Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) (47910 Views)

Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Chukwutobi: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifeness:

God is resting,remember?

The God I know never sleeps nor slumbers!
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by victorazy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Umukabia my people, when are we going to stop this wickedness?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chukwutobi:

The God I know never sleeps nor slumbers!

Is it your village god or the israeli one?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
This world is full of wickedness
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
I feel pity for d family. May their souls rest in peace. But on a second thought I feel more pity for gullible Christians who refuse to see but yet they look. Religion na scam. D earlier You wake up and take ur destiny into ur hand, d better. How can ur 'God allow such' probably he is a faithful MOG. Wat offence did he commit that his God had to punish him and his family. Some kids even. Smh. Black man wise up. His God shud av guided him to know of d poison. Once again rest in peace.

Quote maturedly or just read and pass. If u insult me, I report to d supermod himself. D kind ban u go get eh
we don't know if he was true man of God remember so many fake pastors in nigeria just that the people are looking for miracle here and there when they are suppose to demand good governance from their political leaders. if there are basic amenities like stable electricity, good roads, low cost of living, et al most people will be busy with industrialization including the fake pastors, that's how it is in western world.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
The so called blood of jesus couldn't even protect a pastor, who is supposed to be communicating with jesus and God everyday, yet you think it can protect you? Lmao grin.

Don't compare my God with any other god.

Secondly,

You Jesus
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by SEXYAMALUV(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Let the person who did dis to dis family knw no peace all d days of his/her life amen. Rip to dis family. Wow wat a lost.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Chukwutobi: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
ifeness:

Is it your village god or the israeli one?

My God is not from a village nor Israel; He is the living God of the Universe.

Do you want to meet him?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by sirgreen: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Glory be to GOD that they died in Christ, but woe to he/she that killed them. RIP this is wickedness
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by bxcode(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fizboy:
And they say God exists.. Why didn't he protect his so called servant?. Some fanatics will still come and say "we should still give glory to God in all things" rubbish!!!!.. Rip anyway
Yes, for it is his will concerning us. His ways are not our ways, only him knows why he allows such evil to happen but one thing i know is that someday sometime judgement day will come and we are gonna see the answers beyond our wildest imagination. Peace.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by doninno(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is a crazy world full of sin
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by stayblack: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
WHAT U SOW ,U REAP....RIP....SICK WORLD....MONEY ,FAME.POWER....VANITY... cry
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by silverkab: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
God have mercy on the dead. But the wicked must not go unpunished!
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by otimize(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
Who said he was serving God ? just because a man carries a bible and owns a church does not mean he is serving God

matthew 7 vs 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Who are u to judge?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chukwutobi:

My God is not from a village nor Israel; He is the living God of the Universe.

Do you want to meet him?

Yes i want to. What does he look like? Lets go and meet him now.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by baby124: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Could be murder-suicide
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by bdbest2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
What is this.. How can sum1 be so heartless. God u alone knws best.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by kritikali(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
sukkot:
Who said he was serving God ? just because a man carries a bible and owns a church does not mean he is serving God

matthew 7 vs 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

STFU..you can still trully serve God and die like that, how about death at birth of babies who no nothing of the world?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
haba...n d pesin wey do am go dey under dat canopy dey cry.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
so sad. its well
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by sonnie10: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Do people know the exact circumstance surrounding their death? Don't be quick to judge.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Iyoma2(f): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
May God grant their souls Eternal Rest. Amen.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Igbo people and poisoning. *shaking my head and snapping my fingers*
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Dereformer(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
bomboyi:
And the god he purportedly served allow this to happen to him? hmmmmmmmmm. I know a lot of Religious Army will be armed up against this post.

Nothing will stop my faith in the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by oyindare(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fizboy:
And they say God exists.. Why didn't he protect his so called servant?. Some fanatics will still come and say "we should still give glory to God in all things" rubbish!!!!.. Rip anyway
you must be a big fool....

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is indeed awful...may dey all rest in perfect peace .Amen
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Are okay at all?Mod please do your job
U calling Mod to come and do what?
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by skydeexie(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
AmadiAba:
What is this world turning into? What could make a man deliberately wipe out an entire family? Why does God allow such wickedness on his people? so many questions running riot on my mind. So hard to type R I P.

Source : http://igberetv.com/pics-pastor-wife-two-children-poisoned-in-abia-buried-amid-tears/

Please do not blame God for peoples' wickedness. He (God) is not the author of confusion or wickedness. If one's heart is not controlled by the Holy Spirit, it is the devil in control.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
One mystery beyond human,is God aware of this,what and who actualy caused their death,ar they destined for this,if the parents ar paying for dia sins then what of the kids,is there any blame for his god? All ar mystery
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
I thought the Bible said "ïf they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them?" shocked
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
R.I.P the dead.. & May GOD repay back the actor of evil.
Re: Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo) by babestella: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
OMG, Whoever poisoned this family should be thrown to the crocodiles. This is so so sad. Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding Umuahia, Abia State (Photo) / Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) / Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.