Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? (757 Views)

Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) / Which Newspaper Carries The Most Sensationally False Story In Nigeria? Sahara? / Which Nigerian Paper Carries The Most Lie And Which Carries The Most Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2009
Judgement will be given today in Benin in the appeal filed by Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Agagu against the judgement of Election Petition Tribunal that declared Dr. Olusegun Mimiko the actual winner of the Ondo State governorship election.

For those NLs who have access to the news as they unfold, kindly post the happenings here so that those of us at work could follow-up as well.
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by superboi(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2009
at least we know that olusegun would win grin
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2009
superboi:

at least we know that olusegun would win grin

LOL
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by gbolah1(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2009
@superboi
Why not specify the olusegun that you are taking about, have you forgetting that the two contestant bear Olusegun
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2009
gbola h:

@superboi
Why not specify the olusegun that you are taking about, have you forgetting that the two contestant bear Olusegun

I guess what he was trying to say is that at least we are sure that one Olusegun would win. As to who among the two Oluseguns, only time will tell.
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by superboi(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2009
wait o!!! it maight be a draw, knowing that our jugdiary do not like taking tough decision grin
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by meexteriox(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2009
From proceedings so far and arguments posited by both parties, i think
Mimiko will carry the day.
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2009
Any information, pleeeaaassssseeeee?
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by egin(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2009
Just got a call from Nigeria that Mimiko won. This is not confirmed yet
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
egin:

Just got a call from Nigeria that Mimiko won. This is not confirmed yet

I pray it is so
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by Baro(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
Confirmed!! IROKO wins
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by desgiezd(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2009
Great News!!!! Evil can only triumph over good for a while.

Could someone please provide a link?
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by tjadeba(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2009
as i have always advocated on several fora, Iwu(Originally Ewu-igbo meaning for Goat) should be sent to Jail for making a mess of our democracy.His co-horts in the electoral malpractices that chracterised the last general elections shouldnt be spared too.

On this victory,i say congratz to Mimiko,the ondo state people who have voted for him and stood behind him in the struggle and the incorruptible Judges of the both the tribunal and the court of appeal sitting in Benin.
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by banom(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yes iwu should be jailed, alongside Obasanjo , yaradua, E.t.c.
Re: D-Day For Mimiko & Agagu - Who Carries The Day? by stalliontp(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2009
banom:

Yes iwu should be jailed, alongside Obasanjo , yaradua, E.t.c.

Today is a good day and i hope all those responsible for the abuse of our democracy are jailed starting with INEC's head

(1) (Reply)

With ‘good People, Great Nation,’ Nigeria Rebrands / Obasanjo, Ex-govs, Others Also Lose Security Detail / Car Snatching On The Increase – Crime Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.