Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) (49173 Views)

R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Deepest We Have Gone Into Ocean / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Capon - Olufunmi Remix
Nutty Pin -
Pheroshuz i am still such a big fan. i would buy his album if he should release anything
Zdon

4 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg comot Lagbaja name

4 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by chamboy(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Where is sauce kid

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by enigmagu1(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2015
They will come back
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by bankymoore: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Loading ......
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by myklangelo(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Biggielo abi Biglow....African China jus de like NEPA.
Azadus real dancehall king

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by lollystiver(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2015
even mode9

2 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Sanniebee: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2015
What about Olu Maintain and Konga?? Even the taxi driver boys

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Okuda(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2015
ziqqz:
AirForce1 grin cheesy smiley

But seriously, which one do you know worldwide that lasted forever??

All must take a bow and sign out at some point. Good riddance to some!

shutup mr man.. must you guys always call his name when it comes to music threads on nairaland? Are you not tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Wah about DeeBee

Baby duro jeka Collabo
wa nmbi, cos I gat doh je ka collabo ooooo

That Poly Ibadan Nigga

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by missKiffy(f): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2015
They can't reign forever nah
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Naughty Pin, anyone remembers him?.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by tolexy007(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Tuface
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:
Naughty Pin, anyone remembers him?.

i mentioned him above.
with afro. he spells his name as nutty pin then.

i gat nothing but love from the hood that i can from
till the day that i drop i be living it up. grin

We don old o! embarassed
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Lekmusic: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Will some people on nairaland understand the siignificance of this? Acknowledging that some were born 2000. They grew up on wizkid and davido. If only there was USB that millenials can plug into their head and download history into their brains

7 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Graham123: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Saw a couple on the TV broadcast of Tuface's party some months back.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:

i mentioned him above.
with afro. he spells his name as nutty pin then.

i gat nothing but love from the hood that i can from
till the day that i drop i be living it up. grin

We don old o! embarassed

Dat song na die, Feat Rugged Man, blackface, jafar, xcel, I really can't remember d oda guys on d song
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by yorke1: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Even some that are presently singing but they no longer exist. E.g Earthquake, Daddy Showkey etc.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by beyoncausme: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2015
good things must surely come to an end....

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Dat song na die, Feat Rugged Man, blackface, jafar, xcel, I really can't remember d oda guys on d song

Yes o. Basket mouth was inside sef

see the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_q-iqaAMzU

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:
Capon - Olufunmi Remix
Nutty Pin -
Pheroshuz i am still such a big fan. i would buy his album if he should release anything
Zdon

Phero aint old na, he's still very much around
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by proficienc(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
My nigga nigga!
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:

Yes o. Basket mouth was inside sef
see the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_q-iqaAMzU
lwkmd
Is dz d link to the song?
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by badassProdigy(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
Azadus...
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Phero aint old na, he's still very much around

i meant those of us that remember them.
We are definately not 18/20 grin

Pheroshuz needs to blow o.
who get him contact
let me motivate him.
i believe his talent die
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Menace2Society(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Lekmusic:
Will some people on nairaland understand the siignificance of this? Acknowledging that some were born 2000. They grew up on wizkid and davido. If only there was USB that millenials can plug into their head and download history into their brains
I got no envy indomie generation at all!Imagine are u gonna dance o if i show u my money smh
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Generalkorex(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2015
DjHypno:
Well as they say, there is a prime time for everyone in life, when it is your time and turn don't forget to make the best out of it so your name could be written in the book of legends.

Ps where is KEL, Street monks, Rooftop Mcs, Dr Fresh, Lord Of Ajasa, Black Solo, K.B of TrybesMen...
rooftop mcs dropped a single last december or so
titled eromplani or aeroplane sha.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by darmys(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Is dz d link to the song?

Yes. youtube link
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2015
darmys:

i meant those of us that remember them.
We are definately not 18/20 grin

Pheroshuz needs to blow o.
who get him contact
let me motivate him.
i believe his talent die

Lolzz Yea we definitely old bae, am really no Fan of Phero. The guy jst refuse to blow. Well hardcore rap doesn't sell anymore only Mode 9.
Re: Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) by ogundeleai(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2015
...Such is life.. Let's get to have that of fuji music aswel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE" / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.