. grin
oya na

Make i create moniker for you to use?

Me i just want drama grin
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by Sterope(f): 6:44am On May 25, 2017
Insult is a common trait among male members too. Look around you man
mrsmith11:

Must you insult when making your point.

It seems to be very common among female members here then tomorrow you will open a thread that your husband is abusing you whereas you can't. Open your mouth without insulting

SMH
Re: Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue by wadetaw202: 1:00am On May 31, 2017
avwerosuoo:

How do you sound when correcting him? Do you sound critical or you are gentle about it? Hurtful words can lead to hurtful response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.