Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Accidental Victim - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200479 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
xpac01:
OBSERVATION, mon ami Dioxidane, I can't find where it was said Draco or anyone untied there hands? How were there hands untied to eat the food?. Nice story though.

smiley Please refer to Chapter 3 par. 3 - 5 and the end of the chapter... Cheers...

Re: Accidental Victim by pinkycute(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please update "thanks wink

Dioxidane:

smiley Please refer to Chapter 3 par. 3 - 5 and the end of the chapter... Cheers...
Re: Accidental Victim by lekinz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
ritababe:

tnx sir
hi guys please vote for lekinz for Mr nairaland 2015 on Monday tnks and jar bless

Thanks Hun !!!... kiss kiss.. Ave been away all this while, am online now ... Lemme read the story .. Jah bless
Re: Accidental Victim by lekinz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
xpac01:

Those bossom got my heart beat tripled. Will you be my friend if I vote Lekinz?

grin grin grin ... She's all urs ...

Re: Accidental Victim by Tattooboy: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
lekinz:

campaign strategy.
Re: Accidental Victim by wunmi590(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
God would never let me miss any of your stories
Re: Accidental Victim by wunmi590(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
God would not make me miss your stories dioxidane

Re: Accidental Victim by teamobanabo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
following.....
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Contd.

Some hours later, when everyone was asleep, and everywhere quiet, the iron door was opened. Draco walked in and shut the door silently. Damien and Funmi were already fast asleep, but immediately the door opened, Damien woke up. He pretended he was still asleep while he watched what Draco was up to.

Draco walked towards where Damien lay down to check if he was asleep. Damien didn't give any sign that he wasn't, but he realized from his peripheral vision that Draco was holding a gun in his hand. He noticed it was the same Glock he saw with him earlier in the day.

Draco walked towards Funmi and bent down while watching her sleep. After several seconds, he transferred the gun he was holding on his right hand to his left and tried to fonndle Funmi's boobs with his right hand. Damien saw this and was shocked but he couldn't make any move because Draco was still handling the gun. He hoped Funmi wouldn't react, as that might make Draco let down his guard and drop the gun.

Damien calculated the distance between him and Draco and concluded it could take at least six long strides on his feet to get to Draco, which could take him roughly four seconds. He was very angry at the thought that Draco could do such to his hostage and adrenaline was rapidly building up in him.

His hope was dashed because immediately Draco's hand touched Funmi's boobs, she jumped up in shock and shouted, 'What the hell do you think you are doing?!?' 'Shut the fuuvck up biitch!' Draco screamed back at her.

Damien couldn't pretend he was asleep any longer. He knew he couldn't leave Funmi to face Draco alone.

"Hey you!!", Damien called out at him, "Trust me, you don't want to do what I think you want to do..."

"Of course I freaking want to", Draco said while waving his gun at him.

"You don't want to do that..."

"Or what would happen?! Huh?!? In case you haven't noticed, no one outside this room can hear us. So you just might want to shut the fuuvck up and watch. I might even let you join the party, you know..."

At this point, Damien was already fuming with rage. He wished he could just rush at Draco and give him a punch that would shatter his teeth. He knew he couldn't do that because Draco was still waving the gun at him.

Damien knew that the Glock could fire about 1,200 rounds a minute, dumping a 30 round magazine in about 1.5 seconds and it would take less than two seconds for Draco to take an aim and fire at him. At least that was how long it would have taken him. But he needed at least three seconds to get to him. Even a second is important when someone is pointing a gun at you. Damien knew he had to wait for an opportune moment before he struck.

Draco turned towards Funmi while still keeping an eye on Damien. 'So what do you have underneath those clothes?' he asked her. Funmi didn't respond but looked at him with disgust. Draco pulled the safety of the gun and pointed it at Damien. 'Let me rephrase', he asked again, 'You want to show me what's underneath those clothes?!?'

Funmi was terrified. She was shuttling looks between Damien, the gun and Draco. She didn't respond, so Draco gave her a slap with the back of his palm and that sent her sprawling on the floor. 'Get up biitch!!!' he screamed at her.

She got up slowly and stood before him with tears in her eyes. 'Now take off your clothes!' he commanded her.

Tears were dropping down Funmi's eyes. She looked at Damien and he gave her a nod that meant she should do as she was told. He was so angry that Draco hit her and he didn't want her hurt any further.

She was putting on a sky blue flannel shirt with black skinny jeans. Damien looked on as she unbuttoned the shirt slowly, one after the other. Six buttons in all. As the last button came off, she put her hands down and the inner parts of her boobs, well packed in her lacy bra with her trimmed tummy was on full display. The 60watts bulb directly overhead her did little to conceal any of her delectable features.

'Well, well, well... What do we have here?' Draco said while smirking his lips. He was fully engrossed in feeding his eyes on her. Damien sat there, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on him.

That moment came sooner than he expected because immediately Draco came close to Funmi and tried to use his free hand to remove the strap of her bra, she hit him hard on his balls with her knee and kicked the gun off his hands.

Damien was stunned that she could pull off that move, but the adrenaline pent-up in his system made him swarm up to his feet, and hurl himself into Draco like a juggernaut. He seized Draco by the arm and threw him against the wall. Draco smashed into it and hung like a broken doll. He staggered forward and Damien gave him a kick in the stomach which made him sprawl on the floor.

Draco staggered up and tried giving Damien a Roundhouse kick, but he dodged and Draco stumbled away. Damien followed him and jammed his face into the wall several times, put his right hand around his neck and leaned on him until he suffocated.

Draco bucked and thrashed, but Damien just planted a giant hand flat on the back of his skull and waited patiently until he died...

T.B.C

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by xpac01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
lekinz:

Hahahahahah! Then..... You definitely got me and my vote bro.
Re: Accidental Victim by xpac01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
ritababe:

friend accepted
*"rollz eyez", this sounds like friendzoning tinz* Urrm, I actually meant boyfriend.
Re: Accidental Victim by lekinz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
xpac01:

Hahahahahah! Then..... You definitely got me and my vote bro.

Thanks bro ... Jah bless .... ***Sorry for derailing ***
Re: Accidental Victim by zimoni(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na wetin man sabi chop dey kill man.

Draco killed himself because of a free punany, o da baun.

Still, I follow patiently.
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Damien... Damien... Damien ...how many times I call una?
Re: Accidental Victim by rudestmcblaze: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice story....following you bumper to fender
Re: Accidental Victim by pinkycute(f): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2015
I need more tongue
Re: Accidental Victim by dalawode4(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2015
pinkycute:
I need more tongue
Shey you be oliver twist?
Re: Accidental Victim by ritababe(f): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2015
xpac01:
*"rollz eyez", this sounds like friendzoning tinz* Urrm, I actually meant boyfriend.
done

Re: Accidental Victim by lekinz(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
So na here una dey enjoy ...

***Runs in with my agbada and chilled juice, Ritababe, shift make I sit down now ** passes her the juice***

Btw, Nice one bro... I would have missed this buh thanks to Jah that Ritab.abe mentioned me ..

Love the way it all started... It looks like a movie, the scenes were in full details, ur writing skills na top notch ...
I too dey talk jawe ...
Thumbs up bro ... Jah bless
Re: Accidental Victim by dtfg: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
In that case, Draco and other gang members would have been alerted when they come into the "storage" and discover the meal brought has been eaten, seeing as they never undid the ropes used. Nice plot though
Dioxidane:

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
dtfg:
In that case, Draco and other gang members would have been alerted when they come into the "storage" and discover the meal brought has been eaten, seeing as they never undid the ropes used. Nice plot though

This is the part I was referring to...

Damien tried once again to wriggle out of the rope with which he was tied. He knew he just had to dislocate some bones in his wrists if it was going to be possible. 'Crraccck' 'Crrraccck' and a silent scream from Damien was what Funmi heard that brought her back to her senses.

He went towards Funmi and she tried to move away from him, scared about what she just saw. 'Relax, let me get this for you', he said. He went behind her, and loosened the rope.

Damien quickly went towards Funmi and asked her to sit down. He tied back her hands, but not as tight as it was previously. He sat at a corner and placed the ropes on his hands, giving the impression that it was still tied.

Damien tied Funmi's hand at the front and placed the ropes on his own hand (still in front of him) like it was tied, not behind as the kidnappers did previously. If you noticed, after Damien tied back their hands, the kidnappers didn't come into the room altogether. The leader came with three men, perhaps for inspection. Draco later came in. He obviously ignored any inconsistencies, perhaps due to his lust for Funmi or the fact that the leader should have noticed if anything was amiss. Besides, they didn't know what Damien was capable of, hence their security was a lil bit lax... I believe if someones hands are tied at the front, the person should still be able to do basic things like putting food in the mouth or unbuttoning a shirt like Funmi did (that's if I'm not mistaken).

Thanks bro...

Re: Accidental Victim by liljboy(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Oreo123:
I just gatecrashed and found out the story is making serious sense. Posting for the first time ever. All the comrades in the house I hail una oo...@liljboy!
I see u thru my whip side mirror
Re: Accidental Victim by daholiest(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am loyal sir
Dioxidane:
Copyright © 2015 P. Dioxidane

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including copying and pasting on websites or blogs, copying and pasting on whatsapp or 2go groups or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the express permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews or comments and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright laws. For permission requests, send a mail to dioxidane@gmail.com and your request(s) might be granted.

Meanwhile, permit me to invite my VIPs... In no particular order...

Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050
kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi
mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy
Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh
Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest
Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy Danyel09 et al...

P.S: I had to reduce the number of persons invited 'cos of 'Antispam bot' ish. Please invite any I omitted, and don't copy entire posts when quoting to avoid waste of e-space...

[size=16]Let's Begin...[/size]

Re: Accidental Victim by 1miccza: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Dioxidane:
Someone just sent me a mail asking if this happened really like 'Escapades In The North', 'cos it appears I'm using the main character (Damien) to describe myself. I just had to laugh.

To you all, Accidental Victim could be termed 'FICTION', unlike the other I wrote. But the fact is this: I personally don't really believe in 'fiction'. I believe that every reality to/about someone is fiction to someone else, whether you accept it or not. I see every fictional story as real as the imagination of the writer. It exists in his/her mind, hence to the writer, it is reality. To follow along and enjoy a story as it's been told, you need to feel the characters as they emerge and in a way, think like the writer. In so doing you've accepted the story as a reality in your mind and it's stops being fiction. In as much as this didn't happen physically but metaphysically, I'll try to describe scenes that are physically possible. Thanks for reading...

Dioxidane

One thing i love about your story is the creativity and suspense that comes with it
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 1:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Contd.

Draco bucked and thrashed, but Damien just planted a giant hand flat on the back of his skull and waited patiently until he died.

When Damien noticed Draco had died, he came back to his senses and he dropped him. Funmi sat down on the floor, staring at Draco's corpse with tears in her eyes while Damien sat beside her panting and feeling frazzled. This was the first time he killed anyone purposely, but he was just numb about it. He had been in fights in the past where he almost killed his attacker, but this was the first time he actually went through with it. He was spent and slack from the fight he just engaged in. He felt like he had used up a lifetime of adrenaline supply in just these few minutes.

Some minutes later, he shook himself and
staggered to his feet. He went towards the iron door and placed his ear close to it, listening for movements outside. Everywhere was as silent as a grave yard.

He then wandered back towards Funmi and squatted in front of her. He looked into her eyes and began buttoning back her shirt, one button after the other, right to the top. She was breathing heavily. Immediately he finished buttoning up her shirt, she flung her arms over his neck and held on tight. Her breathing sucked and blew against his shirt. They held on to each other for a while and he felt the carnage she just experienced gradually drain out of her.

She later let go of him and they sat side by side on the floor, staring at Draco's corpse for a while. Some moments later, she turned to him, stared deep into his eyes and asked in a trembling voice, 'You've killed someone before?' Damien didn't respond. He just looked away. 'Why did you kill him?' she asked again. 'He would have killed us. Besides, I didn't want him running out and calling for back up', Damien replied.

Funmi looked up and seem to be a little bit at ease with the fact that Draco was dead, because if he wasn't, she might have been molested or both of them would have been shot. Either ways, it was an unacceptable situation for her.

She turned towards Damien and when she saw that he was looking directly at her, she quickly turned away and asked, 'Where did you learn to fight like this?' 'Long story', he replied, 'besides, the kick you gave him shows you are not a bad fighter yourself.'

"Yeah, I spent some holidays with my uncle. His boys taught me some self defense moves. I guess it paid off... So, who taught you how to fight?"

"I was in the NDA..."

"The Defense Academy?"

Damien nodded his head.

"Really?? So what happened?"

"It's complicated..."

"Then 'uncomplicate' it for me..."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it, but first we have to do something about this body. We can't let them find it here..."

"Or you don't want to tell me about it?"

"It's not that... I promise to tell you all about it, but right now, we need to get rid of this body..."

"And how do we do that?"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something..."

Damien got up and went towards Draco's corpse. He picked up his gun, clicked off the magazine, realized he had just seven shots left, clicked it back and then placed it at the back of his trouser. He dragged Draco's corpse towards the back of the door and left it there.

Damien went back to Funmi and squatted in front of her, placing his right hand on her shoulder. 'Let me go and have a look around, I'll be right back. Ok?', he said to her. She nodded her head and said, 'please don't stay long.' 'I'll be right back, I promise', he said back to her as he got up.

Damien went to the door, opened it silently and went outside. He pulled out the Glock, pointing it in front of him everywhere he turned to. He looked around and realized everywhere was quiet and serene. He guessed Draco was alone on sentry duty because he couldn't find Striker, the lady, the Leader or any other person roaming around.

He looked towards the sky and guessed the time to be around past four or to five. He realized it's been almost 16hours since they were abducted.

He went towards the uncompleted building close to the storage and realized there was no one there. It was a building with just two rooms. He wondered what they had in mind when they built it. He realized there was no vehicle in front either.

He found a car path beside the uncompleted building leading to the back of the house and he followed it. After walking a few paces, he saw three different bungalows and one of them looked like where the Leader and the others would be. He saw the van and a truck in front of it. He decided against engaging them alone as he might not stand a chance against them.

He went back towards the gate and noticed it was shut but not locked. 'It's either these guys don't know what they are doing or they are completely stupid', he thought.

He opened the gate silently and went out. He felt the cool night air around him, soft and boundless. He was free, but he had no idea where he was. He walked for some minutes, trying to locate the main road. He couldn't because bushes were all around him and he didn't see anyone passing by. He realized it could take several hours before he could locate the road and he knew he couldn't leave Funmi behind. If he was to escape, they were to escape together.

He turned back and began walking back to the compound. After walking for several minutes he got to the gate. He opened the gate silently just as he did when he got out. He took a step inside, pointing a gun in front of him as he did, but the sight he saw in front of him made him freeze.

'Drop the gun!!' the Leader screamed. He was holding Funmi in front of him and pointing a gun directly at her head. Damien was stunned, but he still pointed the gun at the Leader.

'Drop the gun or I'll blow her brains off!!', the Leader barked again. Damien didn't have a choice. He couldn't shoot at the Leader without endangering Funmi. He couldn't see Striker or the lady either. He raised up his hand, slowly bent down and dropped the gun, got back up and raised up his hand. Striker appeared in front of him, pointing a gun at him and quickly kicked the gun away from him.

Some seconds later, Damien heard a sound behind him and he quickly turned his face to look at what it was, but the last thing he saw was the Lady jamming the butt of a gun to the side of his head. After that, he felt nothing...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2015
midnight update. ..e get as e be

Re: Accidental Victim by wunmi590(m): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks dioxidane 4 d midnite update grin
Re: Accidental Victim by xpac01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Enjoying the suspense. Keep it up bro. More update please.
Re: Accidental Victim by Zenith21(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dioxydane baba, u too much biko, I swear u deserve an oscar nomination for this piece of story line......

I need to learn how to write stories like dis, abeg I won't mind smiley

antiicipating the next scene *sips alomo and tramadol*

Re: Accidental Victim by kwencypresh(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
abeg make Damian neva die ooo
Re: Accidental Victim by Bridgovoks: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kudos to u Dioxidane, story is full of suspence. More updates pls

Re: Accidental Victim by xpac01(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Dioxidane howfar na? Abi you still watch wetin go happen to Damien.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65