Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) (49239 Views)

R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Deepest We Have Gone Into Ocean / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Funjosh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
sipsip:
I have followed the modern Nigerian music industry from time immemorial, Nigerian hip-hop specifically. I can boast of my vast knowledge on this. So, I have been thinking… Whatever happened to some of these guys we ‘believe die’ back then? I want answers from those of you who are also deep in the game. Ok, Some of them musicians are highlighted below:

RUFF RUGGED AND RAW – The hottest hardcore rap group in Nigeria, Ruff, Rugged and Raw, made up of two brothers, “B-RITE” (Kingsley Ayovunaduo) and “HANGMAN” (David Ayovunaduo), has taken the radio and club scene in London by storm with the club banging single “WETIN DEY,” produced by Paul Play (C.E.O. PLAYGROUND ENTERTAINMENT). they did lots of collabos with Pauplay single FOREVER and with the MTV award wining 2face Idibia, 9ice (Plantation Boyz) and many more. .. but since then… yeah, you guessed right. Thin air!

TIMI ( DA TRYBE) – Remember Timi of the defunct Da Tribe? The ‘free me’artist? Timi can be classified amongst artistes that came after the first onslaught of this present wave of Nigerian music. A member of d ‘trybe collective, that offshoot of theTrybesmen responsible for that feel good jam of the early 2ks ‘Oya’, Timi would go on to score some solo points of his own with ‘Na Flash’- an ode to the high tariffs and peculiarities of owners of the then newly acquired GSM(does anybody still say geezm?) phones. Timi’s name would ring for a bit in 2004 then… halt! Disappeared into thin air.

C-mion – “Girl the way you shake it, you don’t even break it, you making me want more, lalalalalala….” Then… thin air!

SIX FOOT PLUS – Most of us know him… loved him. ‘Anwuli’ was an anthem, especially in Abuja. He had the height, the swag… and then, thin air!

B.O.U.Q.U.I
- Born Bukola Folayan to HRH OBA (prof) Ololade Folayan 1st, also a professor of Biochemistry and a professional teacher mother, she alongside her other five siblings grew up in an academic atmosphere of the Obafemi Awolowo University (Ile-Ife) and this served as a big influence for her deep lyrical style and cosmopolitan outlook. The album titled B.O.U.Q.U.I was her debut and the album can be referred to as a two in one package due to the fact that it contains a record breaking fourteen tracks and four skits, the highest by any debutant in the Nigerian music industry. Bla blab la bla, and she just disappeared.

KASH 11 - Born Ojutiku Azeez Olanrewaju popularly known as KASH-11{kash-imawo “kash”,while the 11 from the tribal mark on his face}.was born, raised in Lagos island, Lagos state, Nigeria. The “I AM LAGOS ISLAND Jooooo” crooner started rapping in 1994, form a group called D-L-B with his brothers Dapo Balogun a.k.a DJ METHALIC and Bayo Balogun a. k. a BRASSBELL . He was a rave at somepoiint in 2008 - 2011… Now nko? Story.

X-Appeal - Jazzman Olofin and Lexy Doo were known as the X-Appeal. That was in 2000. The group was better known for the hit song, Baby Skeske, a number from their maiden and only album, which was released in 2001. X- Appeal broke off with the members going solo. While Lexy Doo seem to have completely faded out of the music scene, his ex-partner is still struggling to remain relevant by recording a few unsuccessful albums in the last few years.

ZULE ZOO- Ibrahim Alhassan and Michael Aboh, two multi-talented young Nigerians, founded the group known as Zule Zoo. Many music fans found it difficult to ignore this group, whose lyrical creativity and bias for a style that is deeply rooted in Nigerian culture was exceptional. Zule Zoo’s first hit song, Kerewa, which brought them instant fame across Africa, was banned by the Nigerian Censor’s Board because it was deeply laced with sexual innuendoes. Nobody knows exactly what led to the break-up of Zule Zoo. But it was rumoured that Aboh was afflicted with madness for his role in the composition of a particular song that had offended a deity in his home town in Benue State.

Styl-Plus - Originally known as STYL, this group was formed in 1997 in Abuja and comprised four members. In 1999, after the death of Lanre Faneyi, Zeal Onyecheme joined the group and it was renamed Styl-Plus. In 2002, Yemi Akinwonmi left the group to pursue another career. Styl-Plus’s maiden album was a great hit. The second album did not do so well in the market, and now… thin air!

EDDIE REMEDY – Do I really need to introduce Eddie Montana, Eddie Brown? Chai. I believed this guy then sha oo. His voice was golden. Songs like ‘shakamo’ ‘shade’.. Hmmm… what kennis music did to you my brother. Eya… Thin air!

TONY TETUILA - Anthony[b][/b] Olanrewaju Awotoye, better known as Tony Tetuila, is an Afro hip hop artist from Nigeria. His name, Olanrewaju, means "My wealth is the future". Formerly a member of The Remedies (along with Eedris Abdulkareem and Eddy Montana), he split with the group and has been successful as a solo artist with his biggest hits like ‘my car’, ín love with 2 women’. Tony Tetuila’s music career now is… zero. And abeg, don’t tell me he’s old na. 2face nko? Anyway, he emerged in 2014 running as a politician for Kwara State's House of Assembly under APC party, but chickened out at the end.

SASHA P - Sasha came into the limelight at a time when there were very few Nigerian women in Hip Hop music. Subsequently, her success helped pave the way for other female rappers and musicians in Nigerian hip hop.[7] She began musical collaborations and was signed in to eLDee's Trybe records.[8][9] Sasha was the most prominent female artists in Nigeria in the 2000’s, especially after the successful release of her debut album "First Lady" under her record label STORM. She has been nominated for various awards in Nigeria and abroad, but we cannot deceive ourselves.. her music isn’t there no more.

To cut the story short, the list goes on … WALE THOMPSON, DR. ALBAN, RASQUE, BLACK TRIBE, BANTU, EMEM, PAUL PLAY DAIRO, 419 SQUAD, LAGBAJA, MUMA GEE, WEIRD MC, Etc. Question is, WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE ARE THEY ALL NOW?
Cc lalasticlala, ishilove.

LAGBAJA is still much around. Go to MotherLand for Ikeja you go see am grin
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Mcsammy4u(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
do you know when snoop dogg started rapping and he's still much in the game but what i like abt your point is "all must take a bow and sign out at some point " Its normal but don't compare with foreign music because most of their songs alone are evergreen.

ziqqz:
AirForce1 grin cheesy smiley

But seriously, which one do you know worldwide that lasted forever??

All must take a bow and sign out at some point. Good riddance to some!
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by holusormi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:
Where is sauce kid

Sauce kid .... I know that nigger.. He's as rich as fvck, his collection boasts of cars footballers use ... Guess he went into a very high level yahoo or probably drugs .... Seriously he's too rich for comfort , considering the fact that the homie just wakes up , browse , drink get laid and ball hard all day .... No real work... But that homie is RICH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
nothing lasts forever.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Kcinho(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kinkale:
skyb, j martins, all of them are gone...

my sig tho
J martins? Na you sing touching body?
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by EasternPride: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:
Capon - Olufunmi Remix
Nutty Pin -
Pheroshuz i am still such a big fan. i would buy his album if he should release anything
Zdon

I love Pherowshuz so much too tho.
His voice is awesome, same with Phenom.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by anonimi: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
They are called One hit wonders in the entertainment circles. grin
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Kcinho(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:
I FRIGGING FORGOT TO MENTION GINO[size=8pt][/size]
No be God?
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by asumo12: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
How much ?

tchidi:
*for sale*

How many plot ?

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by lastchild: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Most of the people you guys are mentioning were not even hiphop acts like your thread's subject termed it
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Kcinho(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
wolesmile:
Where the deuce is Nigga Raw
Google blow my trumpet featuring fanzy papaya. Great song and nice video too
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kcinho:

No be God?

Na God o grin
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by goldfish80(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
nobody seems to have mentioned terry da rapMAN. I used to rate him highly.His wordplay and rhyms were top notch.whatever has happened to him i dont know.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by spencekat(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
They are outdated mainly because they couldn't adapt to the evolving changes at different periods.The trend then is not the same with the present one.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Okuda:

shutup mr man.. must you guys always call his name when it comes to music threads on nairaland? Are you not tired?

so, as I was saying...
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Omotayor123(f): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jesse Kinggrin. Da pulse...

I miss styl plus though...
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by donhils: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Most of those Artistes had Raw Talent but if no be Gbedu song Nigerians no listen therefore music no go sell.

I was surprised when I discovered that it was Skales who sang "Shake Body" after Rap no work My guy moved to Ijo ya.

Sasha P embarassed embarassed I dey miss her die.

Shout out to Airforce01 ...one day you go make us proud.
Whose music dey sell sef? cos as far as I know, all I do is download .

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by crispgg: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Last month, I was driving through Gwarimpa area of Abuja in the morning. I saw Tunde of Styl-Plus waiting by the roadside for a taxi.

It broke my heart cos these guys are really talented. Unfortunately, we now celebrate mediocrity and all we want to listen to now is o- yayaya and e- lelelele.

When these guys were stars , there were no endorsements from the telecoms companies, pirates flooded the market with their CDs and they were not really well paid for live shows.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by nickyvil: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
hadura29:

Bros dem never die ooo, dey are CAC good women choir and I think few of them are still alive sha...

Dat song na evergreen man....

What about "amona te te ma bo"

Yeah bro that song too are evergreen ..

We have many of them n yet they are not Gbi Gbi music ... Any music that the rhythm and lyrics aren't good won't make it most of this artists n songs don't pass any informations or meanings so why won't they just disappear into thin air.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by sipsip(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Vikkie14:

You need to visit these people and bring them back from THIN AIR to Nigeria cox Nigerians missed them. Why would they all go to THIN AIR, we need to drag THIN AIR to UN and ICC for hijacking our citizens.

They are all in THIN AIR.

Lol. Is Thin Air now an animal, place or thing?
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by sipsip(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
moscobabs:
Azadus nko?

Wow... I forgot that. Ok Added. "And the award goes to... AZADUS. You is the one Mr Azadus, You is the one."
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by sipsip(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Morkavictor:
SkyB

Hahaha. Sky B ko, my bebe ni
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by sipsip(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:

i mentioned him above.
with afro. he spells his name as nutty pin then.

i gat nothing but love from the hood that i can from
till the day that i drop i be living it up. grin

We don old o! embarassed

Nutty pin with the Afro. Dope rapper then. We all thought he was the next best thing then. Even gather all our stars then, inside one song. Eya... true, we don old.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by chaxking(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Since when zule zoo begin sing hip hop, op?
sipsip:
I have followed the modern Nigerian music industry from time immemorial, Nigerian hip-hop specifically. I can boast of my vast knowledge on this. So, I have been thinking… Whatever happened to some of these guys we ‘believe die’ back then? I want answers from those of you who are also deep in the game. Ok, Some of them musicians are highlighted below:

RUFF RUGGED AND RAW – The hottest hardcore rap group in Nigeria, Ruff, Rugged and Raw, made up of two brothers, “B-RITE” (Kingsley Ayovunaduo) and “HANGMAN” (David Ayovunaduo), has taken the radio and club scene in London by storm with the club banging single “WETIN DEY,” produced by Paul Play (C.E.O. PLAYGROUND ENTERTAINMENT). they did lots of collabos with Pauplay single FOREVER and with the MTV award wining 2face Idibia, 9ice (Plantation Boyz) and many more. .. but since then… yeah, you guessed right. Thin air!

TIMI ( DA TRYBE) – Remember Timi of the defunct Da Tribe? The ‘free me’artist? Timi can be classified amongst artistes that came after the first onslaught of this present wave of Nigerian music. A member of d ‘trybe collective, that offshoot of theTrybesmen responsible for that feel good jam of the early 2ks ‘Oya’, Timi would go on to score some solo points of his own with ‘Na Flash’- an ode to the high tariffs and peculiarities of owners of the then newly acquired GSM(does anybody still say geezm?) phones. Timi’s name would ring for a bit in 2004 then… halt! Disappeared into thin air.

C-mion – “Girl the way you shake it, you don’t even break it, you making me want more, lalalalalala….” Then… thin air!

SIX FOOT PLUS – Most of us know him… loved him. ‘Anwuli’ was an anthem, especially in Abuja. He had the height, the swag… and then, thin air!

B.O.U.Q.U.I
- Born Bukola Folayan to HRH OBA (prof) Ololade Folayan 1st, also a professor of Biochemistry and a professional teacher mother, she alongside her other five siblings grew up in an academic atmosphere of the Obafemi Awolowo University (Ile-Ife) and this served as a big influence for her deep lyrical style and cosmopolitan outlook. The album titled B.O.U.Q.U.I was her debut and the album can be referred to as a two in one package due to the fact that it contains a record breaking fourteen tracks and four skits, the highest by any debutant in the Nigerian music industry. Bla blab la bla, and she just disappeared.

KASH 11 - Born Ojutiku Azeez Olanrewaju popularly known as KASH-11{kash-imawo “kash”,while the 11 from the tribal mark on his face}.was born, raised in Lagos island, Lagos state, Nigeria. The “I AM LAGOS ISLAND Jooooo” crooner started rapping in 1994, form a group called D-L-B with his brothers Dapo Balogun a.k.a DJ METHALIC and Bayo Balogun a. k. a BRASSBELL . He was a rave at somepoiint in 2008 - 2011… Now nko? Story.

X-Appeal - Jazzman Olofin and Lexy Doo were known as the X-Appeal. That was in 2000. The group was better known for the hit song, Baby Skeske, a number from their maiden and only album, which was released in 2001. X- Appeal broke off with the members going solo. While Lexy Doo seem to have completely faded out of the music scene, his ex-partner is still struggling to remain relevant by recording a few unsuccessful albums in the last few years.

ZULE ZOO- Ibrahim Alhassan and Michael Aboh, two multi-talented young Nigerians, founded the group known as Zule Zoo. Many music fans found it difficult to ignore this group, whose lyrical creativity and bias for a style that is deeply rooted in Nigerian culture was exceptional. Zule Zoo’s first hit song, Kerewa, which brought them instant fame across Africa, was banned by the Nigerian Censor’s Board because it was deeply laced with sexual innuendoes. Nobody knows exactly what led to the break-up of Zule Zoo. But it was rumoured that Aboh was afflicted with madness for his role in the composition of a particular song that had offended a deity in his home town in Benue State.

Styl-Plus - Originally known as STYL, this group was formed in 1997 in Abuja and comprised four members. In 1999, after the death of Lanre Faneyi, Zeal Onyecheme joined the group and it was renamed Styl-Plus. In 2002, Yemi Akinwonmi left the group to pursue another career. Styl-Plus’s maiden album was a great hit. The second album did not do so well in the market, and now… thin air!

EDDIE REMEDY – Do I really need to introduce Eddie Montana, Eddie Brown? Chai. I believed this guy then sha oo. His voice was golden. Songs like ‘shakamo’ ‘shade’.. Hmmm… what kennis music did to you my brother. Eya… Thin air!

TONY TETUILA - Anthony[b][/b] Olanrewaju Awotoye, better known as Tony Tetuila, is an Afro hip hop artist from Nigeria. His name, Olanrewaju, means "My wealth is the future". Formerly a member of The Remedies (along with Eedris Abdulkareem and Eddy Montana), he split with the group and has been successful as a solo artist with his biggest hits like ‘my car’, ín love with 2 women’. Tony Tetuila’s music career now is… zero. And abeg, don’t tell me he’s old na. 2face nko? Anyway, he emerged in 2014 running as a politician for Kwara State's House of Assembly under APC party, but chickened out at the end.

SASHA P - Sasha came into the limelight at a time when there were very few Nigerian women in Hip Hop music. Subsequently, her success helped pave the way for other female rappers and musicians in Nigerian hip hop.[7] She began musical collaborations and was signed in to eLDee's Trybe records.[8][9] Sasha was the most prominent female artists in Nigeria in the 2000’s, especially after the successful release of her debut album "First Lady" under her record label STORM. She has been nominated for various awards in Nigeria and abroad, but we cannot deceive ourselves.. her music isn’t there no more.

To cut the story short, the list goes on … WALE THOMPSON, DR. ALBAN, RASQUE, BLACK TRIBE, BANTU, EMEM, PAUL PLAY DAIRO, 419 SQUAD, LAGBAJA, MUMA GEE, WEIRD MC, Etc. Question is, WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE ARE THEY ALL NOW?
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by sipsip(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
fm25odumoye:
Well, people come and people go.... A time wld come when this same issue would be raised on 2face, d'banj, wizkid and the likes that are still in vogue. Not that they don't know how to do it anymore, but simply because God has an appointed and specific time for every human. The only thing is, while the ovation is loud, it's better to make ur impact known so that the world would give one a pat on d back and one would also b able to look back and say thank u Lord

You're wrong on the first name bro. 2face was already big when most of these guys were in vogue... and he's still 'pon the matter'. Most of them didn't just fade out, they couldn't hold their fort.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
sipsip:

Nutty pin with the Afro. Dope rapper then. We all thought he was the next best thing then. Even gather all our stars then, inside one song. Eya... true, we don old.

but we are still forever young grin
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by shomutuski(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
In all ramifications of life, the only constant thing is "CHANGE". Whether you like it or not, they will phase out and usher a new Era in. Same for eddie remedy, he came in new and had to go after is tenure.. That's just it, even sun as to shine for rain to fall. Regardless they all did their best for the industry.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by dajeb(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Konga
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by justmenoni: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
@op the only musical legend we have in naija is airforce1 grin grin Op please add dat guy wey dey copy sisqo to ur list,I forgot his name but seems na rasqie or something and op in my opinion most naija artiste are usually overhyped,, most times Nigerians don't care about the lyrics instead they just Dance to the beat or what will u say to motimu dongoyaro or monkey tail? Abi if I show u d mony will u dance for me?? I didn't even know d lyrics of dorobucci sef wacks if u wanna prove me wrong then go to utube and search for naija music with lyrics then u go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by SweetyZinta(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
these ones too

kemistry-we 2much ft Dj jimmy jatt,
tony 1week-giarate,
No moreLess -ololufe,
Baba 2010-omotena,
blackface Naija,
fragrance,
aladin,
jeremiah gyang,
ego now Mrs,

i miss u all
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by happney65: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am a great Fan of Bouqui.Followed her all the time she was at Eko FM and hits etc..She's Based now in the U.S i think she's still unmarried..I think she just got her PHD or something..But she still anchors a radio show in the US..Bouqui,if you are reading this,Pls send me a PM..Am your Number 1 Fan in Ibadan..Love u
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by decepticos(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
sipsip:

B.O.U.Q.U.I

most of these people aren't hip hop u could've just said music act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.