Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property (40067 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by johnnyvid(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye is currently in Russia for the 137th Inter-parliamentary Union Assembly in Moscow.

He's just shared a photo of himself beside a vintage super car and he captioned it, 'my passion is my personal property. Kabo new toy'.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-new-toy-in.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by johnnyvid(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2017
what Dino melaye love most is to show off his fleet exotic properties.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by johnnyvid(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2017
i haven't see him pass any bill in this current senate.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by johnnyvid(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by fatimababy95(f): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2017
i do not even Know What to say on such threads

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by DLuciano: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Dino, how many you EPP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Tolexander: 2:00am On Oct 16, 2017
johnnyvid:
He has sponsored some bills and seems to be the highest in this current senate.

Bill for the prohibition of tribal marks on baby.
National lottery bill
Law to protect against jungle justice.
et al.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by sarrki(m): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria is cursed with Bad leaders and followers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by dunkem21(m): 3:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Tolexander:

National lottery bill
et al.

You're right, dear.

Dino is one of the firebrand senators in the hallowed chamber .. Vibrant, energetic and assertive shocked

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Tolexander: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2017
dunkem21:

You're right, dear.

Dino is one of the firebrand senators in the hallowed chamber .. Vibrant, energetic and assertive shocked
His alliance and allegiance to the Senate President are seriously working out for him.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by NwaAmaikpe: 3:20am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria is cursed with Bad leaders and followers

shocked

I concur,

Leaders like Buhari
Followers like Sarki

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by dunkem21(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Tolexander:
His alliance and allegiance to the Senate President are seriously working out for him.

Yeah.. Loyalty pays in the long run wink

I love the way they scaled their hurdles unruffled.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by sarrki(m): 3:22am On Oct 16, 2017
dunkem21:

Yeah.. Loyalty pays in the long run wink

I love the way they scaled their hurdles unruffled.

Says who ?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by sarrki(m): 3:23am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I concur,

Leaders like Buhari
Followers like Sarki

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by dunkem21(m): 3:28am On Oct 16, 2017
sarrki:

Says who ?

Hahaha cheesy

The way una take brag eh, I thought Saraki will be in Kuje now while Dino in Kogi grin

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by MasterKim: 4:37am On Oct 16, 2017
johnnyvid:
Wetin konsain am
senate na flexing place.
Just carry ur newspaper go read dere.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by 9japrof(m): 4:57am On Oct 16, 2017
this guy keeps on deceiving you people, he went to Russia for an inter-parliamentary session and he is making you guys believe that a car he got on hire there could be his, haba Nigerians , are we this gullible?

this was the idiot that the build up to the elections, he kept on making noise up and down, doing protests in Abuja, and selling the anti corruption mantra. he deceived his constituency people to believe he is a good man. .my question is why didn't he flaunt cars during those times, why didn't he rub his wealth then in the face of Nigerians.

truth is that we deserve the kind of leaders we get

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2017
With this and yahya bello,kogi people don enter one chance!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by net282: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Lavishing ppl's money, claiming to be his personal property... Rubbish!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Guestlander: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2017
In the last couple of months we've seen Dino in South Africa, London, England, Washington D.C, U.S.A dressed like a knock off super hero and now in Moscow, Russia. I don't know what his constituency is supposed to make of all of this.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by ProDNA: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Venerable612(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Is this guy really an elected Senator? Nigerian youths... we really need to use Social Media to influence a restructuring of this government. Either by tweets #Restructure this country to a Unitary system.

These are the advantages

1. We would have 4 major regions. With each region having its own self governing body and parliament.

2. A return of power, huge allocations, and responsibilities of generating revenue cum completing capital projects to the Local governments that were hitherto classified as nonsense 'federal and state roads'

3. We would have a weak central government and one parliamentary body, just in case we are so keen on retaining the Nigerian identity; and they would devolve most of their powers to the regional government save, perhaps, Military and foreign policy.

4. Each region will create its own revenue, system of education if they want, build its roads, innovate, generate its own powers, make its laws within the confinement of its devolved power; and essentially, foster Compeition cum reduce the agitations for Biafra and other seceding parts.

5. There will be a clause that a region will have the right to secede through a referendum after some years if they will; No one should be made to hold a national identity against their will

6 Last, but not the least, make guys like this Dino guy less powerful, and if he is fortunate to hold a position in his region, more accountable to his people. May be when he is driving on the street one day in his exotic car they will wake up from their slumbers.

P.S: we need to do something. It's our generation that's gonna be affected. France just banned gas powered cars from 2030. We really need to define our future ourselves... not guys like these who has no plan for us.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Lanretoye(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Tolexander:

National lottery bill
et al.
what are the economic benefits of these bills?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Voice234: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2017
30 pieces of silver will make a Nigerian youth spill rubbish for his pay master.

If you think Dino is doing a good job, I am sorry my friend but there is a high chance you would not know a good thing when you see one.

Tell yourselves the truth, don't lie to your own self

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by quiverfull(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
It was when this idiot became a senator that I new Nigeria needed urgent help. So immature.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by anibi9674: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2017
selfish and self- centered man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by tsdarkside(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2017
this is sick...whats wrong with this guy..??..who voted this guy to become senator....??
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by iamawara(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
I blame A.B.U for this nonsense, I also blame those that collected Indomie to vote this guy into power. Hope u see were ur money dey?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by adeblow(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2017
this man is just an overgrown kid

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2017
johnnyvid:
.you are wrong on that.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property by Dottore: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2017
I thought he's been recalled. What's he still doing there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Shina Peller Arrested And Detained By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.