Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots (4410 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by sojiboy(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Nigba Fayose the son of the Ekiti loquacious Governor flaunts his father's loots. Fayose who is owing Ekiti workers 6months salary out of his 8months reign is now in London on secret visit.

www.olufamous.com/2015/06/governor-fayoses-sons-nigba-fayose.html?m=1
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Mamaflex(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Where is the flaunting of the loots?
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by obontami: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2015
lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by eleko1: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Y won't they flaunt their ill gotten wealth undecided when they dnt work/sweat for it undecided.soon!some hungry,useless substandard journalist will run to him to collect his/her own loot in the name of interview.Thieves sad
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by sojiboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mamaflex:

Ask lalastica
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by dave2meek(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP stop feeding polluted info.
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by akonibobo: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pussy's on alert.... lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by fallout87: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
What stupidity. His father is a governor, they aren't poor. Nothing he is wearing is that expensive and the porsche he is pictured with us an older model.

Some of you need to get out more

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Monimatic(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
sojiboy:
Nigba Fayose the son of the Ekiti loquacious Governor flaunts his father's loots. Fayose who is owing Ekiti workers 6months salary out of his 8months reign is now in London on secret visit.

another mumu Tajudeen posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mamaflex:
Here,this is what the human being termed 'flaunting of loots'.Now what's so expensive about this pic
From this pic,the only thing I'm not in concord with,is the policeman behind him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by vedaxcool(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
I pity Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Mamaflex(f): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Here,this is what the human being termed 'flaunting of loots'.Now what's so expensive about this pic
From this pic,the only thing I'm not in concord with,is the policeman behind him.
the "loots" in op's topic is what I don't get.

And to think this is just the picture.... I giv up.

I mean, cant the father acquire this for his son ORDINARILY from his own account? How is it loot? Except he have evidence to prove his assertion.

Meanwhile, for the police, I think its cause of security reasons based on the heat in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by femorocafella: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
You need to see wat hıs fırst son drıves.these people dont have the ınterest of the masses at heart.wat really dey paın me most ıs dat some useless olokada and drıvers wıll be want to kıll demselves for these guys.ımagıne durıng the ımpeachmet perıod,he used these olokada and thugs to be blockıng roads and kıpıng vıgıl at the house of assembly complex ın order not to allow the apc legıslator to enter.he wıll be gıvıng dem one thousand whıle he hımself wıll be embezzlıng ı bıllıon to hıs pocket and some ıdıots wıll stıll be sıngıng hıs praıses.you can not even fınd the chıldren of these polıtıcıan on socıal medıa let alone on the street .dey are elsewhere ın the us,uk,canada and australıa oppressıng the whıte over there wıth dere stupendous lıfestyle .ı pıty ekıtı people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ekiti people used to be the smartest now they are the exact opposite.
Lmao @ loquacious
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin see title, "the son of the Ekiti Loquacious Governor"
abeg GEJ my Hero, Fayose my ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by vecman22(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Thank God you answered yourself... next pls

1 Like

Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by Popemax(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't get this news...part of hatred
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by sojiboy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
femorocafella:
You need to see wat hıs fırst son drıves.these people dont have the ınterest of the masses at heart.wat really dey paın me most ıs dat some useless olokada and drıvers wıll be want to kıll demselves for these guys.ımagıne durıng the ımpeachmet perıod,he used these olokada and thugs to be blockıng roads and kıpıng vıgıl at the house of assembly complex ın order not to allow the apc legıslator to enter.he wıll be gıvıng dem one thousand whıle he hımself wıll be embezzlıng ı bıllıon to hıs pocket and some ıdıots wıll stıll be sıngıng hıs praıses.you can not even fınd the chıldren of these polıtıcıan on socıal medıa let alone on the street .dey are elsewhere ın the us,uk,canada and australıa oppressıng the whıte over there wıth dere stupendous lıfestyle .ı pıty ekıtı people.

You get brain and you used it as expected. Thumb up
Re: Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots by HzRF(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
sojiboy:

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Breaking: Lai Mohammed's Driver Decamps To PDP (photo) / My Ecounter With A Northern Okada Rider Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.